pixeltracker

Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#12re: The Official Greg Jbara love Thread Part 5..alive...drive...dive..etc.
Posted: 7/27/06 at 2:33pm

Everyone be sure to check your PM's.

And I agree with Cat, I want the opening message Liz!

~Avatar: Alan ming~

~Official Member of GFU~
~Member of C...FU, whose official color is cat blue, which is quite different than royal blue!~
~Because no one puts Mary in their signature~

~"OMG I Peed!" -Anthony Rapp (His reaction to the 'Everybody Has AIDS' song from Team America

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#35re: The Official Greg Jbara love Thread Part 5..alive...drive...dive..etc.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 5:00pm

Panda, you could always send it to me. re: The Official Greg Jbara love Thread Part 5..alive...drive...dive..etc.

~Official Member of GFU~
~Member of C...FU, whose official color is cat blue, which is quite different than royal blue!~

~"OMG I Peed!" -Anthony Rapp (His reaction to the 'Everybody Has AIDS' song from Team America

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#38re: The Official Greg Jbara love Thread Part 5
Posted: 7/28/06 at 5:22pm

Um...I'm not sure If I have more you're interested in. You'd have to tell me.

Title option: Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true Prance alive.

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#43re: The Official Greg Jbara love Thread Part 5
Posted: 7/29/06 at 12:42am

I did the same thing, Ali, when I listened to the audio of Greg's last.

And as far as I know Norbert will only be in the first 6 stops of the tour.

~Official Member of GFU~

Updated On: 7/29/06 at 12:42 AM

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#47re: The Official Greg Jbara love Thread Part 5
Posted: 7/29/06 at 9:54am

Thanks for the heads up Mamie, though I don't have XM radio. re: The Official Greg Jbara love Thread Part 5 But for whoever can listen, enjoy.

Getting ready to go mini-golfing. It poured all day yesterday so hopefully it holds off today till we're done.

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#57Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 7/29/06 at 8:52pm

Aw, I'm glad people like the title I came up with.

Edit: I totally dominated at mini-golf today.

~Official Member of GFU~

Updated On: 7/29/06 at 08:52 PM

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#89Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 7/31/06 at 11:40pm

Barrett Foa is discustingly adorable. I'm on the phone today with a friend and my mom hands me a large envalope. I look at the return address and see that it was from 'Circle in the Square'. It didn't click that it would be anything from someone at Spelling Bee, but when I open it there's a signed headshot. Of Barrett Foa. I freaked. lol

He was so cute. He sent a signed headshot to my friend Nicky wishing him a happy birthday. He also sent me back the sign I sent him with 'Thanks for being such a big fan - Barrett Foa'. (again for my friend Nicky) And the last thing I got-and I didn't even notice till after the fact-was a 1/2 page, hand written note to me. It was too cute because first thing he did was appologize for it being almost a year late. lol

When he left Avenue Q I pretty much gave up hope that I'd get anything back but seeing that he mailed it from Spelling Bee was pretty cool.

Anyways, today was way to hot out.

And to keep this somewhat on-topic. I love Greg Jbara.

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#94Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 12:47am

haha. He did the same to my letter in addition to the note he sent. Seams as though he went through all his old mail and did a mass signing of headshots for people. lol.

Am I the only one w/o a facebook? I find that site and myspace to be highly annoying. I'll stick to my LJ thank you.

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#96Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 1:05am

I agree Liz. It's so pretty. Much better then his old headshot b/w heahshot.

~Official Member of GFU~

Malki5 Profile Photo
Malki5
#102Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 10:50am

Happy Birthday Amanda! Hope everything goes well today for your faily.

Malki

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#105Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 2:36pm

Happy Birthday!!

~Official Member of GFU~

movieinmymind Profile Photo
movieinmymind
#107Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 3:44pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!

My name is Jamie. NYU class of 2011!!!

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#186Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/6/06 at 11:13am

Happy Half Birthday!

~Official Member of GFU~

Updated On: 8/6/06 at 11:13 AM

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#391Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/19/06 at 11:09am

Happy Birthday Kerrie

~Official Member of GFU~

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#429Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/22/06 at 9:10am

Thank you so much! I'd really appreciate it!

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#475Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/27/06 at 2:29am

Here's a small video highlighting Broadway Bares from this year. There's a part showing Sara Gettelfinger singing. Enjoy.

http://timessquare.com/multimedia/broadwaybares/

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#479Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/27/06 at 4:16pm

You're welcome everyone.

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#523Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 8/31/06 at 8:50am

Hey everyone. I'm leaving for NYC in about an hour. I'm super excited about this trip. Even though I'm not seeing the show I plan on stage-dooring DRS' last. Hopfully I'll be able to meet some of you.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be back to posting on Tuesday.

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#561Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 9/6/06 at 12:46pm

I stared School yesterday but I only go in on Tuesday and Thursday.

Kerrie, it was so great meeting you!

~Official Member of GFU~

gavrochegirl
#588Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 9/8/06 at 2:47am

Yay, I saw DRS! Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive! In a nutshell:

*Tom Hewitt was really great. His Love Sneaks In was beautifully sung.
*Norbert is a freakin' GAS. Maybe a bit too physical, but still hilarious nonetheless. He's the reason to see the show in the first place. I'm really glad I got to see him live and in person!
*Laura was pretty good. I'm very partial to Sherie Rene, though...but still. Laura had a pretty voice.
*Hollis (Muriel) was alright. Her Muriel was more perky than Joanna's. I prefer Joanna's interpretation of Muriel. It's ditzy, sophisticated, suave, and what the character should be.
*Drew (Andrew) was also alright. He kept slipping out of his accent. =/ Which made me realize this; nobody can play this role like Greg can. Nobody.
*Jennifer (Jolene) had an irritating speaking voice. But I thought she was good...
*Dirty Rotten Number and Love Sneaks In were in a lower key for Tom. It worked just as well, though.
*The lighting for The More We Dance was spectacular! In fact, I really wasn't paying attention to the dancing because of it.
*Give Them What They Want > that new opening number
*Er...my mom watched downstairs for Act 2? LOL, she didn't like it all that much. She had food and drink that she couldn't bring into the theatre, so she took a chair and watched the monitor.

Oh, and by the way, Greg Graham (DRS dance captain...you probably know who I mean) is the associate choreographer for the tour! ^__^ That made me really happy.

Overall, I thought the show was pretty good. I mean, there are other musicals that are better than DRS, but I really had a great time and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

No stage dooring, unfortunately. My mom had to rush home to drop me off so she could see her boyfriend. Bah...

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I've got to get to sleep, since I have to wake up at 6:30.

What the puck?!

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#620Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 9/13/06 at 11:05am

Looks like Rosie has already worked her magic with the folks over at the VIEW. The Drowsey Chaperone will be performing on todays show.

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#639Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 9/14/06 at 5:00pm

The cam was such a great suprise to come home to.

And Dre: I don't have classes at all on Wednesday's so I'll be hear listening to your show!

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#667Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 2:20pm

Happy Birthday Ali!

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#684Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 12:30pm

The advantage to having no classes on Wednesday...I can listen to the whole show Dre!

~Official Member of GFU~

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#697Greg Jbara Love Thread Part 5: Keeping the love for our true prance alive!
Posted: 9/20/06 at 4:40pm

That was a good show Dre. Gave me something to listen to while cleaning my roon.

~Official Member of GFU~

Videos