pixeltracker

Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread

Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread

#6re: Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 3/5/06 at 5:54pm

He has such an amazing voice!! I can't wait for the Tony Awards this year! I know he's alot of people's favorite choice to win the best actor in a musical.

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#8re: Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 3/7/06 at 3:18pm

re: Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread

I've got to add to the love. He's amazing, and such a sweet guy. And really, really smart!

#10re: Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 3/9/06 at 2:40pm

Spread the JLY love everywhere people!! I'll occasionally try to keep this up!!

kaboodles041 Profile Photo
kaboodles041
#11re: Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 4/1/06 at 9:57pm

Officially now my new obsession. Absolutely awesome in JB. Does anyone know if he has a significant other, not that it really matters...re: Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread

Arghh! Grammar pet peeve #1: your vs you're. "Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is the contraction of "you are." <<

Broadwaygirl51
#35re: Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 4/27/06 at 5:19pm

Love Jersey Boys and JLY!!

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#49re: Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 5/26/06 at 10:14pm

Corine, that is a wonderful picture you all look great!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

jerseyboyslover
#66love the ties
Posted: 6/4/06 at 3:36pm

love the ties

"Saving jerseyboyslover a bump"

Lol thanks,

You know should never have to be bumped, wheres the love?

"He better win!"

Yes he better!

That guy is one of the sweetest guys i know, besides Daniel, christian and Bobby =)

I love these pictures!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Updated On: 6/4/06 at 03:36 PM

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#72love the ties
Posted: 6/6/06 at 12:16am

John has my vote too. He is super talented and such a sweetheart. If I wasn't so computer retarded I would be able to put the picture of us from a couple of weeks ago on this thread. Oh well. Good Luck John!

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

jerseyboyslover
#101love the ties
Posted: 6/17/06 at 1:32pm

bump, don't you guys think this is fun?

neddyfrank2
#115love the ties
Posted: 6/19/06 at 4:34pm

Are there pictures?

jerseyboyslover
#117love the ties
Posted: 6/20/06 at 11:42am

Bump,

That picture of the Jersey Boys is great = )
<------

billygoatgirl300
#145love the ties
Posted: 6/21/06 at 11:12pm

I haven't seen it yet. It's was funny this moring . Before I went to school my mom (aka mominator on the borad here ) asked "would you like to see Les Miz? " and I said "I would rather see Jersey Boys first."

I really want to see the show but I have the cast recording which I LOVE! Hopfully I will see the show.

The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2

i<3jerseyboys Profile Photo
i<3jerseyboys
#161Jersey Boys love
Posted: 6/22/06 at 9:55pm

jerseyboyslover>i just found out that christian was in that movie too(rockadoodle)!!thats really funny, i haven't seen that movie in ages, and now i really want to see it to see who he was,his name was scott but i don't remember him.I was talking to a friend and i don't know how it came up but i started thinking about that movie,it was randomly,and it took me forever to think of the name and then i google it and i saw christian's name in the cast!now i gotta go see if its at blockbuster

i<3jerseyboys
#163Jersey Boys love
Posted: 6/22/06 at 10:06pm

and here i am thinking im the only one in the world who has seen this movie lol i mentioned it to some people and they were like"what are you talking about"i don't remember a thing from it,but i really gotta get it im dying to know if he is in it alot,i wonder what he looks like in it

i<3jerseyboys
#165Jersey Boys love
Posted: 6/22/06 at 10:12pm

yeah, and then there are evil owls and the rooster thinks he's elvis

BrunetteBombshell
#174Jersey Boys love
Posted: 6/26/06 at 1:44pm

Updated On: 10/30/08 at 01:44 PM

BrunetteBombshell
#186Jersey Boys love
Posted: 6/28/06 at 1:17pm

Updated On: 10/30/08 at 01:17 PM

BrunetteBombshell
#191Jersey Boys love
Posted: 6/30/06 at 11:08pm

Updated On: 10/30/08 at 11:08 PM

BrunetteBombshell
#203Jersey Boys love
Posted: 7/7/06 at 7:44am

Updated On: 10/30/08 at 07:44 AM

jerseyboyslover
#204Jersey Boys love
Posted: 7/7/06 at 1:52pm

I wonder where he has been? oh well as long as he is still alive I am ok.

jerseyboyslover
#205Jersey Boys love
Posted: 7/8/06 at 12:35pm

bump

smashingasian
#206Jersey Boys love
Posted: 7/8/06 at 2:12pm

Here to join in on the love = ] I finally saw Jersey Boys for the first time Wednesday and was dissapointed that John wasn't in for the show. (However, Michael was brilliant!) I'm hoping to catch him in the role the next time I do rush. So yeah... John rocks!

BrunetteBombshell
#239Jersey Boys love
Posted: 7/16/06 at 2:56pm

Updated On: 10/30/08 at 02:56 PM

BrunetteBombshell
#245Jersey Boys love
Posted: 7/16/06 at 10:06pm

I think you should John about this thread too! It would be amazing to see Jersey Boys once, but to have seen it six, almost seven times!, has got to feel great. I'm so jealous of you, new_philosophy_girl!

BrunetteBombshell
#258Jersey Boys love
Posted: 7/20/06 at 1:01am

Aw, you're so lucky new_philosophy.

Jerseyboyslover, I think the site looks good so far. I can't wait to see it when it's finished!