Supergirl!!

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#25Supergirl!!
Posted: 11/18/15 at 11:08am

I've been really into this show since the pilot and I think the creators did a very good job with the source material the same way that helped The CW show The Flash a show the same creators worked on. At least this is WAY better than the movie version from the early 1980's.

BroadwayBenny Profile Photo
BroadwayBenny
#26Supergirl!!
Posted: 11/18/15 at 4:56pm

Musical Master said: "I've been really into this show since the pilot and I think the creators did a very good job with the source material the same way that helped The CW show The Flash a show the same creators worked on. At least this is WAY better than the movie version from the early 1980's.

"

POWER OF SHADOWS...DESTROOOOOOOYY HEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!

Supergirl!!

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#27Supergirl!!
Posted: 11/18/15 at 6:41pm

FindingNamo said: "Also, Twitter Top Trend for the fourth consecutive week

This is a thing?  That matters?

"Believe it or not it is very important. It has kept bubble shows off the chopping block. Shows like Walking Dead, Arrow, Vampire Diaries encourage it and use this and tweets etc with their advertisers to show popularity and buzz. I do not know if you follow fashion but the latest trend is in a models social media footprints. It is the main reason why models Kendall, Gigi and Julie have been booking g huge shows. Alot of Houses are demanding  the girls up their number of followes.  It is not without Controversy from the old guard.

When They Go Low, I Go High

Musical Master
#28Supergirl!!
Posted: 11/18/15 at 8:50pm

Yeah sorry BroadwayBenny, not even Faye Dunaway could save the huge disastrous mess than is this film! I hate it because it wasted so much potential for it's story and characters and the horrible direction and writing that this is not just a bad superhero movie, but a bad film on it's own.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#29Supergirl!!
Posted: 11/19/15 at 1:47pm

How very dare you?! That movie is so horrific it's absolutely entertaining.

I am not finding this to be the attention holder I was hoping for.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 11/19/15 at 01:47 PM

Musical Master
#30Supergirl!!
Posted: 11/19/15 at 1:54pm

The films by Ed Wood are the "horrific it's absolutely entertaining"; Supergirl is boring bad and to me who loves movies, that is so much WORSE.

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#31Supergirl!!
Posted: 12/2/15 at 9:18am

Cute video from the cast thanking the fans for their support!  Full season ordered and ratings are going up! 

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlCBS/videos/775557902573899/

When They Go Low, I Go High

Videos