BIG BROTHER 16

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#175BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/3/14 at 2:12pm

You think? Cause if I was on the jury I would vote for Victoria over any of those guys except for maybe Derrick.

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#176BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/3/14 at 2:26pm

Victoria can be funny, but she's the last person I'd vote for to win this game. She can't win a competition (or even be remotely competitive in one) to save her life, she's responsible for no big moves in the house, she votes with the majority like a sheep and appears to have very little game strategy. No one seems to respect her as a player, and that's usually what determines the voting in the finale.

For the first few weeks I loved Frankie, but he has turned into my most hated player.

I'm rooting for Nicole, but her chances of making it to the end are slim. I think she would probably win sitting next to anyone in the house now, except maybe Derrick.

Cody is spineless and nothing more than Derrick's errand boy.

Caleb isn't perfect, but I think he's a genuine guy and I'll be hoping he takes home the money. For all the crap spewed about him before the season started about him being homophobic, I've found him to be rather lovable- the Amber thing notwithstanding!

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#177BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/3/14 at 2:28pm

Eh...I can't get they way Caleb treated Amber out of my head either. It was misogynistic and borderline abusive.
His social media posts from before the show started don't help either.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#178BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/3/14 at 2:49pm

The way Caleb treats Victoria isn't much better. The way he was insulting her about the recent slippery challenge was ridiculous especially since other people were doing as badly or worse. Caleb may not have been homophobic during the show, but he hasn't been very lovable either.

You think? Cause if I was on the jury I would vote for Victoria over any of those guys except for maybe Derrick.

Perhaps you would, but I doubt many on this particular jury would. Maybe a couple of loyalty votes from Jacosta and Donny, but I couldn't see her getting any more than that. This is Big Brother, not Survivor, so even the nastiest of game players get rewarded the big prize (Evel Dick, Mike Boogie, Rachel Reilly...).

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#179BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/3/14 at 2:52pm

Yeah you're right. This is my first season watching BB so I'm not used to all the evilness being rewarded.

Mister Matt
#180BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/3/14 at 11:06pm

It doesn't help that this is a particularly weak season.

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#181BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/3/14 at 11:59pm

I'm really liking this season and not finding it weak at all. We have an alliance that is staying very loyal, so that's frustrating. But we also have a group of people that aren't vile and sickening to watch. Last season was so. damn. awful.

Again, Derrick is just so good at this game. I hope he wins.

Caleb is stalkerish and weird and delusional. He thinks he's running the game? whaaa? He's creepy.

No smokers in the house! Two thumbs up :) ( Not relevant. Just an observation.)

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#182BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/4/14 at 6:57am

Ugh! When will someone in the game MAKE A MOVE!

Mister Matt
#183BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/4/14 at 12:03pm

To me, that is what makes this a weak season. Very low-risk and predictable with most players just allowing others to make their decisions instead of following their own strategies or instincts. Last season, we had awful people, but it was far more interesting to watch until Elissa and Judd were evicted. After that, I didn't care any more.

***SPOILERS***

And Derrick really blew it with that Veto challenge. Every attempt to throw a challenge has backfired, so I don't know what he was thinking. It will be really interesting to see what happens with Victoria. There is no valid strategical reason to vote her out other than silly alliance loyalties. I'm just sad that it's both Nicole and Victoria on the block. BIG BROTHER 16 I'd love to see Nicole return in another season, though. She's definitely one of the best to watch this season. Not a huge Donny fan. Great at challenges, but his strategy was pretty weak.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#184BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/4/14 at 10:00pm

What the sh!t was with all the booing for Christine? I'm not a big fan of her but that seemed a little uncalled for.

Can't wait to see how this BB Rewind thing happens and the return of Jeff & Jordan!

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

ArtMan
#185BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/4/14 at 10:13pm

Afterdark and live feeds, she's proven to be a nasty person. That is why they booed. Jordan & Jeff are probably announcing their engagement. Frankie is delusional. They will boo him also.

Updated On: 9/5/14 at 10:13 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#186BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/4/14 at 11:17pm

Not only is Frankie as dumb as a box of hair....

BIG BROTHER 16
Updated On: 9/4/14 at 11:17 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#187BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/4/14 at 11:17pm

He's also a horrible human being.

BIG BROTHER 16
Updated On: 9/4/14 at 11:17 PM

degrassifan
#188BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/4/14 at 11:43pm

Hahahaha the bish got BOOED!!!!! If you read spoilers from the live feeds, you will know that Christine is a disgusting person. Plus, viewers did not take too kindly when she always touched Cody. Last night, she was touching Derrick. I do respect her for not hugging anybody though. I always think it is so fake when people hug each other after an eviction.

Victoria hated Donny and Amber for no reason, so yeah I don't like her. Cody is useless, Frankie is annoying, and Caleb's social media post did not do him any favors in my eyes. If that stuff never came out about him, maybe I would be rooting for Caleb now. For him to post that meant that he actually felt that way. Oh and Nicole defending Aaryn rubbed me the wrong way. BB16 is just not enjoyable anymore with no one to root for.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#189BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/5/14 at 12:09am

Christine is garbage. Plus she hates other women, so her ass must be so chapped now that Victoria made it longer than her.

Frankie and Caleb are garbage, too, even more so, really. I wish Nicole was still in it. I just can't get on board with Derrick. I'm sticking with Cody, the reason why I decided to watch this season. I agree that he's useless, but I never tire of looking at him.

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#190BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/5/14 at 1:04am

Whyyyyy no jury house this season? I miss it BIG BROTHER 16

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#191BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/5/14 at 7:03am

The rewind twist is stupid. Unless they can rewind until before Nicole went home.
I hope Frankie gets booed even worse than Christine when he gets booted. I think he will be SHOCKED.

ArtMan
#192BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/5/14 at 7:45am

Yes, it is stupid. But it worked in our favor. That is all I will say at this time. PM me if you want details.

Updated On: 9/5/14 at 07:45 AM

degrassifan
#193BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/5/14 at 6:36pm

I agree with Erik972. If I was in jury, I would vote for Victoria to win just because being useless worked in her favor. The sad thing is Vicky thinks she is playing a good game, but maybe her strategy really is to be useless. Derrick is most likely going to win.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#194BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/6/14 at 5:22am

I have not watched the show at all, but apparently Caleb blasted my friend's business. She was his roommate and dating a guy who was an actor/body double. He was working on a big film and got Caleb a role with a line. (Who knows if the role really existed. You can never tell with these folks.) Then, my friend got pregnant and all of it went to **** for Caleb. I don't know where he said it on the show or if it was in some sort confessional thing. The friend is PISSED that he announced it to the world.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#195BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/6/14 at 8:39am

I read something about that on the live feed recaps, but I'm not hundred percent sure what it was. What I do remember is that he was talking about someone from his life and about her getting pregnant and when he did the feeds cut away from him talking about it, according to the recap.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#196BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/6/14 at 9:27am

PRS...what live feed recaps do you read?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#197BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/6/14 at 9:43am

Joker's Updates, per clever name's suggestion. Warning, though, you can lose all track of time going through them!

ArtMan
#198BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/6/14 at 10:14am

I recommend Big Brother Network. Their recaps are pretty concise. However, where I get bogged down is reading the comments section.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#199BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/6/14 at 10:20am

There goes Saturday!

Videos