pixeltracker

Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!

Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!

Valjeanjolras Profile Photo
Valjeanjolras
#1Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 3:33pm

Has anyone else seen Greg Jbara in the Olive Garden Commercial?? They show it on bravo a lot. Particularly during Top Chef. I love Greg Jbara!

kissmekateshindle Profile Photo
kissmekateshindle
#2re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 3:34pm

There is a video of him singing 16 tons on youtube. He voice is so great. Deep deep base. Shakes me down to my core. Love Greg.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#2re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 3:52pm

That commercial is everywhere. It has been running for a few months here. He is in another commercial also. Just can't remember what for.

Just give the world Love.

dg22894
#3re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 3:53pm

it has been on forever. I see it at least once a day

Tom's Cat Profile Photo
Tom's Cat
#4re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 3:57pm

The other commercial is for Caduet - medicine for high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I saw the Caduet ad the other day, right after the Olive Garden one. It looked like his diet of OG gave him high cholesterol!

(I told him the other day that I thought all that yelling he had to do in Billy Elliot had made his voice REALLY deep. And I agree - it does shake you to the core. In a VERY good way!)

Meow!

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#5re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 9:02pm

I thought it was him but I was not sure.

Poster Emeritus

WishingOnlyWounds2
#6re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 9:14pm

I was thinking of Billy Elliot last night, then heard Greg's voice (it was very creepy), I looked up and saw a Caudet commercial with him on it.

2008: Feb. 18- Rent, Feb. 19- Curtains, April 18- Xanadu, April 22- Wicked, April 26- Legally Blonde, May 31- Wicked, June 13- The Little Mermaid, June 28- Wicked and Young Frankenstein, July 2- The Little Mermaid, July 6- A Chorus Line and Legally Blonde, August 16- Xanadu, September 13- Legally Blonde and 13, September 28- Xanadu and Spring Awakening, Oct. 12-GYPSY and [title of show], Oct. 19- Hairspray & Legally Blonde, Nov. 9- Wicked and 13, Dec. 14-13, Dec. 26- Billy Elliot, 2009: Jan 1- Shrek, Jan 2- 13 and Wicked, Jan 4- 13, Feb 17- In The Heights, Feb 19- Billy Elliot, Feb 22- Sweeney Todd (tour), March 28- Mary Poppins, April 4- Mamma Mia!, April 15- Jersey Boys (on tour), April 25- next to normal & 9 to 5 May 1- Billy Elliot, May 3- Spelling Bee (tour), May 8- Chicago, May 21- Wicked, June 6- Everyday Rapture, June 23- The Wiz, June 25- Hair July 15- Shrek, August 9- Wicked, September 7- Rock of Ages, October 11- Next To Normal, October 23- The Marvelous Wonderettes, November 7- Ragtime November 29- Dreamgirls, December 25- Billy Elliot, December 30- Finian's Rainbow, 2010: January 9- Bye Bye Birdie, January 16- Memphis February 17- The Phantom of The Opera, February 18- God of Carnage, March 7- Billy Elliot, March 31- American Idiot

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#7re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 9:20pm

I pity his poor "daughter" who comes home from college to visit, and Greg wants to give her a good meal, so he takes her to....the Olive Garden???????????

Tom's Cat Profile Photo
Tom's Cat
#8re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 10:16pm

Oh - OG's not bad. It ain't gourmet - but it's not bad at all.

Meow!

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#9re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/3/09 at 10:53pm

Exactly.

You can go to a fancy restaurant & get crap.

Poster Emeritus

BwayLeadman
#10re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/4/09 at 1:57am

FYI the Mezzaluna GJ promotes for Olive Garden, not that great. anything that is filled with "cheese" is horrible at olive garden, i fell for it twice. stick with the Alfredo.

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#11re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 3/4/09 at 9:55am

I like the commercial. It airs a lot in my city.

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#12re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 7/14/09 at 11:29am

bumping because I was wondering if Jbara is also in a PearleVision commercial. I swear I saw him when I was getting my breakfast on my way to work this morning.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

bk
#13re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 7/14/09 at 11:39am

I just put up a video from a benefit of Menken and Schwartz songs I directed in LA in November of 2007 - just go to youtube.com/user/haineshisway and you'll find it. He's singing Menken and Glenn Slater's Will The Sun Ever Shine. You'll also find Bruce Vilanch, Beth Malone (singing her song from Sister Act), and I'm uploading more - be sure to click on "more" if you don't see them all - I don't really know YouTube all that well, but I'm figuring it out.

Jon
#14re: Greg Jbara Olive Garden Commercial!
Posted: 7/14/09 at 1:33pm

He shouldn't go to Olive Garden - after all, he has high cholesterol AND high blood pressure!

Videos