pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 144

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3575TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 8:22am

True words.

And not just about the font size. . .

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3576TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 10:37am

I'm down to a single red dot. Got here at 7 this morning to find the guard slumped at her desk. Haven't heard status since the ambulance took her away. Working a full day and then driving two hours to North Jersey to spend two more hours conducting a public hearing and then two more hours home. Grumble.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3577TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 10:43am

Ha.
Yikes - that's frightening about the guard. I hope all is ok!

Don't overdo it, Sommsy! Take care of yourself and your leg. Careful driving in this weather.

I'm having a cup of hot cocoa, so I'm not grumbling at the moment. Soon. But not right now. TANGY Thursday!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3578TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 10:54am

My company sent out an email today with facts about Ebola and what we should do to avoid it. The office manager then sent an email saying that he has masks and gloves for anyone who wants them. HC said they should just order us hazmet suits with the company logo and our names embroidered on the front. I laugh because I can see them doing that.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3579TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 11:00am

Morning Adults. Grumpy and tired YWIW will make for an interesting work day. I did have a lovely dinner last night though.

I am taking tomorrow off. Our GC is back in the office next to me tomorrow, and he is so loud that I actually have a hard time working - so I figured I am just going to take a day, and maybe go see Whiplash.

Broadwayboobs
#3580TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 11:02am

YOU, I deal with that every day....well when he's in anyway. It's so hard to concentrate when he's talking. Imagine a LOUD Harvey Fierstein. The voice goes through me.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen????
#3581TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 11:56am

Mine is like Jay Leno - and never met a speakerphone he has not used. Actually picking up the handset is bolt from the gods.

Broadwayboobs
#3582TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 12:15pm

I hate when people use speaker phone in the office. If someone calls me and they're on speaker phone I politely ask them to pick up the headset because I can't hear them.

YouWantitWhen????
#3583TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 12:19pm

He is a great guy as a person. That is about all I will say.

Broadwayboobs
#3584TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 12:52pm

Working a full week sucks!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3585TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 12:58pm

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Raining here in Seattle too, but that's not really news...

Watching DD work is awe-inspiring. We all know he's a terrific director, but being in the room with him as he makes magic happen is an incredible experience. The guy knows what he's doing. TANGY Thursday!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3586TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 1:03pm

I wish he could move to Jersey for May & June and direct our musical. TANGY Thursday!

brdlwyr
#3587TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 1:03pm

Deet - so exciting for you all. Tell ElTico hello!

The meeting at rehab did not go well. Sobriety has not removed the awful personality traits. She is leaving on a bus to another city - good luck!!! She is ungrateful and just bitchy!

Broadwayboobs
#3588TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 1:06pm

TANGY Thursday!

brdlwyr
#3589TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 1:10pm

Thank you BB - I need to send to Mrs. Brd who has been a saint of a sister in law! But today she is PISSED!

Oh well! I have reduced my expectations of her recovery.

Broadwayboobs
#3590TANGY Thursday!
Posted: 10/23/14 at 1:22pm

brd, sometimes all we can do for them is pray. Leave her in God's hands now.

Broadwayboobs
#3591FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 7:12am

Morning peeps! Weekend plans?

1) Drop little ones off at the groomers.
2) Annual pumpkin carving.
3) Little Shop of Horrors in Spring Lake.

Bluemoon
#3592FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 7:29am

'Morning! Stormy day here. Weather is fine, but office politics are nasty! My boss is the worst of all!

This weekend is our fall musical. It's an awful production of an awful play - Once Upon a Mattress. They double cast all the leads, which means each cast only got half the rehearsals they needed. They REA:L:Y needed.

Broadwayboobs
#3593FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 8:02am

Moony, glad to see you using your colon today FINALLY FRIDAY!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3594FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 8:11am

Tonight, I've got a surprise 50th birthday/Retirement party for my cousin. He retired from the Police force in the next town over. I'll see a couple cousins, however many times removed, that I run into around town occasionally and one I haven't seen in years, if they definitely show up. Also, my Aunt, who isn't really my Aunt, but since my Dad was taken in by her folks and grew up with her after his folks died, we always called her that. I've gotten a lot of history on my Dad's side of the family from her the past couple of years. I actually got to see a picture of my Dad's mom finally, thanks to her. I don't expect it to be a late night, since it starts at 6, but who knows.

Tomorrow I might go to a soccer match (big maybe there) and I have the Halloween party at night.

That's pretty much it for me, as far as I know.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#3595FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 8:58am

Meh. I could change it, but I kinda like it that way.

Broadwayboobs
#3596FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 9:07am

Me too. Plus if you change it then my comment would make no sense FINALLY FRIDAY!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3597FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 9:51am

Mornin'

Flight home "disrupted." They rebooked me onto a redeye to Boston at 11:00 tonight. It's gonna be a loooong day.

ETA: I've been able to keep the room at the hotel, so at least I'll have a home base for the day.

I think I'll do "touristy" things.

Or write.

Or both.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 10/24/14 at 09:51 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3598FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 10:24am

Safe travels, Deet.

brdlwyr
#3599FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 10:47am

BWG - have fun. We have NO family here - not even a fifth cousin. I miss family functions! FINALLY FRIDAY!

Deet - ouch! Redeye would be drunk eye for me!

Football tonight - final regular season game - win is needed. Hosted the D-Line at a restaurant last night. Very nice young men. Average ACT of the the three seniors at the dinner - 32! Impressive.

Seeing drunk inmate in a few - she has a pass to take care of some business before she leaves on a Megabus on Tuesday. We are relieved, but we were such a part of the start of recovery that I wish I could monitor it more closely.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos