pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 179

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

Bluemoon
#4450Can the Adults Please Smoke? Happy Humpers Day!
Posted: 8/30/12 at 11:47am

Tee hee!

Breakfast and lunch finished. When's dinner?

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4451Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday
Posted: 8/30/12 at 11:58am

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday

I'll be thinking of you ...

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4452Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday
Posted: 8/30/12 at 1:03pm

Someone brought in a carrot cake from Wegmans. I wasn't going to take any, then I saw how fast it was going. Needless to say, there's a piece in the fridge with my name on it. Will give me a sugar rush to get through the afternoon later.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4453Can the Adults Please Smoke? Friday AT LAST!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 7:37am

Morning peeps! How does ones electric bill double in 1 month?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4454Can the Adults Please Smoke? Friday AT LAST!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 7:50am

Morning.

Zoo throwing parties when you aren't there?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4455Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 7:58am

G'morning!

Happy Moony Day!!! Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4456Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 8:21am

Happy ME Day!!! Special, magical things happen on this day so take advantage of the power of the blue moon!

That said, I just put vanilla soy milk in my coffee and it curdled. I think I need to make a trip to Starbucks. I'll tell them it's my day - I'm sure I'll get a free latte.

Broadwayboobs
#4457Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 8:38am

Tinky, I think you're on to something!

Moony, the moon was gorgeous last night. I can't wait to see it tonight! At least now it won't see me standing alone Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4458Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 9:06am

awww, boobs! :)

I was just reading an article about the blue moon tonight and made sure to set an alarm on my phone to look up later on.

3 more hours until freedom!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4459Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 9:29am

Ugh. I hate 7:30 meetings.

Bluemoon
#4460Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 9:38am

Will donuts be served?

We have early dismissal at noon today, but I have to leave @ 10:30 to go home and wait for a repairman. AC is spouting water onto the basement fllor. His arrival time is 11:00am to 1:00pm. Wanna bet he shows up at 12:59?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4461Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 11:33am

No donuts, but at least traffic was light.

Happy Holiday weekend Adults!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4462Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 12:17pm

Woke up to a not-working coffee pot. Luckily, I had one of those 5 cuppers that I bought to bring into work about a year ago, and never got around to it. Also, luckily for me, I had some of those cone shaped filters in the cabinet from an old coffee pot. I was able to cut it and make it fit. Guess I'm off to the store at some point today for a new pot for the kitchen!

And another shooting. This one practically right around the corner from me. :::sigh:::

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4463Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 12:41pm

Wackos with guns. What a world, what a world....

It's 12:42 and still waiting for the repairman. Sigh.

Updated On: 8/31/12 at 12:41 PM

Bluemoon
#4464Can the Adults Please Smoke? Blue Moon Friday!
Posted: 8/31/12 at 1:06pm

It's 1:07pm but who's counting?

Oh right....I am.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4465Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 7:13am

G'morning.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4466Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 7:25am

Good morning, kids! The desk and email folder doesn't look too bad after the long holiday weekend.

Broadwayboobs
#4467Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 8:13am

Morning peeps! Guy From Germany made it in safely. I wish you all could meet him. What a sweetheart! He is now lost in Manhattan. He was so excited to get into the City that I don't think he slept a wink.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4468Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 9:17am

Morning! Glad the guest is having a great time!

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4469Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 10:01am

Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday

Who pissed Moony off?

Bluemoon
#4470Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 10:03am

Serving brats mit kraut for dinner, Boobs?

'Morning! A bit late today - got stuck in meetings the minute I hit campus.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4471Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 10:07am

Really, Moony, I thought you liked children. Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday

Bluemoon
#4472Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 12:07pm

Not today I don't - especially the Senior ones. Lots of bratty behaviousr over the weekend. Brats mitout the kraut.

I wonder how the happy juror is doing?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4473Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 12:13pm

Not judging us at the moment. Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday

Sorry Moony, but I can't wait for the brats upstairs to be in school -- it's gotten so I can't take Max into the park anymore without their little internal GPS systems going off and spotting him from BLOCKS away, running over and getting him so excited it takes forever to get him re-focused on the task at hand.

Thursday can't come soon enough.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4474Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 12:16pm

Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday

She, of the aisle seat, is not amused.

Videos