pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 180

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

bongoboy Profile Photo
bongoboy
#4475Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 8:58am

Ski over to 44 x 10 for dinner! Is it still there? Hi everybody!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4476Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:06am

Morning folks! Getting ready to hunker down over here.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4477Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:07am

Hey Bongo! 44 & X is still there, but now I prefer 44 1/2 which opened a few doors down.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4478Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:16am

We are apparently getting sympathetic rain out here in SoCal.

Be safe, warm and dry Adults - and Boobs, I think this constitutes a business expense.

bongoboy Profile Photo
bongoboy
#4479Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:19am

Cool. Stay safe everyone. Yes! Total business expense. Charge away Boobs!!

Broadwayboobs
#4480Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:32am

They just told us that whoever stays in the Hotel even gets a lieu day. Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4481Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:58am

BWG - are you at the office today?

Have fun - I love a blizzard as long as there is power!

Cold here - maybe 1" snow in the last day!

Bluemoon
#4482Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:09am

We just got an email from IT regarding a new new text style program that is "really lacking in functionality". I've decided that is a perfect description of me today.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#4483Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:11am

Confession (which only the Adults will understand):

Saturday night, at the intermission of the final performance of The Last Ship (which was beautiful), I got on line for the men's room and when I got to the front of the line, there at the two center urinals were Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka.

David finished first and as the other urinals were still occupied, I took the urinal next to Neil, who kept looking straight ahead. Not wanting to do anything embarrassing, I said, as nonchalantly as I could, "Oh, hello!"--which of course was the MOST embarrassing thing I could have done, since it sounded like we knew each other. (Which we don't--unless you count my prior intermission-stalking of him and David at the Emma Thompson/Bryn Terfel Sweeney.)

At any rate, my "Oh, hello!" forced him to look over at me, and when he realized we didn't know each other, he rolled his eyes and finished his business and went to wash his hands.

At any rate, I usually pride myself on being able to pull off nonchalant celebrity encounters, but this one had been a bust. So when we walked past David and Neil in the lobby toward the end of the intermission, I said to David--very casually this time!--"We loved your show at 54 Below."

We then proceeded to have a nice conversation with David, although not with Neil, who probably still thought of me as the Stalker from the Urinal.

Thanks for listening.

Broadwayboobs
#4484Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:14am

PJ, you're lucky when Neil turned to look at you he didn't turn his whole body. Oh wait, nevermind. Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day

brdlwyr
#4485Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:19am

Great story PJ!

Bluemoon
#4486Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:23am

PJ - I love that story!

The first time I went to the Tony's with Addy I was awkward when surrounded by celebrities. The next year - and all succeeding years - I learned a tactic when/if I ran into sonmeone and made eye contact. To avoid looking like a star-struck fangirl, I would smile and say "Hi - great to see you again!" They usually smile back and figure they must know you from somewhere but they can't remember when or where. One gentleman flashed a huge smile and said "Goodness - you, too! It's been too long!" I got a huge kick out that one!

Broadwayboobs
#4487Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:29am

Mooney, I do the same thing. One guy actually asked my how long I would be in NYC before heading back to LA. He even told HC it was great seeing him again. Poor HC was so confused. LOL

brdlwyr
#4488Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:44am

I need to try that, but I really only see politicians in the loop.

Bluemoon
#4489Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:46am

It's kind of fun to "out act" the actors.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#4490Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:51am

Well, maybe if "Great to see you again" works for Moonie, "Oh, hello!" is not so bad.

What's really bad is what some guy did while we chatting with David about his 54 Below show. This guy pushed toward Neil and said very loudly "Hey! It's Doogie Howser!"

David gave the guy an acid look (which was wonderful!) and said, "His name is Neil. Neil Harris."

The guys was insistent. "Yeah--but he played Doogie Howser!"

David, who had obviously heard it all too many times before, came back with "Yeah. He knows that. But his name is Neil. Neil Harris."

Bluemoon
#4491Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 11:00am

Yeah, well I don't know that I'd say "Great to see you again" to a man who was urinating. Timing is everything.

Broadwayboobs
#4492Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 11:36am

When I go to a urinal I don't talk, I look straight ahead and pray a fart doesn't slip out.

brdlwyr
#4493Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 12:10pm

BB - I had a nice conversation with the old man in our office this morning. During that conversation he let rip a small but stinky fart!

Broadwayboobs
#4494Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 12:24pm

brd, eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

brdlwyr
#4495Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 12:29pm

Sad little life I have with farting old lawyers that need to retire or at a minimum die. At least he is down the hall and has only a few files with us. We actually finally have a cordial arrangement.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4496Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 12:42pm

We have a senior lawyer here notorious for his gassy shares. Thank goodness his office has a door.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4497Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 12:58pm

I just have to say my police department has the best folks running their FB page. Humorous mixed with the serious in their updates. Nice bit of levity.

Everyone seems to look forward to their updates all the time.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4498Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 1:02pm

Is your police department next to your Quick Chek?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4499Monday, Monday - Can't Trust That Day
Posted: 1/26/15 at 1:27pm

It's up the road a little bit from a Quick Chek, but not my QC. They're a little bit down the road from where we get on the Parkway by me, by my Rite Aid.

Silly.

"unleash the girly"

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos