pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 188

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4675TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 1:30pm

Girly's been bitching about this for years. And then, she takes the whole month of December off. TRYSTING THURSDAY!

Bluemoon
#4676TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 2:21pm

Well, that is true.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4677TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 2:53pm

I do NOT have the whole month of December off! For as long as I can remember, even before I had a couple weeks of vacation, I always made sure to save days in order to take off the Monday's to do my shopping. As time went on, I was able to put away the few days needed between Christmas and New Years. I've never liked to start taking days early in the year, cause I'm always afraid something is going to come up and I'll need them and won't have any.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4678TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 3:18pm

Well save one for a springtime break!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4679TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 4:19pm

TRYSTING THURSDAY!

Never know when he'll be in concert and she needs to travel.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#4680TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 4:20pm

TRYSTING THURSDAY!

Or Him

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#4681TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 4:21pm

TRYSTING THURSDAY!

BUT not him anymore

Updated On: 2/12/15 at 04:21 PM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4682FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/13/15 at 7:06am

Eh, you never know about the last one. I'd still see him sing, but I wouldn't go out of my way. At the moment.

Keep warm kiddles!! My car registered 9, real feel -9 when I left this morning. Up at work, it was 6. GOOD TIMES!!!

ETA: Euan's eyes are AMAZING in that pic. FRIGID FRIDAY!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 2/13/15 at 07:06 AM

Bluemoon
#4683FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/13/15 at 7:29am

We had a relative heat wave here - it was 12 degrees. On Sunday we won't even make it to 20. Shamey better have a spare room. Or six.

Broadwayboobs
#4684FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/13/15 at 7:58am

Morning peeps! It was a killer walking from the Port to my office. The wind didn't help. Now I'm having a sneezing fest!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4685FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/13/15 at 10:11am

Mornin'

FRIGID FRIDAY!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4686FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/13/15 at 10:28am

Happy Friday Adults -

East Coast Contingent - stay safe and warm.

Deet - "clap clap clap clap clap clap clap..."

It is in the 80's here - actually a wee bit hotter than I prefer. Ugh.

Off to fight the corporate wars.

Broadwayboobs
#4687FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/13/15 at 10:50am

FRIGID FRIDAY!

ALL FOR DEET

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4688FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/13/15 at 2:29pm

A friend is winging towards LA at the moment. Jealous!

The weather there looks like it will be a little cooler when I arrive next Friday. But, still better than NYC!

Happy Friday.
Happy Heart Day Eve.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4689FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/15/15 at 10:39am

It's another "Forgive me, Your Majesty" day.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen????
#4690FRIGID FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/15/15 at 2:52pm

I hope the weather holds for you Addy - it is supposed to cool down a little bit (it was actually a wee bit too hot for my tastes the last couple of days) but I think you should get the mid 70's, which is just about perfect.

If you need a play date, or an excuse to have one, drop me a note.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4691Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!
Posted: 2/17/15 at 9:06am

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 2/17/15 at 09:06 AM

Bluemoon
#4692Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!
Posted: 2/17/15 at 9:38am

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!! One of my favorite holidays of the year ! I've got Beausoliel tunes blasting away and had King Cake for breakfast with French Market coffee. No school today, due to the storm, so it's a party of one at my house. More cake for me!

brdlwyr
#4693Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!
Posted: 2/17/15 at 11:09am

I knew that you would be off today! I was invited to a party tonight, but returned to Chicago yesterday and tired today!

Happy Carnival!!!!!

Bluemoon
#4694Ashy Wednesday
Posted: 2/18/15 at 7:33am

I'm done with winter. Spring clothing catalogs have arrived in the mail and I'm all about the sun and blooming flowers and pastel clothing that isn't 5 layers deep.

Updated On: 2/18/15 at 07:33 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4695Ashy Wednesday
Posted: 2/18/15 at 8:08am

Mornin'

HBs to Girly's mom and my mom.

Bluemoon
#4696Ashy Wednesday
Posted: 2/18/15 at 8:20am

They;re probably celebrating together, Deet. What a conversation those two would have!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4697Ashy Wednesday
Posted: 2/18/15 at 9:57am

OMG, can you imagine? I kind of shudder to think...

YouWantitWhen????
#4698Ashy Wednesday
Posted: 2/18/15 at 10:24am

I almost went and watched 50 Shades as I was waiting for my car to be fixed - but decided a late morning viewing in Santa Monica was probably more scary that the movie ridiculous.

Back to the grind. A wee bit sunburned but with a car that hopefully will not have the A/C or heater conk out on me when needed.

Happy Hump Day Adults. And Ash on for those Adults who observe.

Bluemoon
#4699Ashy Wednesday
Posted: 2/18/15 at 10:29am

You - you would have probably been a theater full of elderly women like my mom. Lord knows how many times she's going to see that movie.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos