News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BlogwayBaby

Member Name: BlogwayBaby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: WHO IS THIS GIRL?! And why isn't she a STAR!?!?
 Sep 17 2008, 11:52:50 AM
I dunno, I think it's more funny that she maybe changed only 4 or 5 lyrics, but by doing so turned the character who was supposed to be so cute and charming into a totally depressing, psycho.
re: Grinch this year?
 Sep 17 2008, 11:50:05 AM
There WILL be a Grinch this year, it just won't be on Broadway. There is a 1st National going out this winter season. As far as I know, no casting has been announced.
re: WHO IS THIS GIRL?! And why isn't she a STAR!?!?
 Sep 15 2008, 02:01:53 PM
That's hilarious, I also just saw that video this morning and was thinking about posting it here. Beat me to it! That girl is so funny. She would be a great Paulette in BLONDE. I wonder if Marcy Heisler and Zina Goldrich have seen this, and if so, what would they think.
re: Who is your favorite foreign Broadway performer?
 Sep 14 2008, 01:19:00 PM
euan morton...drools
re: What do you think the next show to close will be?
 Sep 14 2008, 01:18:13 PM
blonde. after the initial buzz from bailey hanks has worn off, the world will realize that she is no good and in no position to carry a struggling show.
re: Grease Tour Casting
 Sep 14 2008, 01:16:41 PM
I'm shocked anyone legit would accept roles on this tour. From what I've heard their contracts might as well be non-eq.
re: Roseanne Barr Headed to XANADU?
 Sep 14 2008, 01:15:28 PM
Yikes!!! Anyone remember her as the Wicked Witch of the west in that random production of WIZARD OF OZ at MSG?? It was very....special. Her singing voice is like Rosie O'Donnel's.
re: Favorite Set Designs
 Sep 14 2008, 01:14:16 PM
The Secret Garden hands down. Absolutely stunning set.
re: Best Note on Broadway Ever
 Sep 14 2008, 01:13:18 PM
Ramona Keller in "Raven." Terrible show, okay song, ridiculously long held mixy note.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You