News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for epicamends

Member Name: epicamends
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lauren Graham - Guys and Dolls Promo Pic
 Jan 16 2009, 01:08:30 AM
Haven't seen this posted yet.

re: Becky Gulsvig breaks toe, Lauren Zakrin Elle for two weeks, and also th
 Jan 11 2009, 09:52:12 PM
Darn. I really don't like LBB's Elle. Oh well.

Glad to here Lauren did well! I'm not a big fan of her, but I've wanted to get a review of her Elle for a while, and one of Rhiannon as well. I'd think Rhiannon would have a tougher time with it, so it'll be interesting to see.

re: Legally Blonde Tour: 12.07.08 - Philadelphia (Long!)
 Dec 12 2008, 03:03:47 AM
According to the LB tour blog, Lauren and Rhiannon will be splitting a week playing Elle when the tour goes to Houston, because Becky will be taking a vacation.

I'm a bit excited to see the reviews of their performances and see how they take on the role.

re: Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical
 Nov 10 2008, 01:31:13 PM
Yeah, there's definitely no need for this right now. We already have the original version and the recorded LBB stage version. The only thing I'd like to see is a DVD of the stage musical, with both LBB's version of Elle and Bailey's.

But a movie is absolutely unnecessary. The only possible way it would work is if they completely rewrote the book, but even then they should definitely wait a few years.

re: Bailey Hanks to star in High School Musical at Paper Mill Playhouse
 Nov 8 2008, 12:37:05 PM
Anyone seen this production yet? Any reviews?
re: Boston Globe/ Boston Herald review on 'Legally Blonde' Tour
 Oct 30 2008, 12:49:34 PM
jennamajig - Yeah, that's definitely Lauren in the photo.

I agree with the Boston Globe reviewer on three things: 1) The Irish step-dancing is really random, but oh well, it's fun. 2) I hate the going back to the scene of the crime. Why couldn't they just have stayed in the courtroom? 3) Elle does rely on Emmett way too much in the musical. Like a lot of other people have commented on this message board about, I hate that they included him in the scene where Elle helps get Paulette her

re: Universities in Canada with a BFA program
 Oct 13 2008, 01:10:39 AM
I know in Western Canada we have one at the University of Alberta (in Edmonton) and at the University of BC they have a BFA in Design and Production.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You