News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheGentleGiant88

TheGentleGiant88 Profile Photo
Member Name: TheGentleGiant88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

'Memphis Lives in Me' Sheet music
 Jul 6 2010, 11:57:44 PM
Nevermind haha I just read the article about him being against "trading" music...wow I feel stupid...

But the chords could help actually. Or maybe I'll just have to sing something else for now

Jul 6 2010, 11:52:21 PM
"Jason Robert Brown will send you a copy for free if you demand it from him via email."

Seriously? Or is that a joke haha

Jul 6 2010, 03:54:10 PM
Do you know where I could find it???
"Memphis Lives in Me" Sheet music
 Jun 29 2010, 09:00:46 PM
I am desperately looking for the sheet music to "Memphis lives in me" from Memphis. I really want to sing it at this open mic night this Summer at my old high school for the alumni show. Does anyone know where I can find this??? I'm DESPERATE!!!!
re: Parade performances:
 Nov 26 2009, 03:03:56 PM
I really hope they post it. I saw it on Sunday and I was wanting to show my mom the performance because I really want her to see it!!! ((((
Missed Ragtime :(
 Nov 26 2009, 02:49:25 PM
GOD D****T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the Ragtime performance!!!!!!!!!! Someone PLEEEEEAAAAAASE upload a video of it. I was waiting all morning but I recorded the NBC one instead of the CBS one!!!

I wanted to show my mom

Hair thread.
 Nov 14 2009, 10:32:15 PM
Yeah I want to know when their last performance on Bway will be...I've seen it twice, but I would really like to see it at least two more times before they go to London. Though I will probably find a way to go to London this Summer, but still. I want to see Gavin, Will, Caissie, etc again before the transfer!!! Even though it's kinda sad, I'm excited to see who will replace the cast in New York!!!
National Equality March
 Jul 14 2009, 07:59:42 PM
I'm really excited that the cast is marching with Broadway Impact in DC...I'm flying out to march anyways, so this is an extra suprise for me!!! I told Broadway Impact on twitter that I wanted to march with them and they said "YES! We'll see you there!"

...so hopefully I'll be able to meet Gavin and march along with them on that amazing day. It's going to be great. Do you think it will be like the Pride March where he talked to everyone marching with them??? All I want is to tell him in

Gavin back in Hair
 Jul 12 2009, 10:25:45 AM
So I saw the show on friday when he was out

I'm still devastated, even though the show was brilliant and Paris Remillard who went on that night as Claude was really good...I did get to see Gavin yesterday at Broadway Barks...today he's back so I might go again to the matinee instead of seeing Billy Elliot...but I have a question...do you think he'll still be in the show in October???

Hair 7/7
 Jul 9 2009, 01:52:50 PM
DAMNIT!!! I'm literally about 300 miles away from NY right now (I'm on the airplane using the in flight internet)....I MISSED IT BY ONLY A FEW HOURS!!!!

I'm bummed

Maybe it means that Gavin is back though and when I see HAIR tomorrow night I will finally get to see my hero perform!!!

re: DON'T QUIT YOUR NIGHT JOB THIS THURSDAY!!
 Jul 9 2009, 05:45:16 AM
Well I can always go back to the stage door another night...I just want to meet Sutton...I have seen her before but never had the chance to meet her. I'll see what happens. Thanks!
 Jul 9 2009, 03:10:24 AM
I have another question...

I'm seeing SHREK that night...will I have time to stage door after and then go to DQYNJ????

Shrek running time says 2 hrs 30 min with 15 min intermission.

So it ends roughly at 10:45...will I have time to meet some cast members after and then run to the Julia Miles theatre???

Jul 9 2009, 02:46:51 AM
Sweet! Just bought two 4th row tickets :)

SO Excited!!!

Jul 9 2009, 02:03:46 AM
Oh ok so there are drinks? so this is a really casual thing with alcohol and stuff?

Sorry I just don't know what to expect. I just turned 21 so I want to go out and stuff and if I can get drinks there and watch it that would be awesome :)

Jul 9 2009, 01:37:50 AM
Ok explain to me what "no drink min" means?

What's the atmosphere for this like....

I'm trying to convince my mom to go...But she's like I don't want to see anymore shows...I know it's not a broadway musical...

How could I convince her to go? She's afraid we're not going to have time to go out or anything else cuz we're already seeing 5 shows...

But this is rare opportunity for me. I want to see it!

Jul 9 2009, 01:17:08 AM
oooh I'm going to be there tomorrow...maybe I'll go!!!
Hair 7/7
 Jul 9 2009, 12:22:36 AM
poor guy. his neck must be really out of whack. how amazing though that he still came to the theatre. what a great guy.
Hair 7/7
 Jul 8 2009, 09:59:53 PM
Oh yeah I thought that was totally cool, too! I'm sure all the shows right now need it...doing all that movement for 8 shows a week! crazy! anyways...i'm praying that he gets better soon and comes back to the show. it sucks having a stiff neck. it's the worst!
Hair 7/7
 Jul 8 2009, 09:51:36 PM
Hopefully he's relaxing and getting massages and stuff so he can be better for the rest of the weekend. I'm sure Jay is amazing...understudies are always brilliant...but I'm coming from CA to see Gavin!!! But I can't let it ruin the show for me if he's not there. I have faith that he'll be better for friday night!!!!
re: Sutton Foster Leaving SHREK?
 Jul 8 2009, 09:36:11 PM
I get to see her tomorrow night!!! Can't wait!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You