pixeltracker

I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman- Page 2

I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman

finebydesign Profile Photo
finebydesign
#25I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/21/14 at 12:57am

Ugh! And what's with her baby talk? Her description of everything is "yummy." It's like Cindy Brady won Food Network Star. Not to throw more shade but the juxtaposition of her baby talk and that stud husband is unsettling.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#26I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/21/14 at 7:11am

Dottie, you summed up my feelings about Deen nicely. She was rather genuine in the beginning. Then it all went South, so to speak.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

brdlwyr
#27I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/21/14 at 11:56am

Sandwhich King is funny. I like the show - do not recall the name.

Paula Deen - no real opinion about her or her show.

I am a Guy fan - I am sure I have seen all DDD episodes.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#28I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/21/14 at 12:17pm

brd, you like Jeff Mauro because he's from the Chicago area. He went to the same H.S as my ex....Oak Park and River Forest H.S.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

#29I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/21/14 at 5:23pm

I went from being Guy Fieri neutral to outright hatred. All I can think of when I see him glomming his hands into some item in a restaurant kitchen is "Oh great another place I could NEVER eat now." Has he NEVER taken a restaurant sanitation class? I sure hope those restaurants don't serve the food after he's been picking at it.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#30I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/22/14 at 3:02am

This thread inspired me to find Trish's Southern Kitchen episodes online. My family had a very unhealthy but super yummy dinner. lol Thanks.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

brdlwyr
#31I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/22/14 at 2:23pm

Joe - you probably ruined DDD for me! I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#32I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/22/14 at 2:27pm

JG2, Trish's sweet potato souffle has been on my Thanksgiving & Christmas tables for the past 2 seasons by popular demand.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

#33I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/22/14 at 3:55pm

When I see Guy reach in and grab a chunk of meat off a huge slab of brisket or use his wet finger to taste some spice blend I shudder with revulsion. I assume the publicity from being on his show makes it worth it but I am always surprised no one has ever slapped his hand away.

BobbyBubbi  Profile Photo
BobbyBubbi
#34I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/22/14 at 7:43pm

The absolute worst were 'The Neelys' so annoying on every level. They seem to be off air now. Which is a good thing.

I wonder if Ina figured out her husband Jeffery is gay yet.

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#35I admit it: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Pioneer Woman
Posted: 10/23/14 at 7:51am

Dottie, your hatred of Gordon Elliott is one of my favorite strange little periodic teases on BWW. There has got to be more story there. Did you have a bad experience with him personally?

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

Videos