pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 133

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3300TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 10:39am

Two of the strongest pilots I saw last Spring. I'm looking forward to seeing how the seasons unfold.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

brdlwyr
#3301TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 10:48am

Mooney - no she does not! TRANQUIL Thursday!

McBeth - will be be any good? Not really a Shakespeare fan. *dodges punches"

Speaking of JCS - The Goldbergs is hilarious!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3302TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 11:46am

Me too Addy. Both set up for a powerful season, so hopefully they'll follow through.

brd, I'm not a big Shakespeare fan either. The only 2 I don;t mind are Romeo & Juliet and my favorite A Midsummer's Night Dream. The first production I saw of Macbeth was at ISU. I had to leave during intermission because through the whole first Act I couldn't stop coughing. I thought the cast and director (who I knew) was going to kill me. Well it didn't help with the fog machine and torches all around. I couldn't leave during the performance because they used every exit and entrance in the small theatre. I would've started a fire because I would have knocked over one of the actors holding the torches.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3303TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 12:43pm

Midsummer is the only complete Shakespeare play I did. Many directing scenes in college. I took a non-theatre major Shakespeare class in college - TORTURE! Teacher was a wannabe actress.

Broadwayboobs
#3304TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 12:51pm

Never did, never will do Shakespeare. Not my cup of tea.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3305TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 1:45pm

I don't know, Boobs. You'd make a good Bottom.

In A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM, I mean.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

brdlwyr
#3306TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 2:08pm

Bottom is a very funny role.

Broadwayboobs
#3307TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 2:35pm

Deet, you're correct. That would be the only Shakespeare show I'd do..if I could be a Bottom.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3308TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 2:50pm

Or a Puck.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3309TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 3:06pm

After seeing A Midsummer's Night Dream in college I wanted to play Puck. You know me so well. TRANQUIL Thursday!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3310TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 3:11pm

Bored bored bored bored.

That is all.

Pants I bought a month ago are now too big. I shouldn't have taken the tags off. Maybe Macy's will be forgiving - I still have them and the receipts - not just attached...

brdlwyr
#3311TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 3:48pm

Y - awesome!!! What is your total weight loss? We are meeting with leasing agent for lease renewal. Hoping for short term.

And, yes I am certainly a Bored Lawyer today also!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3312TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 4:48pm

I have no idea what the context of some of this is (not reading back), but you're making me laugh.

YWIW - that's a wonderful problem to have with the pants!

Going to see Billy Joel tonight at MSG. Loved his concert in February, so really looking forward to tonight's!

Broadwayboobs
#3313TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 4:57pm

Addy, I'm sure Billy is in a New York state of mind TRANQUIL Thursday!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3314TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 5:22pm

As am I! TRANQUIL Thursday!

YouWantitWhen????
#3315TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 6:13pm

And the NJ contingent both got sentenced to significant jail time - I am very very happy that there are consequences for their shenanigans!

Enjoy Billy - I saw him years ago at Dodger Stadium (I think with Elton John). It was a blast!

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#3316TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/3/14 at 4:12am

This morning a commercial that's been airing for the past few weeks came on, advertising Evita. The tiniest Swede ran in from the kitchen, stopped in front of the TV and flung her little arms up in the air very dramatically, just as Evita did. I think she now needs a playhouse with a balcony.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3317FANTASTIC Friday!
Posted: 10/3/14 at 8:08am

You, you make it sound like the NJ contingent of this THREAD got sentenced! We're not there just yet!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 10/3/14 at 08:08 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3318FANTASTIC Friday!
Posted: 10/3/14 at 8:38am

But it is why we have bail money.

Mornin'

brdlwyr
#3319FANTASTIC Friday!
Posted: 10/3/14 at 9:39am

I knew you all in NJ were mobbed up!

Happy Friday!!!!!! Rainy here but glad to end a very difficult week. Positive attitude all day! Oldest sister coming to town today. So happy to see her.

YouWantitWhen????
#3320FANTASTIC Friday!
Posted: 10/3/14 at 9:51am

It is getting HOT out here. It is supposed to be 100 tomorrow, and dry - that is simultaneously earthquake and fire weather. Fingers crossed that it is neither.

Happy Friday Adults. Three day weekend for me. Yeeehaaaaaw!

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#3321FANTASTIC Friday!
Posted: 10/3/14 at 11:03am

100?! In October?! How the hell is one supposed to drink a pumpkin spice latte in that weather?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3322FANTASTIC Friday!
Posted: 10/3/14 at 11:07am

NEVER! Even if it's 30 below! ICK!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen????
#3323FANTASTIC Friday!
Posted: 10/3/14 at 12:55pm

I'm with Girly - but I think I have already given all of my Pumpkin's allotment to Boobs. Bleech.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3324MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 7:10am

Morning.

"unleash the girly"

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos