pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 200

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4975Tuesday Shmoosday
Posted: 4/7/15 at 2:11pm

Somebody had to.

Bluemoon
#4976Tuesday Shmoosday
Posted: 4/7/15 at 3:27pm

Yeah, well I languished in near solitude yesterday, so there was no way I was going to post again. The echo in here is deafening.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4977Tuesday Shmoosday
Posted: 4/7/15 at 4:10pm

My computer at work had a total crash yesterday morning.  Fortunately, they were able to resurrect it today. 

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4978Tuesday Shmoosday
Posted: 4/7/15 at 4:45pm

The weather has turned chilly, the Easter Bunny has been and gone, the football has returned and the clocks have been turned back. Time to find the coats,scarves and winter woollies. Brr! At least there is an excuse for hot chocolate!

I wonder if Addy has any more of that fried chicken - the breakfast of champions!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#4979Tuesday Shmoosday
Posted: 4/7/15 at 9:13pm

I have strep and/or mono (jury is still out) and I feel like I've been eating glass for the last couple of days. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

Bluemoon
#4980Wet n' Wild Wednesday
Posted: 4/8/15 at 8:51am

Who stole spring? It's a day to hunker down with something hot and listen to the rain.

HEP - welcome to your Fall season! How do your Hawks look this year?

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4981Wet n' Wild Wednesday
Posted: 4/8/15 at 6:35pm

"Who stole spring? It's a day to hunker down with something hot and listen to the rain.

HEP - welcome to your Fall season! How do your Hawks look this year?"

They look pretty good, thank you, Moony! They thumped their long-time rivals in the first game of the season. So, we have our fingers and toes crossed for another successful year. 

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4982TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/9/15 at 9:04am

TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4983TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/9/15 at 10:23am

Good morning, kiddles.  More lap top issues this a.m., but they now seem to be resolved.  Fingers crossed.

Bluemoon
#4984TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/9/15 at 11:03am

In the office again, but this time I'm combining personal and office business. Waiting for IT to come and install TurboTax 2014. This is going to be a very painful return.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4985TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/9/15 at 11:56am

Morning Adults.  Fingers crossed for Moony.

SOMMS, just got a new work laptop - so far so good.  Fingers crossed it stays that way!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4986TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/9/15 at 12:52pm

It must be in the air. I have a new laptop at work, as well. So far, so good. . .

Shall we send some cake to Moony? Good luck!

Off to get a passport photo taken. Time to renew. Must always be ready to fly away at a moment's notice!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Bluemoon
#4987TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/9/15 at 2:05pm

Please do, Addy! I'm pretty certain we need to escape to Paris together!

Where we can eat cake!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4988TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/9/15 at 3:44pm

I just put the rush order on it!

Paris. Yes, please. As soon as possible.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4989TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/9/15 at 8:40pm

Ooh la la! Paris in the Spring!

Plum
#4990TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/10/15 at 12:01am

Spring will be nice...in about three weeks. This morning I was cleaning a couple of inches of snow off my car. *waves* Hi, adults.

Bluemoon
#4991TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/10/15 at 9:53am

HEP! PLUM!  Old friends are the best friends!

Plum - 12:01am? Are you working the night shift these days?

brdlwyr
#4992TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/11/15 at 11:53am

Back from southern college tour: UGeorgia; UAlabama and Auburn - gorgeous southern schools each with great qualities. 2063 miles with no issues.  Walked across Selma bridge.  Back home - ACT next week will really impact C17's options (yes he is 17!) 

Back at office shoveling out problems. MAJOR TAX issues to resolve in 4 days!  TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!

Bluemoon
#4993TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/11/15 at 12:07pm

I feel your 1040 pain. I'm in the office trying to put together a personal tax return with a lack of records, thanks to an otherwise wonderful husband who doesn't like to "keep paper sh*t hanging around". Translation - he pitched most of the 1099s and such that I need. Even that nice man from H&R Block would have strangled him.

brdlwyr
#4994TYRANNICAL THURSDAY!
Posted: 4/11/15 at 12:21pm

We had such a bad year here that there is tax liability now!  Sucks! 

Bluemoon
#4995Just Another Manic Monday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 7:26am

'Morning!

Classes are back in session, just in time for a run of great weather. Cherry blossoms finally bloomed and DC is awash in blooms. And pollen. Achoo!

brdlwyr
#4996Just Another Manic Monday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 11:12am

Mooney - I am not joking - C17 was vomiting and is not in class this morning! Most important semester of high school andhe is falling off the rails!  Just Another Manic Monday  His reading comprehension for ACT sucks even though he has no reading comprehension deficits! Smarter than his parents!  *parent college freakout*.

Crappy Monday indeed! 

Bluemoon
#4997Just Another Manic Monday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 11:46am

Take a deep breath, Brd. All will be well. Contact his college counselor and you'll feel better.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4998Trippin' Tuesday
Posted: 4/14/15 at 9:49am

Good morning, adults.

Bluemoon
#4999Trippin' Tuesday
Posted: 4/14/15 at 10:16am

Oh good. I got lonely, so I left.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos