News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tom_Andersen

Member Name: Tom_Andersen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
 Dec 9 2008, 02:11:13 PM
If you'd like to read more about Nick and Starr Spangler talking about their big win on 'Amazing Race' ...
re: Onstage seats for tonight (May 20) at 'Spring Awakening'
 May 20 2008, 02:48:19 PM
The tickets have been sold. Thanks for those of you who responded.
Onstage seats for tonight (May 20) at 'Spring Awakening'
 May 20 2008, 10:18:43 AM
I have a scheduling conflict and can't go, so I have a pair of onstage seats to sell for tonight's 'Spring Awakening' at 7 p.m. The seats are BB1 and BB3. I'm selling them for face value: $80 for the pair. They need to be picked up by 5:30 p.m. at the O'Neill. Interested? E-mail me & include a phone number. Thanks!
re: Seth Rudetsky's 'special shout-out' to a 'must-listen'
 May 6 2008, 10:42:48 AM
I just wanted to say 'thank you' to Seth for posting a link to 'Yard Sale' and to all of you who came to hear it at YouTube. As a songwriter and singer, I can't tell you how much it means to get my songs out into the world, and that others might respond so nicely to them. I greatly appreciate it.
Rent Review
 Nov 23 2005, 01:55:44 PM
Here's a link to the entire 'Rent' review in the Village Voice.
David Campbell
 Nov 8 2005, 01:35:57 PM
David is doing his cabaret act in Australia right now, and I hear he's just been extended two weeks. David's a terrific talent, and I'm happy to say that his 11 o'clock number is my song 'Yard Sale,' which he recorded on his 'Taking the Wheel' CD (thanks for the plug, Jefflang007). If you go to my Web site, you'll find some quotes from David under Original Songs about why he loves 'Yard Sale,' and you'll find a photo of the two of us from his 1997 Rainbow & Stars gig in my Gallery.
Terri Klausner and Terri White
 Nov 22 2004, 05:05:45 PM
I think Terri Klausner still does concerts. I had the pleasure of co-starring with her and the equally wonderful Deborah Tranelli in 'This Life,' a 2000-2001 revue of Portia Nelson's songs, at the FireBird Cafe and Don't Tell Mama. We had a blast, and the show even won a Backstage Bistro Award. ... And I saw Terri White in the Irish Rep's 'Finian's Rainbow.' What a talent. She sang the hell out of 'Necessity.'
Congrats to 'Bare'! Show Business Weekly says it's a winner
 Oct 27 2004, 12:05:29 PM
Show Business Weekly has just named 'Bare' the Best New Pop Opera. See the entire list of 2004 winners, which includes 'The Normal Heart,' 'Bug,' John Tartaglia, Jackie Hoffman and many more. Having been lucky enough to make this list last year, I know it's quite an honor. Congrats to the creators, cast and crew of 'Bare'!
re: More 'Queer Songbook' photos (with Arden, etc.) and my thanks to BWW!
 Oct 15 2004, 02:24:39 PM
And thanks to BroadwayWorld.com for posting this new press release with all the background info and everything!
More 'Queer Songbook' photos (with Arden, etc.) and my thanks to BWW!
 Oct 15 2004, 02:21:42 PM
If you want to see a few more wonderful photos from the recent 'Queer Songbook' concert, I've just posted some at my Web site, which include Michael Arden, Cheyenne Jackson and Max von Essen. A couple were taken by Ben Strothmann, and there's one by BWW's own Linda Lenzi. It was a fantastic fund-raiser.

I'll be back there to do another benefit for the Gay Center: Thursday, Oct. 21, at 7 p.m. I'll sing showtunes and pop, featuring Rodgers & Hammerstein, Patsy Cline and my own songs. Tick

re: Photo Coverage: Queer Songbook: A New Generation of Broadway Composers -
 Oct 7 2004, 02:47:11 PM
Thanks, luvWICKED416. It was a great cast and a great audience.

And thanks to this concert, I got to meet Lisa Brescia. I just saw her last month in 'Aida,' and she blew me away. I am her new biggest fan. Congrats on your Web site!

re: Photo Coverage: Queer Songbook: A New Generation of Broadway Composers -
 Oct 7 2004, 02:12:04 PM
Terrific photos, Linda! And thanks for including me, too. :)
re: JUST GOT BACK FROM QUEER SONGBOOK...
 Oct 5 2004, 09:00:18 AM
Thanks, NativeNewYorker for your kind words about my song, 'Yard Sale.' It was a blast to be part of such a special evening full of phenomenal singers and songwriters, and thanks, too, to the amazing audience. A big thumb's-up to Seth Rudetsky, who was a riot; Michael Lavine, who produced the event and played for most everyone, and Dan Whitman & everyone at the Center, which was so supportive. (And as Seth said, I'll be back at the Center on Thurs., Oct. 21, at 7 p.m. with my own show.)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You