News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for maddiem

Member Name: maddiem
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: How was Tale Today?
 Nov 19 2008, 07:17:32 AM
Winston.. some shows can over come bad or mix reviews if their pockets are deep enough..
 Nov 18 2008, 05:21:58 PM
They did not see the same show we saw Jill.. We saw a beautiful moving musical that made me laugh and made me cry and I could have seen it over and over again.. This is an industry that does not like outsiders and Jill and the producers are just that.. and the NY Times was so arrogant he even critiqued Charles Dickens..Pretty soon Broadway will be a theme park because they can't stop Disney or Dreamworks..
 Nov 16 2008, 05:26:59 AM
That review was meant to sabotage the show.. It was not an honest critique, it was a vicious attack with an obvious agenda.. He even went as far as slamming Charles Dickens.. I loved the show and so many people I know did too... This show did not get a fair shake and that is unfortonate.. Broadway is now deprived of a very very beautiful show that I will miss very much!
re: 'Tale' Closing 16 November
 Nov 11 2008, 01:04:06 PM
this show will have a life beyound Broadway.. It is up to the fans to keep it alive and keep spreading the word.. It has touched me and so many other people!!
 Nov 10 2008, 04:21:14 PM
Scott you must not have read the NY Times review because it was more then unkind! It was down right ugly and did not deserve it... and after reading it i will never trust his opinion on another show again.. it seemed like an agenda to me..
 Nov 9 2008, 09:27:50 PM
I saw todays show and it was just amazing!
 Nov 6 2008, 02:28:10 PM
I went to see the show yesterday afternoon.. I was in tears ... I really hope this show tours and finds a life on the road.. It is such a wonderfully moving show..
re: A Tale of Two Cities- 11/2 Review
 Nov 3 2008, 11:21:40 AM
I'm so glad to hear so many people loving this show! It certainly deserves the praise.. I am going back in December and I can't wait!
re: ATOTC Today - WOW
 Oct 27 2008, 08:07:42 AM
I absolutely loved the show and can't wait to see it again! I've seen it twice already and I'm going back for the holidays with family.. Luaghter turns to tears .. i just love the range or emotion..
re: Tale Of Two Cities is a must see
 Oct 20 2008, 03:12:26 PM
I love the concept Cd!! I listen to it all the time.. I think the lyrics and the music are just beautiful.. I have seen it twice already and I am going back for Christmas.. I am becoming obsessed with Sydney Carton!! :)
 Oct 19 2008, 03:44:40 PM
I listen to the concept CD all the time and think the lyrics are just beautiful!
re: Robert Reviews A CHORUS LINE On Tour
 Oct 19 2008, 12:04:51 AM
Chorus Line was the first Broadway show I had ever seen.. has a special place in my heart!
 Oct 19 2008, 12:00:03 AM
Your right Amneris I was sobbing at the end..:) It was wonderful I have seen it twice already..
re: Tale of Two Cities Broadway Cast Recording
 Oct 14 2008, 07:27:46 PM
I saw the show for the 2nd time last night.. I just love it so much.. I sm just so moved by this show even more so then the first time I was there..
re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
 Oct 11 2008, 06:46:27 PM
You have seen Les mis at least 15 times?? :)
re: OMG! I went backstage!
 Oct 11 2008, 06:45:21 PM
I'm going back to see Tale next week and I've been told if you stand by the stage door they take people backstage for tours.. Lets see if I'm lucky enough to get back there! What a treat that would be i have never been on a broadway stage before!
re: PM reviews 'Les Mis' at Ogunquit Playhouse
 Oct 8 2008, 09:44:37 PM
I just would love to see this again. I dont think I could ever get sick of this show..:)
re: Tale of Two Cities Question
 Oct 8 2008, 09:42:43 PM
I loved les mis and i saw probably 11 times but I dont think this is anything like that.. I almost think i like this better because there are so many light moments in Tale unlike les mis. I laughed as much as I cried in Tale.
re: Tale of Two Cities Question
 Oct 8 2008, 04:06:10 PM
I'm a bit obsessed with the show myself.. going again next week I can't wait. I just loved the show and really loved James Barbour.
re: Overtly Political Musicals
 Oct 7 2008, 08:04:51 PM
Evita..
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You