News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for adamized88

adamized88 Profile Photo
Member Name: adamized88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: spread the love, be adamized

Top 7 favorite actors in no particular oder: Adam Pascal, Anthony Rapp, Barrett Foa, Norbert Leo Butz, John Tartaglia, Michael Arden, Matt Morrison

Top 6 favorite actresses in no particular order: Susan Egan, Sherie Rene Scott, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Idina Menzel, Julie Andrews, Heather Headley

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

selling three tickets to Evita for Friday 5/25  May 22 2012, 02:43:58 PM
I still have a pair available! $100 each! Also willing to sell as a single ticket!

Please help!

selling three tickets to Evita for Friday 5/25  May 21 2012, 09:05:58 AM
So sorry! PMs on now. The seats are front mezz C1, 3, and 5.

RJM I sent you a message - let me know how many seats you'd like! BSF - i'll contact you if this doesn't work out!

selling three tickets to Evita for Friday 5/25  May 20 2012, 07:09:10 PM
Bumping to see if there's interest. Paid $147 a piece - willing to sell for $100. Selling in any combination - 1, 2 or 3 tickets

Message me for details!
Thanks!

Evita Tickets  May 20 2012, 07:03:08 PM
I have three I can no longer use for Friday night 5/25 at 8pm. Paid $147 a piece - on the aisle in the front mezz - c1, 3 and 5.

Willing to sell at a discount! DM me for details!

selling two front mezz tix to Evita for Friday 5/25 - $100 each  May 15 2012, 01:32:04 PM
Hey all!

I have three great seats to Evita on Friday 5/25 that I can no longer use. Front mezzanine row C on the aisle. Willing to sell as 1, 2 or 3 tickets.

DM me for more info and pricing!

thanks!

BLoody Bloody Andrew Jackson $20 Ticket Line?  Aug 23 2010, 01:03:51 PM
thanks!

just went at 1 pm and was able to get row A of the mezz!

BLoody Bloody Andrew Jackson $20 Ticket Line?  Aug 23 2010, 11:56:59 AM
Anyone have any word? Are they sold out yet? I'd like to stop by on my lunch break if there's still any hope of getting a ticket!

thanks in advance!

rush/lotto tomorrow's matinee!  Mar 10 2009, 11:37:32 PM
help!

I was planning to student rush lion king tomorrow but i've seen on the boards that this, unlike playbill.com said last week, doesn't exist.

how likely am i to get lotto tickets for in the heights or wicked?

any other suggestions for what to rush? i'm looking for a light hearted, fun musical comedy!

thanks!

Rent cast on the Tonys!  Jun 15 2008, 11:19:36 PM
Loved the performance!! It was so great to see the original and current casts together and to hear the original cast talk about Jonathan!! But where was Jesse L. Martin? Or did I just miss him?
re: A Message Direct From Hermes For The Xanadu Fans..  Dec 13 2007, 12:44:48 PM
here are my pictures!! sorry some are a little big....

re: Disney's Next Show  Jun 25 2007, 02:49:16 PM
obviously a broadway version would do better make up and costumes - this is just one of the little shows at mgm meant for kids

at the time disney wasn't making things like finding nemo that really could be put on a broadway stage short running time aside

A Note on the Official Legally Blonde Recording  Jun 25 2007, 02:35:02 PM
The OBC cast recording is different than the leaked rough mix. There are considerable diffferneces in some of the songs. No overture, horter dance breaks in what you want, a bonus hidden track, etc. on the retail version ad the mix is considerably different. In both the orchestrations, vocal level and and overall quality.

The leaked version was sent to Tony Voters and was a rough/unmastered assembly so that those voters could listen and cast their Tony ballots. It wasn't finished....
re: Disney's Next Show  Jun 25 2007, 02:33:30 PM
the hunchback stage show at MGM in orlando was one of my favorite things there. i was so sad when they closed it. it was a 30/45 min live show
re: Who has gotten the LEGALLY BLONDE CD yet?  Jun 25 2007, 02:21:06 PM
they started selling the CD at the theater on Friday night

the official release date is July 17th - i think it's supposed to be on itunes around then

but if you pre-order it with sh-k-boom i believe they're shipping them out starting today!!! it's great i'm so happy to have my copy. as always, sh-k-boom put out a great product!!

re: Songs About Food or Drink  Apr 16 2007, 05:23:58 PM
"sugar" from tick tick boom
re: The Cast of CAMP...where are they now?  Mar 29 2007, 11:38:28 PM
robin dejesus was also in godspell at papermill earlier this fall and he was great!!
re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!  Dec 12 2006, 01:00:01 PM
jesse pole dancing made my life super happy!!

cbs has a clip on youtube - check it out

re: How many times have you seen some of your favorites?  Dec 12 2006, 12:58:16 PM
avenue q - going for the 9th time in january
my absolute fave is beauty and the beast - going for the 9th time later this month!!

aida - 5 times
wicked - 5 times

all my other faves i've seen 2 or 3 times!!

re: Annie Get Your Gun - Prince Theatre; Philadelphia  Dec 11 2006, 01:52:17 PM
hey guys there's another thread about this going so i figured i'd share it with you and post what i wrote here too

i saw the show two nights ago - andrea is fabulous and makes the show completly worth while - the costumes are great too - other wise i found the production a bit lacking - i also had friends who attended expecting to see the the same thing as the revival with bernadette peters they had seen when they were little - i warn you that this is the original version - complete wit

re: Who actually saw RAGTIME?  Dec 10 2006, 03:20:09 PM
i saw it on broadway and then again at papermill a few years back - i remember being totally blown away - by the story, the music, and the cast, especially brian stokes mitchell and audra mcdonald - i still get shivers when i listen to the recording
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You