pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 179

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4450Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/22/15 at 6:17pm

I wish I had video...

Go Deet Go!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4451Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 1/23/15 at 7:27am

Morning peeps! Happy Friday. Yes Hep...I am an alien Tipsy Thursday

YAY! Dainty June and Delicate Deet do a duet.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4452FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 7:40am

Deet, we do know other little people. Not just Rath.

What on earth has been going on around here? I peeked into that Performance Thread yesterday, and was like whoa.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4453FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 7:43am

Girly, you missed the thread that got deleted...talk about whoa!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4454FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 7:44am

Mornin' Codgers.

And Girly.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4455FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 8:04am

So Deet can I find the video on Youtube?

Bluemoon
#4456FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 8:07am

Yes, Deet, someone must have recorded this number for posterity. You fans want to see it! We do, too! FABULOUS FRIDAY!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4457FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 8:27am

Nope.

You'll just have to see the show when it's done in the spring. I'm the backup for the number in case anyone doesn't jump up from the audience to join her.

Although, I'm pretty sure Robbie J will block and tackle anyone who gets in his way to the stage. FABULOUS FRIDAY!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4458FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 8:41am

I'd pay good money just see that action!

Broadwayboobs
#4459FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 9:01am

Robbie J tackling someone would be the most butch thing he ever did in his life.

brdlwyr
#4460FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 10:34am

That is funny!

Nasty bug put me out all day yesterday! Fever, headache and more!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4461FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 10:52am

The DJ lady on the radio just said, "...today's hits..." Only I heard it as today's tits and looked up from my paperwork like Whaaat???? Then I realized what she said. LOL!!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4462FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 11:17am

Girly, time for us to go for hearing aides.

brd, hope you're feeling better today.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4463FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 11:29am

Happy Friday Adults!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4464FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 12:34pm

It was pretty funny. I chuckled to myself for a few minutes over it. Nothing else going on around here today to amuse me.

Hi Y!

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4465FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 12:38pm

That could be a BWW thread: Today's Tits!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4466FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 1:14pm

So what was the whoa thread that got deleted about?

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4467FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 2:47pm

Mooney - we should receive out 10 year BWW plaques!

Bluemoon
#4468FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 2:51pm

I got mine in December, Brd. Yours must be in the mail!

Broadwayboobs
#4469FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 3:07pm

Has anyone seen Shameless?

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4470FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 4:53pm

I looked in all the cupboards and under the seat cushions. No Shamey here.

Hmm, my 10 year plaque must've been lost in the post. *sigh*

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#4471FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/23/15 at 5:02pm

Hep, Shamey is back in our time zone yet she still doesn't come out to play. We'll give her one more week and that's it!

brdlwyr
#4472FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 1/24/15 at 12:26pm

How is the snow out east? Mild here with snow Sunday. At the office catching up from the sick day! Just took a message for the old man, one of his three clients is pissed off! Great! He moved down the hall and there are days that I do not see him!

Tonight - fun parent event!

Bluemoon
#4473Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 7:43am

Good morning!

Poured rain here all night, then switched to snow an hour and a half ago. The rain will keep the snow totals down, so we have dodged the bullet that is headed for NJ and NY. Hope everyone stocked up over the weekend. The last time we had that much snow,we didn't get out of the neighborhood for 4 days.

Broadwayboobs
#4474Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 8:15am

Morning peeps! My company is actually putting us up in hotel rooms tonight. If it's as bad as they're expecting we can stay over for 2 nights. If that happens I'll have to do some shopping. Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos