pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 193

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4800Wet n' Wild Wednesday
Posted: 3/4/15 at 1:51pm

Who you calling shrimp?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4801Wet n' Wild Wednesday
Posted: 3/4/15 at 2:49pm

The communal grill sounds disgusting! Mrs Brd and I went about 20 years ago - chef tossed shrimp which splattered on my shirt!

Five below zero tomorrow on March 5!!!!! Crazy!!!

Broadwayboobs
#4802Wet n' Wild Wednesday
Posted: 3/4/15 at 3:58pm

My boss told me that I'm getting 8 - 12 inches tonight. It took all I had not to comment. Wet n' Wild Wednesday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#4803Wet n' Wild Wednesday
Posted: 3/4/15 at 4:32pm

Bluemoon, there was a Benihana's in Georgetown up until a few years ago. An acquaintance of mine worked there, and I was shocked to hear that it was still around. I ate there when I visited my cousin at Georgetown in the 80s.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4804Wet n' Wild Wednesday
Posted: 3/4/15 at 8:04pm

There is a Benihana in downtown Seattle. We used to live close to one in Redmond, and one time the knife left the guys hand and landed right next to my plate. Needless to say, my meal was free and we never went back to that side - stuck to the sushi bar.

Hi kids! Buried in work (actual, paid work), next-to-last day of CSS class, and mid-run of our one-act plays. Audiences and actors love it, critics not so much. Seems to be our theme this year.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Broadwayboobs
#4805Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 7:45am

Morning peeps! How nice to see Dottie & DD visiting.

It wasn't a good night for HC. On his way home from work in the rain and darkness he hit a pothole and blew out both of his passenger side tires. Luckily there was a strip mall not too far from that damn pothole that he pulled into and could call AAA safely. While he was waiting many other cars pulled in with flats. His tow truck guy told him he had to deal with 13 vehicles because of the pothole and not sure how many others called other companies. The cops finally showed up to direct people around it. It sucked because it was a 1 car lane. The only way to avoid it is to know it's there. The cops said it's very deep pothole. Hopefully the town will reimburse HC for the damage it caused. The cops think because there are so many casualties they shouldn't deny it, but it is up to them. Luckily he got a train close to his bff who then was kind enough to drive him home.

Updated On: 3/5/15 at 07:45 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4806Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 8:10am

Check this out.

http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/commuter/potholeform.shtmhttp://www.state.nj.us/transportation/commuter/potholeform.shtm

It will depend on whether it's a State or County road. Here's the link directly to the form, but check the drop down box in the first link to see if the road is listed.

http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/commuter/potholeform.shtmhttp://www.state.nj.us/transportation/commuter/potholeform.shtm

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 3/5/15 at 08:10 AM

Broadwayboobs
#4807Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 8:24am

Thanks Girly. That's what he found last night online. It could take months before he's reimbursed if they decide to reimburse him.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4808Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 8:31am

There is one of those on my street. Their solution, drop a cone in it. You can only see the top half. Idjits

Broadwayboobs
#4809Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 9:49am

It's ridiculous. Others had to have hit that pothole before HC did. Why wasn't the cops there earlier? They waited until they had enough damages before showed up.

Bluemoon
#4810Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 12:18pm

Geez, that is horrible! Where the service in "public service"? They're lucky someone wasn't hurt or worse.

Waiting a while before I start shoveling. Seven more hours........

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4811Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 12:21pm

I've been out once. Going out again, shortly. I haven't even bothered to change out of my pj's. Too much trouble, going up and down for that. Just throw the boots, coat, scarf and gloves on and out I go.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 3/5/15 at 12:21 PM

Bluemoon
#4812Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 12:31pm

Yeah, I'm in myPjs, too. I just put on warm, wooly clogs and a sweatshirt. The temperature is dropping fast!

Snow day observation: the actors on commercials you only see on cable.....are terrible. I offer the one about the "sap tub" as evidence.

Broadwayboobs
#4813Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 12:31pm

It will cost poor HC $60 to go and back and forth to work today being they don't have his tires in stock . Car won't be ready before Saturday. They approved him to work from home tomorrow.

ALittleNorthofKansas Profile Photo
ALittleNorthofKansas
#4814Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 12:36pm

Just catching up a bit. You know the number of times I was promised 8 to 12 this winter and in the end only received 5 or 6. Just saying.

Hi all.

Bluemoon
#4815Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 12:41pm

Kansas! Welcome home!

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for today. I'm really dome with this stuff.

How's life up north going?

ALittleNorthofKansas Profile Photo
ALittleNorthofKansas
#4816Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 12:49pm

Lets see temperatures are going above freezing this weekend woohoo.

Settling into new job. It's been a few months. Year end and budgets coming up so I will become a bit of a hermit for a while.

Updated On: 3/5/15 at 12:49 PM

Broadwayboobs
#4817Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 12:54pm

Hey Kansas! I hope all is well my friend.

brdlwyr
#4818Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 1:39pm

Kansas - how is the winter up there!

HC can process through his insurance and the carrier would have a subro action against the municipality.

No snow but record cold here! Took some time off this morning - tinnitus! C21 is here with her BF - nice to see her. Soon only one year left of college!

Bluemoon
#4819Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 1:43pm

I think that's the sub-freezing temps that are headed here, Brd. Good luck with the tinnitus - it's hard to shake.

Boobs - remember that phrase: subro action against the municipality!

brdlwyr
#4820Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 2:06pm

Mooney - it is chronic and intermittent. I believe that my weight loss and BP control have drastically helped. This morning was strange. I was also exhausted and slept.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4821Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 3:13pm

Trying to muster up the oomph to go out for the third time.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4822Terrible Thursday
Posted: 3/5/15 at 3:15pm

Crazy winter! We still have three foot drifts in our yard! Be safe Girly!!!!

Broadwayboobs
#4823FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 7:59am

Morning peeps! When did the Garden State Parkway turn into an ice skating rink? Fun times getting to work this morning in 9 degree weather.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4824FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted: 3/6/15 at 8:07am

It's only 3 degrees here. The roads are barely passable, but we're open. Idjits.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos