pixeltracker

Legally Blonde stage door question...

Legally Blonde stage door question...

Elphaba984 Profile Photo
Elphaba984
#1Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 5:53pm

hey. i was wondering if anybody on here knows the address for the stage door?
i.e. sending mail to one of the actors.(jason gillman actually)

i have the actual theatre address but i'm not sure if i should send it there or to the stage door (if it's different.)

thank you to anyone who can help me out.

"You can't stop someone who wants to be an artist. If they're going to do it, they're going to do it... Work as hard as you can on the things you can work on. Until it seems like there is no possible chance you're going to succeed, don't give up." ~ANDREW ASNES avatar: me and jason gillman... in the pouring rain.

Gingersnap2 Profile Photo
Gingersnap2
#2re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 5:57pm

I might still have the stage door address somewhere, but the regular theatre address will work fine for the actors. I sent Hugh Panaro's mail there during "Lestat" and I know he got it without any problems.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#2re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 5:57pm

Send it to the theatre. Its the same building. It will get there.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Elphaba984 Profile Photo
Elphaba984
#3re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 6:39pm

thank you. that's what i figured i would do. i did that for Joanna Gleason at Dirty Rotten and it worked.

"You can't stop someone who wants to be an artist. If they're going to do it, they're going to do it... Work as hard as you can on the things you can work on. Until it seems like there is no possible chance you're going to succeed, don't give up." ~ANDREW ASNES avatar: me and jason gillman... in the pouring rain.

AnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
#4re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 6:43pm

What if you sent something to the theatre like a week before the performer left the show and you haven't gotten anything back perhaps meaning that they didn't get the letter? Obvioulsy, maybe they haven't gotten around to answering, but do the theatres pass on any mail that comes after the performer leaves?

I sent my playbill..I want it back...

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.

Gingersnap2 Profile Photo
Gingersnap2
#5re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 6:59pm

AnnaK...the theatre will forward mail to performers if they leave or the show closes. But it can be very slow. I know Hugh got quite a bit of mail that was sent to the Palace just before or, in a lot of cases, after Lestat closed. It took a long time for him to get some of it and respond, but it did arrive.

craig238
#6re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 8:21pm

Rule of Thumb: NEVER send anything in the mail your are not willing to lose !!

AnnaK<3LMIP
#7re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:38pm

I know! But I thought my mum kept the other playbill we got. And she didn't re: Legally Blonde stage door question...

istillbelieve24601 Profile Photo
istillbelieve24601
#8re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:40pm

AnnaK, who did you send it to?

Based on your avie, I would guess Aaron Lazar...

Cosette: Roses are red. Marius: Violets are blue. Eponine: You're so in love! Marius: And so not with you.

AnnaK<3LMIP
#9re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:45pm

HA! You would think but no I have already met him a couple of times since like...6th grade so I didn't need to write a letter. BUT my friend did write a letter to him a week before he left, and she's afraid he didn't get it.
I wrote a letter to Celia. I'm a patient person, I just wanted to make sure my playbill wasn't lost forever.

Updated On: 5/20/07 at 09:45 PM

istillbelieve24601 Profile Photo
istillbelieve24601
#10re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/20/07 at 9:55pm

You've met him a few times? I'm jealous.

I only met him at the stage door.

Why didn't your friend email him? Then she'd be sure he gets it... I emailed him and he remembered me when he met me at the stage door! I was estatic!

Does Celia have a website/myspace?

I never got to meet Celia, since I saw her understudy *grr*

Cosette: Roses are red. Marius: Violets are blue. Eponine: You're so in love! Marius: And so not with you.

AnnaK<3LMIP
#11re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 5/21/07 at 10:38am

Well I saw him way back in Oklahoma! so I first met him at stagedoor there, and throughout the past couple of years I've seen shows/concerts he was in, and my voice teacher and I have run into him a couple of times. If you want any stories, you can PM me because I don't mind sharing but I don't wanna annoy the others. re: Legally Blonde stage door question...

Yeah I told her to e-mail him. Good idea.

I dunno about Celia..I already met her once but I felt so incomplete to have autographs of every Les Mis cast member on my program except for Celia. It's not a big deal if she doesn't get it.

Dirty_Rotten_Guy Profile Photo
Dirty_Rotten_Guy
#12re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 8/20/07 at 9:38pm

well, this is a COMPLETELY different kind of question, but none the less, still a LEGALLY BLONDE stage door question. (sorry, didnt think I should start a whole nother thread for this)

anyways, does Laura Bell come out of the stage door after matinees? Lately, I've been hearing she hasn't, and I wanted to stage door after this Saturday's matinee to give her something, but dont want to go all the way over there if she probably wont come out. so yeah, thank you everyone :)

My 2007/2008 Season: Grey Gardens (7/5) 110 in the Shade (7/6) Mary Poppins (7/7) Xanadu (7/7) Deuce (7/8) Spamalot (7/8) Jersey Boys (8/25) The Year of Magical Thinking (8/25) Mauritius (11/2) Young Frankenstein (11/3) Rock 'N' Roll (11/3) Pygmalion (11/4) Mauritius (11/10) Mauritius (11/21) Mauritius (11/21) Sunday in the Park with George (3/6) South Pacific (3/7) Gypsy (3/8) Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (3/9)

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#13re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 8/20/07 at 10:20pm

I sent Jerry Mitchell at letter during previews and he replied which was amazing.

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

shiz_student94
#14re: Legally Blonde stage door question...
Posted: 8/20/07 at 10:21pm

When I was at the LB matinee on the 15th, she along with Christian, Richard, and Kate didn't come out. I think the other leads went out to sign.
So to answer your question, she didn't leave after the matinee.

"Sing 'till you're breaking glass or you're breaking down"

Videos