News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaynewbee

bwaynewbee Profile Photo
Member Name: bwaynewbee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sister Act London: Music Video!
 Apr 10 2009, 09:47:07 AM
I don't have youtube @ work anymore So I can't see the youtube link but I did watch the "Raise Your Voice" song from the sister act website and loved it!!!!
re: Photo Flash: RENT on Tour
 Feb 18 2009, 08:54:32 AM
HA HA HA @ CATS Comment.... I can't wait to see it when it comes to DC. I have the reminder on my Calendar when tickets go on sale!

~BWNB

re: Legally Blonde in Houston
 Feb 13 2009, 10:17:24 AM
I was happy to see that Nick finally updated the blog, I missed reading it..

I would like to know what's up w/Rhiannon too! Before broadwayguy2 said it was Kate Rockwell... I was kind of hoping that Annaleigh would want to come back. She was the best Margot IMO.

BNB

re: Becky Gulsvig breaks toe, Lauren Zakrin Elle for two weeks, and also th
 Jan 12 2009, 04:35:11 PM
WELL... ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY NICE AND SHARE :) :) :)
 Jan 12 2009, 03:55:47 PM
je veux te voir2, would you be willing to share?? I am not up to speed on the rules here so I don't know if you can.. but would love to hear it!

~bwnb

Jan 12 2009, 09:26:43 AM
Nick's blog just posted that it is true!! LBB will be Elle for the next 6 weeks!!

me jellis!!!!

I saw Becky on the first night and thought she was good and would have loved to see LBB though... and I agree with adamgreer that LBB will dictate most likely which shows she will do and Lauren will pick up the rest!! Would have liked to see Rhiannon too!

re: Nicest Bway Star You've Ever Met??
 Dec 29 2008, 03:08:48 PM
* Natalie Joy Johnson :)
* Becky Gulsvig (have a pic with her/but I look horrid and fat!)
* D.B Bonds

but then someone else mentioned Brian Stokes Mitchell and I remember seeing him this past 4th of July with his family in Union Station (DC) doing the touristy thing before the 4th concert!!!

I didn't want to bother him and no one seemed to know who he was but me.. I walked by him and I knew but didn't approach.. walked outside (proceeded to kick myself) gave my son

re: Omigod! - Legally Blonde 1st Night in DC (Review)
 Dec 21 2008, 10:12:35 AM
WOW! Thanks Godspell! I was hoping she didn't think me some kind of freak!! I had gone by myself (w/o kid or hubby) so I could enjoy myself and talk (I talk way to much!! esp when meeting famous people)

She was so nice to me and that makes a difference to me.. believe me!!

BNB

Omigod! - Legally Blonde 1st Night in DC (Review)
 Dec 17 2008, 06:03:26 AM
Well I have read other reviews for other shows here on the board and all were really good.. I am new here so please be kind for I will try to make mine half as good as others.

I had the privilege of seeing LB on its first night here in DC. I am like the girl from Philly who is a really big LB fan so again it was a no-brainer for me to see it..

The venue was in the Opera House of The Kennedy Center in DC. Let me just tell you that walking down that red carpet is awe inspiring

re: SHREK (Sutton ) on The Today Show
 Dec 9 2008, 08:56:50 PM
I just noticed something about the performance on The Today Show. I found a full performance of "I know its today" and the part at the end seems different. in the video I saw Sutton says 4,823. In the Today performance she says 8,423. They must have added some years on since the Seattle shows..

But the performance nevertheless was lovely!! I really need to get to NYC to see some shows! I have never been (thus my member name) but I am a big fan of musical theater

:)

re: Legally Blonde Tour: 12.07.08 - Philadelphia (Long!)
 Dec 9 2008, 08:26:03 PM
I am seeing LB in DC on opening night... by myself cause I couldn't get anyone to go with me Does anyone know if there is a "stage door" at The Kennedy Center where one could get an autograph possibly...

Oh and this is my first post on the BW Boards so be kind :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You