News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for srgan2

Member Name: srgan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: '13' closing night...
 Jan 6 2009, 10:26:07 PM
its all the know how to do...thats due to the fact that charleston and scottybrifer are one in the same. talk about inbreeding...sorry i took that line from 13....how appropriate. way to go wow2
re: Hey, Guess What? 13 = Not So Bad.
 Jan 5 2009, 11:44:21 AM
scotty here you go again. still can't take your own advise to not randomly bash a show just because it popular to do so. it seems thats all you can do, along with your altar ego charleston, you two(actually i think your one in the same) seem to have this rabbit resentment toward this show. when you say they barly hit their notes your inferring that they did. did you mean every song and every cast member or was this your boring attempt to be a critic."rarely been so embarrassed" happen before..
re: 13 RUSH = NOT HARD AT ALL
 Dec 27 2008, 03:16:07 PM
charleston used to go by scottybreifer you can change your name but the style stays the same. lay off wow2
re: 13 or PAL JOEY?
 Dec 23 2008, 02:13:09 PM
hey charleston.. adjectives with more than four(4) letters.. that dictionary thing must be working for you
hang in there WOW2 i got your back

re: Should I see 13 or White Christmas?
 Dec 22 2008, 02:51:30 PM
charleston couldn't help but notice that all the adjectives you use to describe 13 have a maximum of four(4) letters. you know they do have on line dictionaries.
 Dec 21 2008, 10:26:32 PM
Roge: check out reviews of people who have really seen the show on broadwaybox.com or watch the clips on youtube and form your own opinion
 Dec 21 2008, 08:03:03 PM
Roge your 13..disregard all the 13 haters....see 13 you'll have a blast
re: Question about '13, A New Musical'
 Nov 18 2008, 10:59:29 PM
The problem here Scotty is not your opinions or even your motivates for sharing them. I don't believe anyone who has read you thread has been confused about your motives. It's the fact that you would rather superimpose your idea of theater or "Broadway quality" or lack thereof on others who haven't had the oppotunite to experience this show and to develope their own opinions which may or may not parallel your own. To be passionate, as you are, is one thing but to attempt to deprive, as it appea
 Nov 18 2008, 09:36:48 PM
To answer you question you can find your quotes at 13 understudies dated 11/4/08 9:34pm by dg22894. Entry #10/12/14 It's not getting nasty this is simply a rebuttal to someone who for some reason wants to bully their opinion everytime someone has a question or comment about this show. When you say that your not one to randomly take a swipe at a show because it's popular to do so and then turn around and do it at every oppportunity one has to question the motive.

Nov 18 2008, 08:45:32 PM
One other thing Scotty my boy. I seem to recall you saying way back around Oct.19th "13 hasn't closed I was surprised that this show "opened"" If you want people to give your opinions any weight leave out the overbeaing aversion which appears as the underlying theme of your comments. By the way I said long ago that this show would have a good run on Broadway so even if it closes tonight I still beat you by 4 weeks.
 Nov 18 2008, 08:20:05 PM
Hey Scotty the question was "is it age appropriate" Rather than answer the question you go off on a litany of complaints. I believe we all know by now that you don't like this show. Who licked the red off your candy?? Did you get turned down for a part or something? Someone, not to long ago, said "I'am not one to randomly take a swipe at a show because it's popular to do so" Who could have said such a thing? Hummm YOU DID in the 13 understudies thread 10/19/08 Why don't you take your own adv
re: 13 UNDERSTUDIES??
 Oct 21 2008, 01:09:35 AM
sorry guys to get off message on this thread but couldn't let scotty remarks go unchallenged. scotty its safe to say that anyone who post on this thread would have already seen the show before offering an opinion so we can assume "have you seen 13?" as retorical in nature and not an attempt to elevate you opinion above all others who might disagree and from what i've read thats about everyone. lets move on to your next point. if the creative team had wanted to explore every teenage insecurity
re: See 13 for only $20
 Oct 13 2008, 09:09:26 AM
sorry wonderwall you don't get off that easy..(plain bad) is not a valid crtique. you'll need to articulate your thoughts to those who read your remarks,in some specificity, as to WHY you believed this show was bad if you wish to give your opinion any creditability. without it your opinion is worth what you paid for your ticket

re: 13 Reviews
 Oct 10 2008, 11:15:23 PM
ythcbroadway...negative comments from an usher PLEASE share it with the rest of the class. i'm really intrested to know what the usher thinks before i plan to attend this show. just kidding.. i don't think a usher opinion would really sway me one way or the other
re: The Official '13' love thread.
 Oct 2 2008, 12:04:27 AM
hey 2tales do you remember when you were in jr. high. did you ever make fun of the fat kid or the one with the birth mark. how about the girl with the braces or the one with broken english. did you ever. is this your way of expunging the guilt by making putdowns to those who saw the show and enjoyed it and want others to enjoy it to or were you or someone you knew suffered from a terminal illness and this is a reaction to the way you were treated. either way to have treated this charater any ot
re: '13' Age Appropriateness and RENT at the Box Office
 Oct 1 2008, 11:14:42 PM
if you want to expose an 11 year old to the theater then this is the show. the relationship between the actors on stage and the teens in the audiences is infectious. contemporary story line that might cause some discomfort for some parents but from what i hear it nothing that they haven't already heard. a great story about friendships and how they develope and the conflicts that go along with them. now mom might not be as enthusiastic but what mom of a teen or pre teen is but if the goal is to i
re: '13' Previews
 Oct 1 2008, 07:40:27 PM
PS i've seen the show thought it was great. now i must admit i'm not the litrary genius that you appear to be but the fact that as far as i could tell everyone else in the theater thought it was great tells me something. humm all of these folks can't be wrong. so i guess that sorts of put you in the minority wouldn't you say.

re: 13 - Insulting and Amaturish.
 Sep 28 2008, 11:09:35 PM
what a bunch of cry babys..i've seen this show and found it to be quite good. if you see this show and are looking to come away with some deep emotional life changing experience this show ain't it folks. but if you want to leave the theater having enjoyed watching actors on stage having fun entertaining you and that the music the songs and dances are performe by teens you leave any technical deficienties real or perceived on the theater floor. if you don't believe that teens act or talk this wa
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You