News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ronlopez

Ronlopez Profile Photo
Member Name: Ronlopez
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Idol divas audition for Dreamgirls
 Jul 5 2005, 08:22:53 PM
I had to laugh at Beyonce's comment about now she gets to act. She will basically be playing her self in this film all. Nothing is different about it. She sings for a living and cries on TV. It is not Million Dollar Baby or anything. ANd TLC is the highest selling female group.
re: Idol divas audition for Dreamgirls
 Jul 4 2005, 06:17:59 PM
For this film I would rather have bad actors over bad singing. It would be nice if they could get both. I am not sure about Eddie Murphy's chops. I guess he is going to go back to his Randy Watson vocals from Coming to America.
re: Dreamgirls movie - What things do you feel should not be changed?
 Jun 9 2005, 08:07:31 PM
I want I am telling you to be on point. I am scared of the people they have cast except for Beyonce. I think she can play her role.
re: Audition for 'Effie' in 'Dreamgirls' Movie (New York City)
 Jun 9 2005, 08:04:01 PM
That's right Capn Hook. Never give up your sources. I don't like the direction this film is headed in.
re: Dream Casting for Dreamgirls
 May 25 2005, 07:38:41 PM
I know they want an unknown but eveyone does not know Jennifer Hudson. It is not like she is on the TV everyday. So she is an unknown. And Fantasia cannot play that role at all.
re: Jamie Foxx and Usher Join Dreamgirls Film
 May 23 2005, 11:12:04 PM
I am interested in how the search for Effie is going.
 May 23 2005, 09:54:12 PM
If Usher is in it I won't see it. I can deal with the rest of them. Not that dude.
 May 23 2005, 09:48:43 PM
I think there will be good singing and bad acting. I agee with you GhettoBway. I would like someone like spike lee to do this film. I think he would at leat be able to find some african american actors who have the skills and requirements and not just put rappers and pop singers in the film. And Jamie Foxx cannot sing and he has only done 2 good films.
 May 23 2005, 04:22:27 PM
Never heard tits compared to braces, but does fantasia really have the look for the screen. The big screen is for glamour. Braces wont help that.
 May 23 2005, 12:26:28 AM
I wonder how good a chance Fantasia has at landing that role. Why an Unknown for Effie and not Lorell too. Everybody knows who fantasia is. All this casting stuff scares me.
 May 22 2005, 02:25:59 PM
I agree That where is the check comment joke or not shows how arrogant he is. He is not that good of an actor anyway. Fantasai tried out 4 Lorrel?
 May 21 2005, 11:00:19 PM
Now Usher says he is considering this role. Him being in this film does not sit well with me. His head is too big.
 May 19 2005, 08:18:57 PM
Ok truth what is the name of the thread that GhettoBway did? I can't find it.
 May 16 2005, 08:07:21 PM
Plus kids are annoying in films. When are these auditions? Who can audition?
 May 16 2005, 04:09:26 PM
Johnny where are the audition notices at? When did they go up? And 16. Beyonce is young but I don't think she passes as 16.
 May 15 2005, 06:03:10 PM
If they are bi Usher is a great choice then. But we are all clueless so who knows. Save that for the experts that Marquise talks to.
 May 15 2005, 12:08:27 AM
my girl wants to party all the time party all the time party all the time...........

LOL! Yeah! Get in da hot tub!

May 14 2005, 11:35:09 PM
LOL! I wish Bill Condon would say something because I have heard all types of stuff. This is retarded. What the hell is eddie Murphy going to do.
 May 14 2005, 11:27:40 PM
I heard ashanti is being considered for a role. I hope that is false. They do a nationwide search for effie but ashanti can get in. What the hell is going on!
 May 13 2005, 11:18:29 PM
Is it true that they are doing a nationwide search for effie?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You