News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Browneyes142

Member Name: Browneyes142
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed  Oct 25 2023, 05:34:00 AM

TodayTix is doing a lottery and $40 rush tickets. Could it be that they are just doing lots more rush tickets on a low selling day?

The Minutes ticket - today - last showing - make me an offer  Jul 24 2022, 11:01:14 AM

I have covid but I did Broadway roulette and ended up today with a ticket for the minutes. I live out of town and it closes today so obviously I can't post-date the ticket. Is there anybody who would like to see it? I can forward the ticket to you. I paid 83 for it but I'd be willing to take less as long as it gets used.

Map of Broadway Theaters  Apr 21 2020, 02:12:59 PM
Once upon a time, I happened upon a map that had all the Broadway theaters. when you clicked on the theater, it gave you the history of everything that had played at that theater. Is anyone familiar with this? Can someone give me the link?

I have wanted a scratch off map of Broadway theaters for a long time. I've even petitioned a few places that sell scratch off maps or other scratch off bucket lists.

I've decided in this downtime to make my own. I liked the format of that map

Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled  Apr 11 2020, 06:44:23 PM
There are ways to make a statement about the fact that artists need to profit from streaming without:
A) making it at the expense of a charity that provides aid for your membership

and

B) using inflammatory language to make your point.

Hamilton sing along  Apr 10 2020, 05:24:03 PM
No, it's disappeared from everything. I thought it would be fun to do virtually with my niece and nephew. The YouTube page doesn't exist, the BWW article is gone, etc. I get having to cancel it because something logistically didn't work but it's weird that everything is gone with no mention of why.
Hamilton sing along  Apr 10 2020, 05:02:59 PM
What happened to the Hamilton sing along?
My Name Is Lucy Barton - Reviews  Jan 24 2020, 01:11:45 AM
That's too bad. Well, I guess at least I shouldn't be as disappointed that I can't seem to click quickly enough to catch rush tickets. I swear though, I have tried multiple times and click right at 10:00 and they're always sold out immediately
MEAN GIRLS Recoups and Announces Film Adaptation  Jan 24 2020, 01:00:38 AM
Starting Cameron Dallas.
Erika Henningsen to Depart Mean Girls  Jan 22 2020, 01:46:52 PM
So I know I'm late to the conversation and Gray has been acknowledged as a strong tapper, but just wanted to add something. I remember in the interviews when they first started, the creators said they wrote "Stop" just to showcase his tapping.

I also think part of what makes Gray and Barrett hard to replace is their real life friendship that predates the show.

People have mentioned how many famous people that could be stunt casted as the adult female role might not want to do

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run  Jan 21 2020, 10:06:08 PM
I didn't look ahead to see the casting but it wouldn't have mattered as I got the ticket on Broadway roulette anyway. I will say I didn't see any empty seats, I'm sure there were some scattered around but the Mezz and rear mezz were packed. I only saw four people stand up when he did his curtain call so don't know how many were there for him. I hold out hope that it was just because he couldn't hear well. The balance seemed really off. I could barely understand Barrett because of the sound and i
Mean girls tonight swap, $60, obo  Jan 21 2020, 10:39:15 AM
I did Broadway roulette for tonight. I knew there was a chance I would get something I had seen but I'm okay seeing it again. But, if someone has tickets tonight to a different Broadway or off Broadway show and wants to trade, message me. Also, I would sell it for $60 or best offer because that's what it cost me after fees. I'm going to be on a plane so I won't be able to respond for a couple of hours. I'll remove the posting after they're taken
Freestyle love supreme late entry  Jan 3 2020, 05:56:12 PM
I have tdf tickets for freestyle love supreme on Saturday night. I couldn't pass up $29 tickets for A Solider's Play at 8 though. It's going to be a tight squeeze to make it to the Booth on time. Does anyone know if they allow late entry? It doesn't specify on their website.
SpongeBob the Musical: Viewing Thread  Dec 22 2019, 11:55:31 PM

rattleNwoolypenguin said: "Kea4 said: "rattleNwoolypenguin said: "

Ultimately I get why it didn’t last. It didn’t make MY generation that grew up with Spongebob love it and feel nostalgic and that was a big flaw.

The people who enjoyed it are all people who didn’t really care for Spongebob so they can appreciate it on its own merit. Which, great but I think when they turn off both Spongebob fans AND people who would never go t

Beetlejuice Rush  Dec 22 2019, 10:11:09 PM
Please let me know your experience. I may be trying to take my niece.
Leslie Odom Jr talks HAMILTON film  Nov 13 2019, 12:03:12 PM
I think it was when Lin guested on The Good Place podcast, but I know I heard an interview recently with him. They asked if Hamilton would be turned into a movie like In the Heights. He said first they would release the video performance, but he indicated that a movie might eventually happen.
Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.  Nov 7 2019, 05:59:54 PM
I am so glad I saw this thread. I had wanted to get tickets but they weren't available when I first looked I hadn't realized it was that time yet. I was able to snag a $25 ticket for January 5th. There were only two seats at that price, everything else was $95 I think, there might have been some $80 ones. But the other $25 one was a partial view. I am so excited.
The Official TDF Thread  Nov 7 2019, 05:54:36 PM
I've never been asked for my ID, but I also always have it at the ready. I think for the theater itself, there less concerned with someone buying tickets for someone else, and more concerned with either giving out the wrong tickets if it's a common last name, or someone who didn't buy any tickets coming in and guessing a common name and picking up tickets. I have a unique last name, so when I walk up and say I have tickets and they see them, I have my ID in my hand ready to go, they don't worry
Waitress stage door  Mar 15 2019, 12:31:53 PM
Does anyone know who's been coming out for stage door the last couple of weeks?
The Official TDF Thread  Feb 23 2019, 10:53:20 AM

BJR said: "Grabbed seats for Cher yesterday but just read on the other message board Block is out.

LIVID.

And while I was initially mad at TDF, when I went to the Cher website, I couldn't find that info anywhere on their ticket page either.

So infuriating. It's one thing is someone happens to be out, but quite another when you aren't told you're buying a ticket when the star is on a scheduled vacation.
"

I understand yo

Waitress Rush Tickets  Jan 27 2019, 12:32:33 AM

joytobroadway said: "(1/26/19) I got to the box office today at about 9 AM to try for rush. The line was already down the block so I passed on waiting in line figuring that everything would be gone by the time I got to the front of the line. I went back at about 11:30 to see what other tickets they may have available. I was able to get the last Standing Room ticket for the matinee for $38!! I was/am shocked. I have no problems with standing, just hoping its a good view. "

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You