News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kissmekateshindle

kissmekateshindle Profile Photo
Member Name: kissmekateshindle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

is amy spanger any good?
 Mar 5 2009, 11:24:38 PM
WHAT?!! Yes. Who doesn't like a husky belt? Amy is a terrific actress and a wonderful singer. She is also a great dinner date.
re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
 Mar 3 2009, 03:34:51 PM
There is a video of him singing 16 tons on youtube. He voice is so great. Deep deep base. Shakes me down to my core. Love Greg.
Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon: Broadway Style
 Mar 3 2009, 03:29:11 PM
Get from show to show by naming broadway actors or actresses that who have worked together. Try and take the least amount of people and shows as possible. Example:

City of Angels to Hairspray
Rachel York, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Greg Jbara, Damn Yankees, Dick Latessa to HAIRSPRAY!!! Easy.

My first question for y'all is Little Women to Aida in one move. Try it. After that has been solved give us some more to work on.

re: Nudity on Broadway
 Mar 2 2009, 02:33:17 AM
Flying Monkey,
Those animals in Lion King were not wearing clothes.

re: City of Angels revival
 Mar 2 2009, 02:32:31 AM
I think we should compromise with Sarah Uriarte Berry in the Bobbi track. Although Franca is a Sop role, Ms Berry seems to have a chest heavy soprano and I'm sure that she has the low notes for Bobbi. And there is no questioning her sultriness. Byron I'm interested in your opinions on the rest of my ideas for the cast.
re: Nudity on Broadway
 Mar 2 2009, 02:07:43 AM
Three Guys Naked from the Waist Down, Moby Dick! The Musical, The Lion King.
 Mar 2 2009, 02:04:16 AM
City is a nearly perfect show if done well. The only problem is the terrible terrible ending. If technically done well it is a nail-biter.
re: Broadway Stars You'd Like To Bring Back from the Dead
 Mar 2 2009, 02:03:08 AM
I need to see Elvis Presley as Link Larkin.
 Mar 2 2009, 02:01:02 AM
Dare I say Coco in a warthog suit? Tom Alan Robbins better watch out!
 Mar 2 2009, 01:58:51 AM
I would also like to see Coco try and belt out Burrs in Lippa's Wild Party since he did play that role in the Raquel Welch film.

Mar 2 2009, 01:56:34 AM
Byron,
All things Wildhorn to me are sacred. To be perfectly FRANK, I think Christine Andreas would also nail the Bobbi/Gabby track but I can't associate my Pimpernel leads with anything but what they are in my heart. Also regarding Laura Benanti, it's not like Louise is a soaring soprano role. Nor her role in The Wedding Singer. Laura is a sultry dame who would fit nicely into that track. The original Bobbi/Gabby Kay McClelland played her share of higher sops in her day as well.

Mar 2 2009, 01:46:01 AM
WOW. Y'all are really gung-ho about this Rachel York thing. I was just trying to get away from all of the OBC members. Maybe Rene Auberjonois and James Naughton could play Mr. Kingsley and Mandril. Okay fine we can keep York in the Bobbi track.
 Mar 2 2009, 01:35:23 AM
Well Sir Byron, Ms York was 18 when she originated Mallory in 1989. 20 years later I think her voice has matured a little bit into the Wildhornish voice it is today. I also don't love her on the the City recording. It is one of my lest favorite tracks. Don't mess with THE MASTER!
re: NATALIE WEISS
 Mar 2 2009, 01:27:18 AM
OO. I love it when she sings Alto's Lament. She could lament to me forever.
 Mar 2 2009, 01:24:40 AM
Rachel does not have the right voice type. Leading ladies from Pimpernel should stay away from the jazz stylings of Cy Coleman. Spanger has experience with the jazz style. Have you heard her Tom, Dick, or Harry? Wow.
re: 1776
 Mar 2 2009, 01:14:42 AM
Transfer to Broadway? It should. The cast is better than the recent revival.
re: Two Broadway Actors You Would Like To See Work Together
 Mar 2 2009, 01:12:18 AM
If I could hear Kate Shindle and Doug Sills sing a duet I could die happy. Dangerous Game would sound so fierce. Also they would sound sweet on any of the duets from Baby.
 Mar 2 2009, 01:01:05 AM
I'd like to see Raitt in a Wildhorn piece. Maybe playing Percy in Pimpernel. Or one of the generals in Civil War.

re: Two Broadway Actors You Would Like To See Work Together
 Mar 2 2009, 12:58:47 AM
Rob Evan and Tom Alan Robbins. New Age Timon and Pumbaa anyone?
 Mar 2 2009, 12:51:47 AM
OH NO. Bernie Mac. It may be too soon to talk about that Broadway Legend. He could replace Titus as Sebastian in Mermaid as well.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You