pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 184

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4575Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/2/15 at 11:45am

When I have long calls that start early, I can work from home - my current boss is far more open to it than my former - though if I asked, usually it was approved. Before, I had to specifically ask, now I just tell him and if he has an issue he will let me know. But, I end up working more from home than at work - and truth be told, because I only have one monitor at home, I prefer coming into the office - the two monitor set up is something you get used to - quickly!

Happy Monday Adults!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4576Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/2/15 at 12:04pm

YOU, I agree. It sucks working from home with the 1 monitor. I have 4 monitors at my desk in the office.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4577Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/2/15 at 1:08pm

We are not paperless and I can work from home only if I bring the files.

The Loop is a ghost town! Quick lunch with Mrs. Brd then back to 2014 firm accounting. As god as my witness, I will not procrastinate in 2015!

Broadwayboobs
#4578Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/2/15 at 1:11pm

brd, let us know how that goes for you in 3 months Slushy Monday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4579Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/2/15 at 3:14pm

And the payroll service is down!!!

Firm return is due in September.

My personal tax disaster is in 3 months!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4580Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/2/15 at 5:49pm

Brd, sweetie, just move down here. Our personal tax disasters are not due until October! Slushy Monday

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#4581Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/3/15 at 7:39am

Morning peeps! That's all I got on this very cold winter morning.

Bluemoon
#4582Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/3/15 at 7:52am

Brrrrr! Who let winter in the door?

Got stuck in all-day meetings yesterday, so today is reserved for dealing with paperwork. i hate paperwork. So far, I've been watching Candide on Youtube.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4583Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/3/15 at 8:08am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4584Slushy Monday
Posted: 2/3/15 at 9:01am

Moony, I used to love that song. Oh Oh Candida...we can make it together....

brdlwyr
#4585Cold Tuesday and Shoveling
Posted: 2/3/15 at 11:43am

Cold here! Shoveled out a few spots on the street. Plow and actually salt came through! It IS an election year.

2014 accounting is BORING!!!! I can now see how much money we did NOT made!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4586WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 7:26am

Morning kiddles! Heat wave coming today! Whoo Hoo!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4587WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 8:43am

Morning peeps! Girly the next time you decide to bring over toys that the puppies can shred you better have a vacuum attached to your hand.

Bluemoon
#4588WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 8:47am

Hee hee. I saw that photo on FB. You'll probably see remnants of the party for weeks to come.

Nice that we're getting decent sun and mild temps today....before snow tomorrow. Sigh. I wonder if Shamey has an extra room in Florida.

Broadwayboobs
#4589WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 8:55am

Moony, the next time she does it she's going to find 3 dogs running around her house. WONKY WEDNESDAY!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4590WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 9:12am

Hey...I wanted to get a hard plastic, but since I didn't have the brainstorm soon enough, I made do with what I was able to find. It's not like they haven't destroyed toys before. Was Joop the culprit again?

I have to go to a wake after work. Dreading it. I'm a commiserator cryer. WONKY WEDNESDAY!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4591WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 9:34am

It was the mulatto one this time.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4592WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 10:35am

Mornin'

I walked into my classroom last night to find it a mess. Shredded paper, food and other garbage strewn all over the place. The same "colleague" who had the room before me last semester and left it in that state every week has the room before me again this semester.

With the chair's approval, I sent off an email this morning that should start a major fireworks display. Said teacher is lucky I didn't cc the dean.

Yet.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4593WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 10:37am

Deet, that is just rude! Was he/she raised in a barn?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4594WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 11:31am

Germany

Broadwayboobs
#4595WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 11:49am

So I guess the answer is YES WONKY WEDNESDAY!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4596WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 11:51am

For some reason now I have Teri Garr's "roll in the hay" scene from Young Frankenstein in my head.

Happy Hump Day Adults!

Broadwayboobs
#4597WONKY WEDNESDAY!
Posted: 2/4/15 at 11:56am

YOU, my cousin's daughter is playing that role in her High School musical. WONKY WEDNESDAY!

Broadwayboobs
#4598Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 7:55am

Morning peeps! Outside was pretty warm this morning,but seems temps will drop down to 5 degrees by this evening.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4599Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 8:10am

Yep. It was decent when I walked out, 30 minutes later at work, the wind had picked up, and it felt noticeably colder.

Yippee. Not.

"unleash the girly"

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos