News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CassandraReads

CassandraReads Profile Photo
Member Name: CassandraReads
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Billy Joel Presale Code  Oct 23 2017, 02:01:08 PM

Not exactly Broadway, but wondering if anyone happens to have a Billy Joel presale code for the 1/11/18 show at MSG? TIA :) 

Ticket Lottery winners?  Aug 22 2017, 05:08:57 PM

I have won:

Hamilton (after a year and a half of trying daily)

Book of Mormon

Jersey Boys

Cats 

Kinky Boots

On Your Feet (first win I ever had)

Groundhog Day 

Sunset Blvd

Something Rotten 

Present Laughter

The lotteries are the best! Between cancellation lines, rush tickets and lotteries I am able to see shows way more often than I ever dreamed I would! :) 

Next to Normal Dream Revival  Aug 22 2017, 12:24:20 AM

Laura Dreyfuss and Ben Platt :) LOL

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS to Open at the Palace Theatre, Fall 2017  Aug 21 2017, 01:12:02 PM

Does anyone happen to know if there will be a rush tickets sold for the show? TIA

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Aug 21 2017, 01:08:34 PM

In the past, people said that if you waited in the cancellation line you had to use one ticket for yourself. Last week when we waited on line, we got our tickets for the evening performance at about 3 PM. We left the theater and had dinner and then came back. I could've given those tickets to any two people during that time. I would like to wait on line and get 2 tickets for my kids and not see the show myself. Anyone know if this is frowned upon by the box office?

Sponge  Aug 20 2017, 09:27:04 AM

This is slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if there will be rush tickets sold for Spongebob at some point? Not sure if that is something that is public information before a show opens. TIA :) 

SOMETHING ROTTEN! National Tour Thread  Aug 20 2017, 09:07:57 AM

bear88 said: "I was curious about something, having just seen the show Saturday night in San Francisco. There's a line in which Nostradamus - played by Blake Hammond - is vaguely predicting the future of musicals and talking solving a problem like Maria and about Nazis. He is asked if Nazis are good or bad. He replies that he's not sure, then stops and adds pointedly: "But I think it's really important to get that right."

The line brought do

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Aug 17 2017, 06:54:39 PM

The only option you really have is to go get in the line as soon as you get out of Dear Evan Hansen. It might be a little chaotic at that time because Hamilton will also be getting out, but you will notice, if you look to the left of the theater (when you're facing it), that there is a line over there. Lately people have had luck getting in line later in the day so it's worth a try! Good luck!! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Aug 16 2017, 12:08:05 AM

One day last week a bunch of tickets showed up for Wednesday evening, October 25th. I bought 2 for my kids, but I've been nervous ever since that maybe Ben is planning be out that day (going along with what you wrote below). 

haterobics said: "They release unclaimed accessible/handicapped seating about 4 days in advance, so no guarantees (as those could all sell for any given performances), but otherwise, the only days where tickets have been known to sh

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS to Open at the Palace Theatre, Fall 2017  Aug 15 2017, 10:37:43 AM

Oh! Thanks so much! 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Aug 15 2017, 09:08:03 AM

We did the line last week and our center orchestra seats were $229, but our side orchestra seats were $199. We were expecting $229 for any and all so we were a bit surprised! Just FYI. 

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS to Open at the Palace Theatre, Fall 2017  Aug 15 2017, 09:05:03 AM

My daughter really wants to see this for her birthday in November. Do we know when tickets will go on sale? TIA

Bandstand rush line lately  Aug 13 2017, 03:24:17 AM

We got rush tickets today around noon, no problem! Enjoy! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Aug 8 2017, 08:23:24 AM

I believe you can print at the Marriot Marquis business center, which is right next to the theatre! 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Aug 7 2017, 12:03:05 PM

We saw Elizabeth Judd as Angelica last year and loved her!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Aug 2 2017, 12:52:31 PM

No problem- there are a few tickets available for today and this weekend for $299-$399! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Aug 2 2017, 10:24:13 AM

So some tickets just popped up on Telecharge for Wednesday, October 25th at 8pm. Face value mezzanine (about $180). I grabbed 2 right away (for my kids because I've seen it). There are still several left so now I'm freaking out wondering why there are so many tickets for that night. There is no notice on Telecharge that Ben will be out (like there is for the Aug 10-16 dates), and I'm really hoping he's not. Anyway, they're there if anyone is looking for tickets before Ben

Broadwayforbrokepeople.com  Aug 2 2017, 09:39:09 AM

Your site is fantastic. Thank you for keeping us informed! 

Broadwayforbrokepeople.com  Aug 1 2017, 12:03:42 PM

I noticed that today, too. It was working yesterday. Hope it's back up again soon. 

Elsie Fest: October 8, 2017  Aug 1 2017, 09:54:46 AM

Anyone happen to have the presale code? I'm having trouble with the site on my phone or something and it won't email it to me. Thanks in advance! :) 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You