News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chesan

Member Name: Chesan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Rumors/Whispers
 Jul 5 2024, 03:59:42 PM

theatergoer3 said: "Inspired by the Latest Musical Threads among other threads, I thought it'd be good to have one place to compile the recent rumors/gossip/potential new shows.

Plays-

Streetcar

People, Places & Things

Vanya

John Proctor

Purpose

Bug

Little Bear Ridge Road
"

-----------------------------------------

I haven't heard the John Procto

2024 Tony Predictions
 Apr 26 2024, 02:21:42 PM

Does anybody know whether the Tony Committee will announce the remaining eligibility decisions today?  I assume they'll announce those determinations before they reveal the nominations but is there a chance they won't?

Cabaret stunt casting
 Apr 12 2024, 06:27:29 PM

Theatrefanboy1 said: "With such a short contract with Eddie and she said that they already have the next casting signed they are waiting though because this cast is just settling in. But she also told me that with the new casting there will be a new fall schedule of only on 5 days (7) shows a week starting in September. She was quite excited about the new casting and saying how “big” this would be. (So my question doesn’t stem from ridiculousness)
with the tran

Cabaret stunt casting
 Apr 12 2024, 01:53:39 PM

Here’s my stunt casting idea for Cabaret.  Matt Bomer.  As Emcee.  What’s more… every month we rotate in cast members from tv shows or movies he has been in! 

So… Fellow Travelers month features Allison Williams as Sally Bowles while Jonathan Bennett plays Cliff (but also Emcee standby).

During Magic Mike month Channing Tatum takes a turn as Cliff/Emcee standby, Andie MacDowell steps in as Fraulein Schneider and her daughter, Margare

Stereophonic adds April 2nd 40$ fan preview night
 Mar 28 2024, 06:45:36 PM

I applaud this show for making prices affordable! (starting a new thread here rather than the Playwright Horizons board since the show starts previews at The Golden in a few days)

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/STEREOPHONIC-on-Broadway-to-Begin-Performances-Early-Offer-40-Tickets-20240328

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You