pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 92

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2275Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:27am

LOLOL!!!

The only thing funnier than opening that and seeing it staring me in the face, is picturing it staring right at everyone else when they open the thread!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#2276Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:30am

Apparently, you don't know the business end of a cannon. Useful information for the rest of us!

Bluemoon
#2277Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:31am

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!

Commemorative jewlery will be sold to fund the cannonballs.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2278Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:33am

Uhm, Moony, I think he does. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 3/27/12 at 09:33 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2279Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:38am

Look at Deet, playing both sides of the fence. Hmmm...

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#2280Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:39am

He's just here for the cake.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2281Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:39am

Oh, and Girly's heart..."such as it is"???

Hmmm...

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2282Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:40am

Chocolate cake!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#2283Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:41am

Not going to save you, Deet.....

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2284Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:43am

Well really, Girly, all those bullet holes and it's still beating? Says a lot about your heart and how good and strong it is.

Bluemoon
#2285Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:46am

I've ordered a stake. Tracking the FedEx truck this morning.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2286Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 10:03am

**munches popcorn**

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2287Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 10:05am

Moose Munch, Tink. It's healthier.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2289Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 10:10am

I saw that -- it's in Berlin.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2290Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 10:16am

Well, if FedEx is being used, it'll never get here. No matter WHO you may know!

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2291Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 10:21am

So I should hold off ordering that sign to hang in the Tropical Section: "The Girly Memorial Corner?"

brdlwyr
#2292Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 11:06am

Hey! What is wrong with this site? It take me minutes to login and type! Anyone wlse have this problem?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2293Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 11:08am

You must not have paid your monthly fee.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#2294Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 11:18am

I paid extra for a Premium Membership.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#2295Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 11:19am

That Godawful song is stuck in my head now. MAKE. IT. STOP. The other day it was Afternoon Delight. Why do I only get the songs I hate stuck in my head?

So as a distraction...it's been about a month now and...HAPPINESS! JOY! This new guy I'm seeing is such a pleasant surprise. AND...he did NOT say I looked like Kevin Spacey (you have no idea how often I get this). He said I looked like Christopher Meloni. Did I win the lottery, or what?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2296Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 11:21am

*runs in...waves...runs out*

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2297Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 11:28am

Can't say I see a Spacey resemblance, Matt, but Meloni -- yeah, I see that.

Marry him the minute he asks. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#2298Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 11:48am

I know, right?!?! I just sat in stunned silence waiting for him to change his answer to Richard Belzer, but it never happened.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2299Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 11:55am

So, he wasn't walking behind you? Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!

Videos