pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 178

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4425Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 7:23am

Good morning everyone.

Bluemoon
#4426Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 7:35am

It's a beautiful morning here - 68 degrees, low humidity and planty of sunshine. Love it!

We have a big assembly here this morning which is in my charge. I've conscripted a handful of fresh Freshmen to put programs on 700 chairs. There's something to be said about child labor.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4427Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 7:40am

Ahh, they haven't figured out yet that bringing you a donut will get them out of servitude.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4428Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 7:48am

Morning peeps! I was watching Cupcake Wars last night...now I am dying for a lemon cupcake with cream cheese icing!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4429Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 8:01am

Good morning my dear peoples!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4430Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 8:05am

G'morning!

Me too, Boobs -- did you see the one where she made that salami & parmesan cupcake!?!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 8/29/12 at 08:05 AM

Bluemoon
#4431Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 8:20am

Now I'hungry for lunch AND dessert!

Tink - did you see PLL yet? The ending is the talk of the school this morning.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4432Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 8:23am

I have not, and there is a Giants game tonight, so I went ahead and read the recap this morning. Interesting, very interesting.....

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4433Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 8:54am

Hallo. Popping in real quick before I go back to shredding, purging, packing hell.

I didn't watch PLL yet. I had the convention on. Me. WTF??

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4434Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 10:00am

Well then you know the big reveal: Ann Romney is A.

Broadwayboobs
#4435Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 1:04pm

Deet, I like my cupcake to be dessert....was a little disgusted by her putting parmesan and food in the cupcake. Stay with the fruits and nuts....like I like my peeps Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Happy Humpers Day!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4436Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 1:28pm

Yeah, I was a little nauseated by that cupcake as well. I said out loud "She's going home for that!"

Max looked at me like I was out of my mind and then jumped off the couch, got one of his squeak toys and basically ignored me for the rest of the show. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Happy Humpers Day!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4437Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 1:57pm

MaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaXXXXXXxx!!!!

My boss was on the convention floor last night. I would've cracked up if the camera had panned him at all!! So far all our preparations have gone swimmingly! So say the hourly reports that arrive in my e-mail, anyway. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Happy Humpers Day!

I NEED A NAP!!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4438Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 1:58pm

Don't nod off over the shredder. Just sayin'

brdlwyr
#4439Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 2:32pm

That would make it a scalper!

I left the high school last night feeling all good about C14 and his classes and teacher, and then was nauseated by Ann's ridiculous speech and the fake responses from the Rapeblicans!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4440Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/29/12 at 3:24pm

Ouch!!! Falling asleep on the shredder would not be a good thing. I had my Pandora bracelet on the other day, and I have a couple dangly charms on it. It crossed my mind several times that day to be careful!!

"unleash the girly"

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4441Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 7:54am

Good Morning. Happy Thursday!

Broadwayboobs
#4442Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 8:01am

Morning peeps! 4 more days until my guest arrives from Germany. I need to get cracking with getting the house in order.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4443Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 8:43am

Frau Boobs?

Good morning, kids. I slept in. I love vacations. Off to see my besty in Ohio.

Bluemoon
#4444Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 8:47am

'Morning, all!

A certain thread on the Main Board seems poised to slip off onto page 2. I guess silence (from someone) is golden. Wonder how that happened?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4445Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 8:59am

I dunno. I still don't think it's her. But what do I know.

Another day of purging, possible shredding. I've had it with this nonsense. Bleh.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4446Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 8:59am

Yeah, Moony, I wonder...

G'morning!

ETA: You have to admit, Girly, whether it's her or not: she stopped posting after a certain someone posted a certain statement. The timing is suspect.

Updated On: 8/30/12 at 08:59 AM

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4447Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 9:15am

Yawn

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4448Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 9:17am

Tink wins. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Happy Humpers Day!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4449Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 10:01am

:)

Videos