pixeltracker

The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'- Page 5

The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'

AEA AGMA SM
#100The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/15/14 at 12:47am

I finished the season earlier tonight, and damn they ended on a note that i liked! Now to figure out how to wait until season 3.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#101The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/23/14 at 1:18am

I know it took forever but I just finished season 2. SOOOOOO good! As everyone said, Vee is the most easily hated character I might have ever seen.

ORANGE IS THE NEW LAW & ORDER

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#102The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/23/14 at 2:30am

Yeah... I usually love villains, but with Vee I wanted her to die so incredibly bad and when she did it was beautiful. Not graceful, just Miss Rosa taking her ass OUT!

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#103The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/23/14 at 4:22pm

Did anyone else have a huge problem with that black male security guard? I thought he had a generally horrible attitude the whole season culminating with the treatment of Rosa's diagnosis. I totally didn't get that awkward as fvck rendition of "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#104The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/23/14 at 5:03pm

I think the most heinous thing to watch Vee do, for me, was to make Suzanne feel loved and valued just to destroy it all at the end.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#105The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 7/2/14 at 4:12am

Orange Is the New Black's Irresponsible Portrayal of Men
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/06/why-it-is-a-bad-thing-that-orange-is-the-new-black-leaves-men-out/373682/

You knew it was coming and here it is! OITNB is MAN HATING!

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#106The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 7/4/14 at 12:02am

I guess men will just have to content themselves with EVERY OTHER PIECE OF MEDIA IN THE WORLD.

Videos