pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 140

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

brdlwyr
#3475WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 12:48pm

C16 is taking the PSAT today! I do not write anything in cursive and have not for years. Not sure about the kids, will ask later.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3476WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 1:07pm

Wow.

I had a dream last night that DD was staging my play in the produce section of Whole Foods, and between every scene the cast did a tableau dressed in white nurse's uniforms and wearing blonde wigs.

When I questioned this bit of staging, his response was "This is a Seattle theater tradition. We have to do it or we'll lose our audience."

Okay...

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3477WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 2:07pm

I very rarely use cursive. Except for my signature, I print. I switched to printing in college because I could not read my own notes. Nun fail!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3478WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 2:16pm

These kids won't have a "signature"

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3479WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 2:24pm

D2 - up your meds!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3480WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 2:56pm

I'd better pack my rain slicker. Those misters will reek havoc with my velvet jacket.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3481WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 3:07pm

I'll have some of what Deet is having.

The perils of competence is on full display at work.

I wish we got paid on a production basis - I could probably retire.

brdlwyr
#3482WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 3:31pm

My assistant and I are sending out copious legal bills today! WISPY Wednesday!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3483WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 3:38pm

brd, is that mouse lady?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3484WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 4:23pm

She is gone. Out for 6 months for medical leave and I told her that we did not have a position for her.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3485WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 5:32pm

At least Deet has the legs for the nurse's uniform.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#3486WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 8:13pm

The legs, yes. The boobs....not so much,

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3487WISPY Wednesday!
Posted: 10/15/14 at 9:15pm

Hmm, I suppose it would be like Jack Lemmon in Some Like it Hot.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3488TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 7:30am

What a drive in this morning! Whew!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3489It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 8:38am

Hep, I love you! It's Thursday, Folks!

"ZOWIE!"

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 10/16/14 at 08:38 AM

Bluemoon
#3490It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 8:45am

Well, someone really wants a longer work week!

Hee hee, Deet!

Working on two big projects here - not enough hours in the day, so maybe we SHOULD go back to Tuesday!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3491It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 8:48am

Well, excuse me.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3492It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 8:50am

My favorite line in the movie: "Most of the time, I SLAP IT."

Lemmon's delivery, with that devilish grin and twinkle in his eye, is perfection.

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#3493It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 9:11am

The cows dressed as batman characters bring in cider

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3494It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 9:14am

And leave dressed as dinner.

Steak and cider, everyone!

Bluemoon
#3495It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 9:32am

Yum!

brdlwyr
#3496It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 11:37am

Beef - gross!!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3497It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 12:08pm

Beefeaters to the main dining room; all others to the salad bar.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3498It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 12:38pm

Someone toss me a crouton.

Bluemoon
#3499It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 12:44pm

It's Thursday, Folks!

It's October - time for sauerbraten!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!