News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WanderFul

Member Name: WanderFul
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stage Door Experiences Lately
 Apr 9 2024, 11:21:19 AM

I've never stage-doored before, how long after the performance do the actors typically come out to sign and greet?

Aaron Tveit, Sutton Foster will next star in ‘Sweeney Todd’
 Feb 9 2024, 12:52:18 PM

I see this is on TKTS for tomorrow's matinee - are Sutton and Aaron not doing matinees?

Merrily We Roll Along Lottery
 Jan 6 2024, 02:35:01 PM

Heading into the city on Wednesday and was going to try lottery for Merrily - anyone have prior success? Also curious on seat locations.

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Dec 28 2023, 10:51:53 AM

Best discount code for Chicago (a January Sat. evening performance)?

Best Site for Wicked Tickets
 Dec 8 2023, 11:37:22 AM

Thank you! Any advice on best seating outside of the premium pricing? Is Center Orch Row Q too far, or should I shoot for a side orchestra seat a little closer? 

Best Site for Wicked Tickets
 Dec 8 2023, 10:44:18 AM

Looking to get really good seats for Wicked in January (Christmas present), and while I'm used to Telecharge I'm very conflicted on how to get good Orchestra seats for this show without getting crushed on fees. Haven't seen the show since it opened, but want optimal seats at the best price if possible.

Pre Show dinner/post show drinks
 Nov 16 2023, 11:22:17 AM

Joe Allen is our go-to each time. 

Audience Rewards ticket locations
 Feb 1 2023, 12:10:48 PM

As mentioned in the other thread, I got M1 for HADESTOWN for 500 points and $60 - 2/8 matinee.

Advice for scoring great single ticket?
 Jan 27 2023, 07:49:00 PM

Using audience rewards, I was able to get Orchestra R, Row M seat 1. Very excited - only 500 points and $60. Feels like a steal! 

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Jan 26 2023, 03:09:54 PM

I realized I'm now being nit-picky about my seats given the $60 price tag, but I was told to avoid orchestra for this show. Can someone dispel that for me so I can move on and just buy the dang ticket?

Jan 26 2023, 11:56:31 AM

Thank you - just realized I have 1100 points! I've never checked it before.

I was really holding out for front mezz, but seems you won't know location until after purchase. Is there any way to make a special request? It just says "select orchestra", and I'm afraid they're gonna put me too close.

Jan 25 2023, 04:32:13 PM

Has anyone had recent experience with Hadestown rush (Lucky Seat)? I'm very much interested in Leopoldstat, as well - but would prefer Hadestown much more.

Jan 25 2023, 12:50:55 PM

Okay, that's really great to know. I was thinking of just getting to box office 15 minutes before curtain, but I'll do the booth instead.

Jan 25 2023, 07:48:58 AM

I was going to ask about lottery - via Lucky Seats. Is this a good resource? My big dilemma is that we are getting into the city and headed straight to lunch before the show (44th and 9th), so box office might be a stretch cutting it close to curtain. Not sure if there will be anything left at TKTS booth, but maybe I can go there first before lunch.

Jan 24 2023, 03:49:08 PM

Rest of my crew seeing POTO on the 2/8 matinee, and since I just saw it a few months ago I'm thinking I'll try and see either Hadestown or...well, I really want to see Hadestown. Any advice for getting a great seat at a great price? I'd maybe consider Funny Girl or even Leopolstadt.

INTO THE WOODS Reviews
 Nov 10 2022, 08:52:22 AM

Has anyone tried both rush and lottery, and can advise on best route to take? If the lottery is digital and I don't have to be in Times Square at 10 to get the rush seats, I'd prefer the digital lottery. Again, trying to snag the best seats possible this Saturday so just wondering if anyone has a strong opinion.

Or do I just head to TKTS booth?

INTO THE WOODS Reviews
 Nov 1 2022, 04:10:29 PM

I will be in the city the weekend of 11/11 and thinking I want to catch the 11/12 matinee. Can anyone recommend the best way to get good seats without having to pay full price? I see this is on TKTS alot, does anyone know if the seats have been good?

Lion King Seating Advice
 Mar 31 2022, 11:59:15 AM

Rather than start a new thread, figured I'd just use this thread to seek same advice.

If given a choice for this show (saw many years ago from Mezzanine at New Amsterdam) - would you do right orchestra seat in row F/G (seats2 and 4), or grab a center orchestra aisle seats in row Q or R? We will have younger kids and this will be their first Broadway show (ages 8 and 9)!

Phantom of the opera seat recommendation
 Oct 6 2021, 11:57:31 AM

Thank you! I have already seen it, but my wife has not. The switch is because we already have Saturday night tickets for our weekend trip in G1 and 3 that I booked back in July for regular pricing. But trying to switch to Friday night and those seats are now premium pricing. Comparable now is starting 5 seats in, and I'd hate to forefeit the aisle seats. But sometimes I overthink and maybe it's not that big of a deal?

Phantom of the opera seat recommendation
 Oct 5 2021, 08:02:25 AM

Figured I'd bump this thread quick as we are seeing this show next month. If you had to choose between row G seats 1 and 3, or row A seats 2 and 4 - which are best? 

Alternatively, anyone know if it's like pre-pandemic days to just wait until closer to show time as they release house seats? I guess we're all new so probably anyone's guess - figured I'd ask.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You