News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Luisasabh

Luisasabh Profile Photo
Member Name: Luisasabh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)
 Apr 14 2013, 10:20:00 PM
I am not the one to here and write awful things about shows. In fact, I haven't written anything in ages.
The extend of my disappointment brought me here, though!
I was really really really excited to see this show. I quite enjoy the original story, original production and even the production with Hasselhof (sp?) guy, so I don't consider myself as though to please.
I purchased a full price ticket and there I went, with a dear friend to witness what I call the butchering of a show.
Thoughts on Spider-Man
 May 22 2011, 12:27:53 PM
Having seen the trainwreck the show was before, I was pleasantly surprised!

I went with a friend who had not seen the show before, and he really enjoyed it!

I was surprised how they managed to rearrange the plot - and it actually makes sense now! I was never a fan of the music, but somehow they manged to make it a little more pleasant to listen to and to understand.

The cast seemed much happier with the show and the audience seemed to enjoy it very much!
To me, Ara

Spiderman rush
 May 20 2011, 04:04:06 PM
Has anyone rushed Spiderman since they came back?!
What time are people lining up?

SPIDER-MAN rush- anyone know where the seats are and around when it sells out? Thank you very much. nm
 Apr 16 2011, 09:11:09 PM
LOL at the previous post!

I rushed it today... Got there at 7am and I was the second one in line... but 8am, there were about 10-12 people, and but 8:30, at least 25 people!
I got V 27-29 in the orchestra.

Actor injured in Spiderman tonight
 Dec 21 2010, 04:11:16 PM
Shrekster:

It was Christopher Tierney according to what's out there...

Actor injured in Spiderman tonight
 Dec 20 2010, 11:47:40 PM
Adamgreer,
Im guessing that at this point, this EMT guy saw them taking the actor out of the theater... and if it was a more serious injury, with the risk of a spinal injury, they would have used the neck and back things (whatever they are called)

Teal Wicks is Broadway's Next Elphaba; Kyle Dean Massey to Return as Fiyero
 Dec 20 2010, 02:05:56 PM
I've only seen/heard Teal on youtube, and I hope her voice has healed... But at this point, I am SO thrilled that Kyle Dean is taking over the role of Fyiero that I don't really care :)
re: LEGALLY BLOBNDE'S Rhiannon Hansen to go on as Elle Woods.
 Sep 9 2009, 10:15:15 PM
I saw her as Margot in LA and at first, I thought she sounded and looked like a teenager in a High School production... To be quite honest, her voice wasnt as out of control as I thought it would be, but she is kind of awkward on stage...
I'd buy tickets to see her if I was in Detroit, though

Dee as Elphaba/ Sexy Thread
 Aug 12 2009, 09:00:38 PM
ClumsyDude, you'll understand eventually...
Besides, I only got in the middle, because I found it quite funny that she said Adamgreer pays people to rush for him, when I was actually the person in the rush line last weekend!
I must have some sort of memory lost, because I don't remember getting any money for it!

Aug 12 2009, 08:57:41 PM
Oh Val, you REALY don't want to remind me that computers save conversations...
And luckly, I don't save old text messages, but I remember a lot of them

Dare I say it, but none of "us" were responsible for starting the entire drama

Aug 12 2009, 08:50:09 PM
LOL
I might get suspended fromt he forum

What I meant was... don't go on judging people based on what you see on BWW... there's SO much more behind the scenes!

Aug 12 2009, 08:28:00 PM
I'm not sure if I should get in the middle, but, Clumsydude15, you wouldn't even imagine what have been said (and I don't mean by Adamgreer!)... I wouldn't use the word "friendship" in this context!

Aug 12 2009, 08:09:38 PM
LOL
Just cutting in... I find these threads SO entertaining!

re: Saw Next to Normal again...
 Jul 29 2009, 09:01:58 PM
After seeing the show a few times in the Orchestra (Front row, or close to it), I sat in the right box last weekend... I wouldn't say I would have liked the show less than I did the first time just because of my seat, but I felt like it took away much of the intimacy I felt before.

In this show, seating close to the stage and being able to feel and see in details all the amazing performances definitely adds an extra something
=)
What I liked about seating in the second

re: The most times you've ever seen a show
 Jul 21 2009, 09:50:03 AM
Well, I've only been in the U.S for a year, so I'm merely a beginner :-P

Wicked on Bway - 16x
Phantom of the Opera in Brazil - 15x
next to normal on Bway - 5x
Miss Saigon in Brazil - 5x

re: For WICKED Fans...
 Jul 9 2009, 11:52:18 PM
Umm... I wonder if they taste the same... YULL

I'll stick to the gummy bears now

re: For WICKED Fans...
 Jul 9 2009, 11:39:29 PM
Adamgreer, can I have the little red ones?!
=D

re: Meghann Fahy on as Natalie in Next to Normal TONIGHT
 Jun 26 2009, 12:15:30 AM
I'm glad to hear that she is good! I'm looking forward to seeing her now!
=)

re: Meghann Fahy on as Natalie in Next to Normal TONIGHT
 Jun 25 2009, 11:48:23 PM
I myself have lined up at 6am a couple times... and if it gets any crazier than that, let there be lotto, then!

Even though I'm not lucky (AT ALL), sleeping over is a bit too much!

Lets see how the line goes for the next days... I have a feeling that the earlier ir gets, the earlier people start coming!

re: Thoughts on N2N 4/12 matinee
 Apr 13 2009, 12:20:02 AM
I absolutely LOVED the score and I just can't stop listening to it!

About the eighteen - eight - months I confess that I got a little confused, but I guessed she might have got confused too!
Alice is brilliant in the role, she absolutely deserves the Tony! Her voice is not my favorite, though... at some times, it sounded to me that she was struggling, specially in the high notes, but it was not bad to hear at all =)

This is to me one of the best shows I've seen on Broadway

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You