pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 177

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4400Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/16/15 at 4:42pm

Finally Friday!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4401Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/17/15 at 1:38pm

I hope that the awards shows lose luster and ratings. The Golden Globes were given to movies and TV shows that have few viewers! What is the point? Is it not the independent random artist awards? Boycotting the Oscars this year.

Hired a company to repair grout and tile, they basically sent children. The "senior" technician said that he had been repairing tile for "two years." Not a horrible job, but NOT worth the money. Our bathroom is cursed!

Back at the office BORING!!! Trivia night with some of our best friends - should be fun - no singing on Sunday- like an extra Friday night!

(Listening to Company - one of our guests tonight is our "Bobby" 52 single apparently straight - best friend to dozens of married couples!) Updated On: 1/17/15 at 01:38 PM

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4402Finally Friday!
Posted: 1/19/15 at 4:38pm

Phone rings, door chimes, in comes company!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#44032zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzday
Posted: 1/20/15 at 8:42am

Morning peeps! There's no place I'd rather be right mow then in my bed!

BTW if you haven't seen The Theory of Everything I suggest you do. It was better than I thought it would be plus Eddie Redmayne gives the most brilliant performance I've ever seen. He's my front runner for best actor at this time.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#44042zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzday
Posted: 1/20/15 at 9:46am

C21 is obsessed with Eddie! He was very gracious at Golden Globes.

Interested to see how Miranda's Hamilton is received. Rapping Hamilton seems like a strange concept, but Miranda is brilliant!

Broadwayboobs
#4405Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 7:22am

Morning peeps! Happy hump day! We're 1/2 way there.

Bluemoon
#4406Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 7:29am

I love 4 day work weeks. Can we just add Monday to the weekend, please?

We're expecting a winter storm here, starting mid-morning. The drive home should be interesting.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4407Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 7:56am

Mornin', Codgers!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4408Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 8:02am

I'm with you Mooney! Our weekends should be Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

It took me 3 hours to get home last night. This commute is going to kill me! It should be fun tonight with snow in the forecast. I'm sure the NJ Turnpike will come to a stand still being people don't know how to drive in inclement weather.

Bluemoon
#4409Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 8:28am

I saw that last night, Boobs. Good thing you weren't on the errant bus!

Deet - how's your aluminum siding? Mike! Mike! Mike!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4410Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 8:35am

Remember, Boobs, you can always bunk here if you need.

The meds are kicking in slowly; it's more annoying than anything else, especially compared to the hip stuff a few years ago. THAT was unbearable.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4411Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 8:51am

Morning Adults. Back to the grind. I hate early morning calls after a long weekend...

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4412Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 8:52am

With Boobs luck, it would take him three hours to get uptown.

Good morning, lovies.

Bluemoon
#4413Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 8:54am

Hee hee - true, SOMMS.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4414Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 9:05am

You should head down here, Peeps. This coming Monday is a public holiday!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

brdlwyr
#4415Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 9:26am

BB - that is awful! I have had a series of easy CTA trips the last few weeks. Many homeless on the train this morning.

After 14 years I was replaced as auctioneer for a fund raiser without so much as an e-mail! A for-profit auction company was hired to handle all of the auction details. Oh well, too long in the tooth I guess!

Back to work!

Broadwayboobs
#4416Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 10:33am

Thanks, Deet. I know I am always welcome in your home and that means a lot to me. SOMMS is correct though. I'd be waking you up after my 3 hour commute up town. Mike! Mike! Mike!

HEP, what a great idea! I miss your homeland. Mike! Mike! Mike!

brd, luckily the bus that hit the wall in the Port Authority didn't go through the wall. He would have wound up on 42nd street. My luck I would've been hit by the flying bus.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4417Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 10:36am

Nonsense. It wouldn't take more than 2hrs, 45 minutes!

Broadwayboobs
#4418Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 11:12am

Deet Mike! Mike! Mike!

BTW Mooney, my friends who are moving to your state found a beautiful house in Mount Airy.

brdlwyr
#4419Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 11:57am

BB - that is a beautiful area! We drive down 270 from Breezewood.

Bluemoon
#4420Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 12:19pm

Mike! Mike! Mike!

Yes, it's lovely up there. Rural, with some of the last large farms in the state, along with a few new homes. the old town section is quaint and charming.

Updated On: 1/21/15 at 12:19 PM

Bluemoon
#4421Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 12:20pm

Mike! Mike! Mike!

Breezewood, on the other hand, is NONE of the above!

Updated On: 1/21/15 at 12:20 PM

Broadwayboobs
#4422Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 12:40pm

I'm excited to visiting them. Their basement has a little stage...so cute!

brdlwyr
#4423Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 1:03pm

Mooney - we stayed in Breezewood in December 1986 - my first trip to DC. I met my mother in law the following day!

Broadwayboobs
#4424Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:18pm

OMG I just overheard a conversation in Starbucks where a girl said to her friend...and I quote... "I've been to New Jersey, but I've never been to the United States". They walk among us!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos