pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 185

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Bluemoon
#4600Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 8:47am

Same here. Went out to get the newspaper this morning and thought, "Hmmm...not bad." I then changed what I was wearing to work - went with a lighter option. Dumb fashion decision. I'll be regretting this by noon.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4601Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 8:51am

Turbulent Thursday

Moony. you should've went with this fashion look this morning.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4602Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 11:29am

It was -1 today! The 22 inches of snow will now freeze. I shoveled so much and my back and arms hurt.

BB - I thought of you since you are Italian - this woman sat next to me on the train - she had run up the stairs and with her huffing and puffing she might as well shoved garlic cloves up my nose! It was so awful! And, next to us was a young drunk couple sleeping with a large bottle of whiskey on the floor. They were smashed at 8 am! Very strange!

Bluemoon
#4603Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 12:02pm

Brd - don't ever write ad copy for mass transit.

Broadwayboobs
#4604Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 12:11pm

Seriously brd, you'd be fired LOL

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4605Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 12:41pm

I excluded the nerd yammering about some random museum exhibit. It took him 5 minutes to explain the location of the museum!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4606Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 2:54pm

Don't go into the Diplomatic Corps either, Brd.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4607Turbulent Thursday
Posted: 2/5/15 at 2:57pm

Or in house as an attorney...

Broadwayboobs
#4608Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/6/15 at 7:21am

Morning peeps. Any interesting weekend plans?

Bluemoon
#4609Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/6/15 at 7:21am

11 degrees.

No.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4610Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/6/15 at 8:27am

Mornin'

J2 is on call again this weekend, so maybe I'll make a meatloaf. And freak about Thursday's upcoming reading.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4611Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/6/15 at 9:45am

Tomorrow accountant and then much needed quality time with my cousins. Sunday's church and then a farewell party for my friend who is moving to Moony's state. It looks like they've changed Sunday and Monday's snow to rain.

brdlwyr
#4612Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/6/15 at 10:37am

D2 - that is exciting to have yet another reading! Finally Friday!!!

BB - I am meeting with accountant tomorrow also! My parent's estates! Finally Friday!!! But, one more small distribution to the siblings at tax time!

Mrs Brd is not home until 8 tonight. No plans tomorrow evening and then a highlight film of the football season on Sunday - should be a fun party!

TGIF!!!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4613Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 8:28am

Good morning, peeples. My two meetings for today have been canceled. Yay! I hit black ice at the end of my street, but then made it to work without incident.

Broadwayboobs
#4614Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 9:26am

Morning peeps! Poddie, I'm glad you made it safely to work. It's very slushy in the City.

YouWantitWhen????
#4615Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 9:42am

Morning Adults - back to the norm. Mom is back home and I have an early call.

And it seems like I have another catfisher - almost the same script as the last one.

Happy Monday.

Broadwayboobs
#4616Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 9:46am

YOU, you know what you do with catfish...fry them! Finally Friday!!!

Bluemoon
#4617Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 11:03am

Belated greetings!

Monday mornings are tough enough, as it is - spending them in 3 hour meetings is brutal.

brdlwyr
#4618Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 11:14am

SOMMS - it was treacherous out there this morning. The thinnest but most slick black ice. Dropped off car at mechanic and skated like Johnny Weir on the way to the train to avoid falling!

Y - you have bad luck! Maybe you need a nice catholic boy! Finally Friday!!!

Broadwayboobs
#4619Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 11:29am

brd, were you wearing a Johnny Weir outfit? Finally Friday!!!

brdlwyr
#4620Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 11:41am

No just a cardigan sweater vest! Hope that car is not $$$$. We are driving out west for the weekend and needed a few items examined.

YouWantitWhen????
#4621Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 11:55am

Or to join a nunnery perhaps.

This new one sounds like a mad libs from the last one - different details but same type of story. There must be a script. This one wife died 5 years ago. The other's cheated on him. This one's family is from Italy - the other, Sweeden. This one works on the oil industry and is taking a trip today to the Gulf of Mexico - the other worked as an architect, and had to travel for that. They both instantaneously developed feelings for me despite never having met. The both took down their profiles almost immediately once we began texting.

Freaking catfish madlibs.

brdlwyr
#4622Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 12:31pm

My brother in law is giving up on online dating. He is 49 and just has not had good luck.

New tires and brakes - $1500! Oh happy day!!!! Finally Friday!!! Finally Friday!!! Finally Friday!!!

YouWantitWhen????
#4623Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 2/9/15 at 1:22pm

Ouch...

Bluemoon
#4624Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 8:28am

Wow. Something's not right when I'm the first one here in the morning.

We had a bit of an ice event overnight. Have I mentioned how much I HATE ice? I'd gladly suffer 3 feet of snow if I had to choose between that or ice. Ice is evil.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos