pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 134

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3325MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 7:56am

Morning peeps! I hope everyone had a splendid weekend. I spent most of mine with the Macbeth's. Deet is correct...they could just say "hickory, dickory, dock" because for most of the play I was clueless as to what they were talking about. Loved the witches and the gatekeeper was hysterical! I will say that the acting was superb. Both Macbeth and Lady Macbeth were brilliant. It's just not my kind of show.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3326MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 9:04am

Mornin'

Boobs, when we saw FROM HERE TO ETERNITY, The Musical, last January in London, I thought the guy playing Maggio could've been you. Yesterday, while watching the screening, it was like a Throwback Thursday to seeing you in a role you could've and should've played.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 10/6/14 at 09:04 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3327MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 9:08am

WOW Deet. I have to see this now. Hopefully they'll put it out in DVD.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3328MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 10:45am

Crappy Monday to all. Busy weekend. Oldest sister was in and we visit "rehab". All things seem to be going well. Not sure what will happen upon release.

Big fooball win for C16 this weekend!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3329MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 12:12pm

I extended the weekend and am going to see Gone Girl in a bit. Not a bad way to spend a Monday. Happy Monday Adults.

Broadwayboobs
#3330MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 2:45pm

Is this day over yet? I was so tired last night that I couldn't even stay awake to watch REVENGE. Yes that tired!

brdlwyr
#3331MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 4:15pm

Docket program crashed. Hours on-line with technical support, MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!

Bluemoon
#3332MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 4:19pm

'Morning Oops....a bit late for that.

When I got into the office today I had dozens of emails and vcicemails to deal with. It's now 4:15pm and I just finished clearing everything out. I swear, it does not pay to take two days of vacation. You just just get slammed upon return.

That said, the mini vacation was phenomenal. Great time was had by all. I just fell in love with the place and the people.

Broadwayboobs
#3333MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 4:49pm

Moony, that makes it all worth while. I loved the pictures you posted.

brdlwyr
#3334MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 5:13pm

Nice Mooney! You deserved it!!!

Broadwayboobs
#3335MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 5:58pm

MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!

For Girly

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3336MISCHIEVIOUS Monday!
Posted: 10/6/14 at 6:58pm

Heehee, Boobs!

We have just moved into Summer Time down here. Although, Dummer Time would be more appropriate for me. I'm having awful trouble getting used to the early mornings. Feeling very stupid. I hope I don't fall asleep in the theatre this weekend. I have good seats - sixth row, centre - and a snoring girl is not what the cast needs.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3337TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 7:16am

Cute, Boobs.

Hey, Hep!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3338TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 7:18am

Morning peeps! I hate missing Hep. We need to get her into our time zone TRASHY Tuesday!

Watched Sunday's episode of REVENGE last night. All I will say is I now know why Charlotte's name begins with a "C" !

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3339TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 8:06am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#3340TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 8:56am

'Morning!

Hep! What are you seeing at the theatre? Or sleeping through, as the case may be?

I watched Revenge last night, too. That girl is so messed up. And I can't figure out if David is playing Victoria or if he's sincere. How can he not know Ems is really Amanda?

Broadwayboobs
#3341TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 9:05am

Moony, if they don't end this season they are going to lose a fan. Getting too ridiculous now. How did no one, especially Nolan, not know David was alive? How could David not know Emily is really Amanda? Yet he kept track of Victoria. I want to slap the lot of them!

brdlwyr
#3342TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 9:41am

Never watched Revenge. Mrs. Brd is a rabid The Voice fan and that is two hours!

Broadwayboobs
#3343TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 9:44am

I'm still enjoying Scorpion. Looking forward to this week's Stalker.

YouWantitWhen????
#3344TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 10:09am

Happy Tuesday Adults!

I actually typed Monday and had to fix it. That is what a long weekend does to your brain!
Updated On: 10/7/14 at 10:09 AM

brdlwyr
#3345TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 10:44am

Y, how was the movie?

Broadwayboobs
#3346TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 10:44am

YOU, I know that feeling. I just want to leave today. I'm so over this job.

brdlwyr
#3347TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 11:10am

I do not feel that hateful toward my job but need that old man to get the hell out of here!

Broadwayboobs
#3348TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 11:30am

brd, didn't he die yet?

YouWantitWhen????
#3349TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 10/7/14 at 11:43am

I liked the movie more than the book. I found the book hard to get through - with no redeeming character to really root for. For the movie, a couple of hours of gross people is far more palatable. The acting was really fantastic all the way around. Our GC, with the loudest freaking voice in the world is in LA this week. Great. Nice guy personally, but on the phone, he does not care that the walls are paper thin and thinks the speakerphone is the only way to talk. Time for earbuds in my office.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos