News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayfan113

Member Name: broadwayfan113
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What 2 shows for a High School to see?
 Sep 11 2009, 11:43:07 PM
non-theater students will not like south pacific

wicked?

Will Story of My Life close?
 Feb 9 2009, 07:45:01 PM
I say give it a few days...
re: 'Sully' and the flight crew are going to be at South Pacific today...
 Feb 7 2009, 11:48:39 PM
If anyone has detailed information on his appearance or was in the audience for that day's performance, can you please send your information to my friend. He has a new blog about Broadway and is looking to post some details relating to this event. Thanks!

Blog can be viewed at: http://bwaybeat.blogspot.com

re: My thoughts on GUYS AND DOLLS (very, very long)
 Feb 7 2009, 11:40:57 PM
My friend started a new blog that has information on Broadway.
It can be viewed here: http://bwaybeat.blogspot.com/
For one of his posts, he's looking for reviews from the first preview of Guys & Dolls on Feb. 5. If anyone has one, would like to write one, or knows of one... if you have a second can you please send to him? Thanks!

re: GUYS & DOLLS - First Preview Reviews
 Feb 7 2009, 11:38:57 PM
My friend started a new blog that has information on Broadway.
It can be viewed here: http://bwaybeat.blogspot.com/
For one of his posts, he's looking for reviews from the first preview of Guys & Dolls on Feb. 5. If anyone has one, would like to write one, or knows of one... if you have a second can you please send to him? Thanks!

Jennifer Lopez - In The Heights
 Feb 1 2009, 06:00:46 PM
Do you think this will be likely? I'm hearing mixed opinions...
Overrated--by WHOM?
 Feb 1 2009, 05:53:32 PM
to all those who called me a troll: sorry that as a new member, i'm trying to start interesting conversation... this thread is only seen as controversial by some, because they obsess over Patti Lupone. there's nothing controversial about it. it would be as if discussing will smith is an overrated screen actor. the conversation will only become controversial if there's people who obsess over Will on the board.

in response to being over rated by whom- i'm mainly talking about the general

Patti LuPone overrated?
 Jan 31 2009, 01:41:57 AM
Does anyone agree? disagree? She's definitely a mega talent- although I have to say I was a bit disappointed by her performance in Gypsy.
re: SPEED-THE-PLOW rush?
 Jan 31 2009, 01:34:00 AM
I rushed it on a Saturday night a couple weeks after it opened with Piven. I had box seats... You miss some moments of the show in this location. Your coming during a slow period on broadway and the show is already performing at a much lower level than it previously was. If you go to a performance at a more off time (i.e. not a Saturday night or something like that), you'll probably have a chance of getting better seats. Although it's a bit random, there's a possibility of good open seats being
re: Will Ferrell Student Rush & Stagedoor
 Jan 29 2009, 10:08:30 PM
thanks
the reason i asked is because i saw something online that someone went to the theater recently and told them they were not currently offering student rush
does anyone know the details on that?
has anyone tried in the past few days?

Will Ferrell Student Rush & Stagedoor
 Jan 29 2009, 03:00:28 PM
Does anyone know any details on Will Ferrell student rush? Have you done it? If so, can you please post details on your experience? How early did you get there? What was the crowd like? etc.

In addition- does anyone know if Will Ferrell signs autographs at the stagedoor post performance? Does anyone have any experience with that? What times he comes out?

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You