pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 178

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

brdlwyr
#4425Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:31pm

I've been to Georgia and California, and anywhere I could run
I've been to paradise - never been to me

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4426Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:35pm

Ahhh Charlene

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4427Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:38pm

Some dude offered to take me to paradise for 10 bucks, but I think he had something else in mind.

brdlwyr
#4428Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:46pm

Y - Was that your last date? Mike! Mike! Mike! *ducks strong punch from LA*

Broadwayboobs
#4429Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:56pm

YOU, go to Thailand and for that 10 bucks you can have 10 men taking you to paradise Mike! Mike! Mike!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4430Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 4:47pm

Boobs, I was speaking to a girl during my last trip to the States. She said, 'Australia? Isn't that the one with the koala bears? You know, you speak English real good!' It took me a couple of seconds to realise she thought Austria and Australia were the same country. I just assumed that Geography and English were not her strong suits.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4431Mike! Mike! Mike!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 5:28pm

Brd - not even close.

And Boobs - I think there may be an ointment for that after the fact.

Broadwayboobs
#4432Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 7:51am

Morning peeps! Hep, there are many people who are geographically challenged here. When I was living in Singapore I got many emails from friends asking how China was. One friend thanked me for moving there because he had to keep looking on a map when a disaster was happening to see if I was close to it. LOL

YOU, I'm sure I have those ointments in my travel bag...just sayin' Tipsy Thursday

Bluemoon
#4433Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 7:55am

'Morning!

*achoo!*

Bad cold. Not staying here all day. *sniff*

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4434Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 7:58am

Mornin', Codgers.

Jeez, we're all fallin' apart.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4435Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 8:09am

I want to stick a knife in my head. I've been sneezing for 2 days now!!!

Bluemoon
#4436Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 8:11am

That's how myine started. Invest in kleenex.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4437Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 8:17am

I had that a couple of weeks ago. J2 has it now.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4438Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 8:43am

So far, I've managed to miss the germs people are letting loose at work. *FINGERS CROSSED*

Boobs, I believe I mentioned to you keeping a map printout of that part of the world handy so whenever you mentioned going somewhere, or to look up where a disaster was happening, I could. I definitely didn't mention saying I was happy about you being away! That would've been someone else. I'll admit, I was always geographically challenged when it came to certain parts of the world. But I do know what makes up the United States!!!!

Tipsy Thursday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4439Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 8:47am

Mooney, it looks like this is going to be a box of Kleenex day!

LOL Girly it wasn't you. It was that little guy we're friends with Tipsy Thursday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4440Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 8:53am

Rath?

Broadwayboobs
#4441Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 9:08am

Deet, close Tipsy Thursday

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4442Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 9:19am

I drive into a foreign country everyday. Just sayin'.

Broadwayboobs
#4443Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 9:27am

HEY! Don't you be talking about my state that way! Tipsy Thursday

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4444Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 9:33am

But, you ride into a foreign country everyday too. Tipsy Thursday

Broadwayboobs
#4445Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 10:03am

Tru dat LOL

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4446Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 2:36pm

Forget the foreign country, I think I'm surrounded by aliens. They must require constant updates from their mother ships as they move along, head down over some sort of communication device, bumping into Earthlings on the sidewalk! I have the bruises to prove it, too!

Moony, I have some nice chicken soup in the freezer. I'll send it over with an extra soft quilt. Should be there in time for lunch. Hope you feel better very soon.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#4447Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 2:47pm

Hep, it sounds like me trying to get from my office to the Port Authority.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4448Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 2:58pm

You're an alien, too! =o

Oh, wait, that's not what you meant!

Updated On: 1/22/15 at 02:58 PM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4449Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 5:04pm

Great rehearsal today, and I sang IF MOMMA WAS MARRIED. I sang it with THE ORIGINAL DAINTY JUNE! Me! Tipsy Thursday

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos