pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 170

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4225Boxing Day - Happy Holidays Adults!
Posted: 12/27/14 at 7:40pm

Happy Saturday Brd! Glad you liked it as well.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4226It's the Last Monday (of 2014) - Happy Holidays Adults!
Posted: 12/29/14 at 9:48am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen????
#4227It's the Last Monday (of 2014) - Happy Holidays Adults!
Posted: 12/29/14 at 9:59am

Morning Adults.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
brdlwyr
D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4230It's the Last Tuesday (of 2014) - Happy Holidays Adults!
Posted: 12/30/14 at 7:46am

Mornin'

I'm going to see THE LAST SHIP this afternoon (holiday matinee) – I've never seen Sting live, and since J2 has absolutely no interest I figured "what the hell?"

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4231It's the Last Tuesday (of 2014) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOMMS!!
Posted: 12/30/14 at 9:25am

It's Cousin SOMMS' birthday, y';all! He's older than most and younger than.....one.

Go out and celebrate the man of the day! Cake is always appropriate!

YouWantitWhen????
#4232It's the Last Tuesday (of 2014) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOMMS!!
Posted: 12/30/14 at 10:00am

Happy Birthday you wonderful hunk of a man!

brdlwyr
#4233It's the Last Tuesday (of 2014) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOMMS!!
Posted: 12/30/14 at 10:19am

HB SOMMS!!!!!

D2 - did not see it here. Just one of the many stupid mistakes of 2014. Let this awful and devestating year end!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4234It's the Last Tuesday (of 2014) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOMMS!!
Posted: 12/30/14 at 11:44am

Happy Birthday to dear SOMMS!!!

Did someone mention cake?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#4235It's the Last Tuesday (of 2014) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOMMS!!
Posted: 12/30/14 at 12:06pm

HEP! What are you doing up so late? Or up so early?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4236It's the Last Tuesday (of 2014) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOMMS!!
Posted: 12/30/14 at 6:15pm

So. THE LAST SHIP.

I loved it.

Is it perfect? No. Is it haunting, moving, memorable? Yes. And Sting's score is a wonder, one of the best I've heard in recent years. I get that the show has an uphill climb here (especially after Sting leaves the cast in January) but I hope it can stay the course for a while. It was far better than a lot of other crap that passes for a musical these days; while it often does come dangerously close to falling off the trite cliff, the score always pulls it back in the nick of time, and with characters I cared about, at least its emotional pull is honest, and earned.

I do think it will probably be better received in London, as it does have a very British sensibility about it (and admittedly, I'm a sucker for that.) But I'm very glad I saw it. And I may see it again.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4237It's the Last Tuesday (of 2014) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOMMS!!
Posted: 12/31/14 at 9:04am

No complaints and no regrets
I still believe in chasing dreams and placing bets
For I have learned that all you give is all you get
So give it all you've got

I had my share, I drank my fill
And even though I'm satisfied, I'm hungry still
To see what's down another road, beyond the hill
And do it all again

So here's to life and all the joy it brings
Yes, here's to life and dreamers and their dreams

Funny, how the time just flies
How love can turn from warm hellos to sad goodbyes
And leave you with the memories you've memorized
To keep your winters warm

But there's no yes in yesterday
And who knows what tomorrow brings or takes away
As long as I'm still in the game I wanna play
For laughs, for life, for love

So here's to life and all the joy it brings
Yes, here's to life and dreamers and their dreams

May all your storms be weathered
And all that's good get better
Here's to life, here's to love, here's to you

May all your storms be weathered
And all that's good get better
Here's to life, here's to love, here's to you

XOXO

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Bluemoon
#4238It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 9:06am

Final morning greeting of 2014!

Deet - do you think The Last Ship will last into the spring, even without Sting? I'd love to see it.

I've been sort of/kind of/not really meaning to make it into the office this week. I've got some tasks to take care of before we resume classes on Monday morning. I've resisted the last few days, but I'll make it down there today. I was going to pop in to an ice hockey tournament some of my students are playing in this afternoon until I learned the location of the ice rink - deep in SE D.C. Not near any subway stop and I'm not going to get stuck in crazy New Year's Eve traffic late today. I'll catch a regular season game next week.

Any exciting plans for tonight?

Happy New Year to Hep, who is already in 2015!

Bluemoon
#4239It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 9:07am

I missed Addy - the curse of simultaneous posting.

May 2015 bring you much more joy than the past year, dear friend!

Updated On: 12/31/14 at 09:07 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4240It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 9:28am

Rumors are flying it's closing when Sting leaves on the 24th. (See Main Board thread, if you dare. Thin Mints is in rare form, as is Roxy. It's the Last Midnight  )

Bluemoon
#4241It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 9:29am

HAHA! Truer words were never posted!

YouWantitWhen????
#4242It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 9:41am

Happy New Year's Eve Adults. Deet, glad you liked the show!

Here's to a better and healthier 2015 for all of the Adults!

brdlwyr
#4243It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 11:40am

My first goal for 2015 is not to dwell on 2014.

Good things today - best health in 25 years - lean at 167 lbs. Some minor muscle tone and my cholestrol down 80 points (no meds) and my bp is well controled. My kids are all doing well in school and happy. Two very nice boyfriends. C16 is well grounded and the three of us have a very confortable existence when the girls are at college. Mrs. Brd and I have the best relationship in decades. I REALLY miss my mother but so thankfuld that my parents died HAPPY! I do miss my dad but he was really "out of it" for the last few years. I have rebuilded great bonds with some of my siblings. I will not mention the one significant break in the sibling bond!

Happy New Year's to the Adults!!!

YouWantitWhen????
#4244It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 12:17pm

Go Brd Go!

brdlwyr
#4245It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 12:46pm

Y - hilarious and ridiculous end to 2014 at the office - we moved the old man into a different office and he has to pay rent in 2015 and he comes into my office just now to discuss "numbers" biggest ashole I have ever met in my life!

Your corporate life is enticing!

YouWantitWhen????
#4246It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 12:51pm

Sometimes. Lots of politics here as well.

Right now I am in a good spot, but there were times where getting out of here looked like the right move.

Not as much money, but usually a bit more sanity.

And, trust me, I need all of the sanity chips I can stack!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4247It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 3:41pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR from the Merry Old Land of Oz!!!

Mmm, sanity chips!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt
Updated On: 12/31/14 at 03:41 PM

YouWantitWhen????
#4248It's the Last Midnight
Posted: 12/31/14 at 3:53pm

They taste like chicken!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4249HAPPY 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/1/15 at 1:27pm

Happy New Year to some of my favoritest folks!! May it be a fantabulous one!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos