pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 174

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4325Friday Flurries
Posted: 1/9/15 at 7:56am

Morning peeps! What wonderful news BGG! We could use more of that around these parts lately.

What's up for everyone's weekend? Tomorrow I have the installation of our new rector. For you non-Episcopalians, we are having a big service/mass (Bishop will even be there) and we will be swearing in our new priest, Mother Debbie, into our church. Party to follow Friday Flurries

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4326Friday Flurries
Posted: 1/9/15 at 8:36am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

brdlwyr
#4327Friday Flurries
Posted: 1/9/15 at 10:47am

BB - we have an event on Sunday also! Singing a commissioned new hymn by a prominent writer! Very excited.

Girls should leave for college. C21 has very sore throat at doctor now. Love them - time to go back to school! C16 so grumpy that he had to go to school today!

TGIF

Broadwayboobs
#4328Friday Flurries
Posted: 1/9/15 at 12:30pm

brd, I'd like to be 16 again.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4329Friday Flurries
Posted: 1/9/15 at 1:02pm

He does have a comfy life, but the academic pressure is significant!

Broadwayboobs
#4330Friday Flurries
Posted: 1/9/15 at 1:35pm

If that was my only pressure I'll take it.

brdlwyr
#4331Friday Flurries
Posted: 1/9/15 at 5:16pm

Otherwise for him it is which Chipotle to go for dinner!

Happy Weekend!

Broadwayboobs
#4332Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 7:16am

Morning peeps!

Bluemoon
#4333Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 10:34am

Sloopy morning greetings to all!

We have a two-hour delay here, due to ice on the roads. It's pretty much turned to rain now.

brdlwyr
#4334Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 10:50am

I drove to drop off tile to be customized to replace broken pieces. Not too bad. Long trip for Mrs Brd to drop of high school boys.

C21 and C19 are back at school. Love them dearly but the chaos was stressful. Mrs. Brd cried all day! Rainy Days & Mondays...

Back to the grind - need to return to regular exercise schedule. Did not gain a pound over holidays! Rainy Days & Mondays...

Not so crappy Monday indeed!

Bluemoon
#4335Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 11:32am

I remember driving Moonchild to the train station after Christmas breaks, I'd cry all the way home. Then I enjoyed the peace and quiet.

brdlwyr
#4336Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 12:29pm

C21 had the worst strep throat I have ever seen. Fever for days and nastiness in her throat. Feeling better today - slept the entire ride to college.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4337Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 12:44pm

Ugh - Monday. That is all.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4338Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 1:53pm

It's Tuesday morning here and the early dawn is running 16 shades of orange surrounded by ominous black. Just passed 5:30, I am wide awake. I seem to be running on Hawaiian time. It's such a shame not to be there physically! Yes, I have seriously contemplated a trip to the islands next year. But, that is no reason for me to wake up at 5 am the last few mornings - in the the middle of Summer vacation time at that! Oh, to be asleep now that vacay is here!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt
Updated On: 1/12/15 at 01:53 PM

Broadwayboobs
#4339Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 2:22pm

Hep, I think a NY trip is well over due..just sayin' XO

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4340Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 2:26pm

We'll, if you find me a private jet going cheap, Boobs, I'd be there tomorrow! I'm just not very good at travelling any more. The last time I flew from East coast to West, it nearly killed me.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt
Updated On: 1/12/15 at 02:26 PM

Broadwayboobs
#4341Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 2:54pm

Then I guess I need to make a trip back there. Could we meet in Sydney? Rainy Days & Mondays...

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4342Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 3:14pm

So, that means no private jet, huh?! Rainy Days & Mondays...

Broadwayboobs
#4343Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 3:19pm

It's in the shop. Rainy Days & Mondays...

brdlwyr
#4344Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 3:35pm

Some time away would be nice! GH - what is the temp there?

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4345Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 3:40pm

Brd, yesterday we were up into the early 90s.

Broadwayboobs
#4346Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 4:00pm

Hep, please send some of that our way. Thanks, doll.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4347Rainy Days & Mondays...
Posted: 1/12/15 at 4:11pm

It's winging its way to you - tied up with a lovely bow!

Broadwayboobs
#4348Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 7:48am

Morning peeps! Hep you're the best!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4349Ta ta ta Tuesday
Posted: 1/13/15 at 7:53am

My bestie is now in Sydney with his students for the rest of the month. He says it's rained the last four days. It's got to be better than the cold.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos