pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 185

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4600Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rush-A-Homo
Posted: 9/17/12 at 10:59am

Happy Monday Adults. Yesterday was DIY "fun". I need a husband.

Bluemoon
#4601Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rush-A-Homo
Posted: 9/17/12 at 11:20am

FYI - husbands are not always good at DIY.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4602Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rush-A-Homo
Posted: 9/17/12 at 12:09pm

True that Mooney.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4603Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:16am

It was a dark and stormy Tuesday ...

Good morning, kids!

Bluemoon
#4604Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:42am

Wouldn't you know - the one day I forget to bring my oatmeal, there are no donuts in the lounge. I am out of sync with the universe. AGAIN.

'Morning! Pretty damn dark out there.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4605Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:49am

Peeps! I omitted good morning because it's a lousy one! I stopped for gas, but there was no attendant. I get to work and realize that I forgot to put on my belt. My computer is acting up and taking forever to open applications. WTF? Time to go home! So how is everyone?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4606Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:56am

Silly Boobs, every New Jerseyan knows that if you get out of the car and put your hand on the nozzle that 50 attendants will come running at you from every direction, yelling obscenities and threatening to kill you if you do it again. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Somebody turn on the lights.

Bluemoon
#4607Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:01am

Yeah - I don't get that. Why is that a law in NJ? Very strange.

By the way - found a blueberry muffin in the other building. I can sniff out carbs a mile away.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4608Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:06am

Chris would NEVER let someone pump the gas for him, god forbid they leak the gas on the way out and possibly damage the paint, so I dealt with a lot of angry gas station attendants for many years. Good times.

Morning!

I got to cross 3 things off my fitness goals list in the past 3 days -
1) Hike the Appalachian Trail (the very end of my hike on Saturday went through it - so kinda cheating but it counts)
2) wear colored skinny jeans
3) Train someone else (took my cousin to the park yesterday and put her through a beginning boot camp)

So I will record this as a good week so far.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4609Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:28am

G'morning.

I'm doing a lot of "difficult" things today, letting go of a lot of stuff that I'm no longer finding useful. I hate having those conversations, but they must be had.

J2 has made up his mind about his new job, and I'm thrilled for him. And for me, because he's staying in an academic hospital setting which means a tuition reduction for me if/when I decide to go back to school. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Somebody turn on the lights.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4610Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:45am

And...um...it's local?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4611Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:53am

That's awesome, D2!

BTW - I start that writing course I asked you about tomorrow. I'm excited!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4612Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:55am

Moony, it's west.

As in Upper West Side Manhattan. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Somebody turn on the lights.

Tink: YAAAAAAAAAYYY!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4613Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 10:20am

OK, when you said "west" my heart stopped for a second. You're mean! Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Somebody turn on the lights.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4614Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 10:49am

I will apologize with donuts. And cake. And Chocolate.

And Chocolate Donuts and Chocolate Cake.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4615Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 10:53am

after which she will be rushed to the upper west side hospital.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4616Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 12:16pm

I think Moony's built up quite an immunity at this point, SoMMS. She's a pro. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Somebody turn on the lights.

Bluemoon
#4617Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 7:22am

I'm a pro. Everyone has their area of expertise. Mine is delicious.

'Morning! Long day yesterday (14 hours) so I'm working on cutting it sg=hort today. Wild storm yesterday, huh? It almost canceled my night time meeting, but cleared out in time. Damn.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4618Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 7:31am

I'll be cleaning up all of the branches in the yard for the next two nights. Yay.

Have a great day, kids. Two full days of meetings mean that SoMMsy can't play.

Broadwayboobs
#4619Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 7:57am

Morning peeps! I am still water logged from last night. HC and I went shopping for last minute things and to stack up on dog and cat food. Wouldn't want my sitter to run out. Started piling things on the guest bed which will be put into the suit cases tonight. Funny the things you find when you open the suit cases and find things you forgot you packed for your last trip to Thailand. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Somebody turn on the lights.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4620Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 8:08am

that could mean so many different things, Boobs!

Morning.

Once my kitchen dried, I was ok with the storm.

Broadwayboobs
#4621Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 8:21am

Tinky, let's just say I'm glad HC wasn't in the room when I pulled some things out LMAO!!!

BTW Tinky, I hope no bruises occured from your dance with the wall.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4622Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 8:45am

G'morning!

Does anyone remember a former poster named Polly? She used to post mainly in the Avatar thread, but sometimes in here.

Anyway, she's now in New York, working on her Masters in Stage Management at Columbia -- workin' the dream. I met her yesterday, and she's charming. As well as inspiring: here's someone with so many obstacles to overcome ( money, kids, etc... ) and yet she's made it work for herself. We had a lovely conversation, and then I left to go to therapy.

And got soaked to the skin. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Somebody turn on the lights.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4623Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 9:12am

Heya.

Yeah, we're FB friends. Boobs gave her a new screen name, when her mother found her on here.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4624Can the Adults Please Smoke? Somebody turn on the lights.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 9:12am

:) I would expect nothing less, Boobs! :)

No physical bruises luckily. I already have a few from the hike. Trees just come outta no where sometimes I swear!

D2 - that's awesome, good for her!

Videos