pixeltracker

Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners- Page 2

Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#25Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
Posted: 9/5/12 at 3:33pm

I took this video in the middle of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co in Times Square last week. It was funny because I'd just had my picture taken with him on the corner!

Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#26Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
Posted: 9/5/12 at 3:41pm

Push one out Elmo! Push one out!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#27Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
Posted: 9/5/12 at 4:31pm

Wait a minute, SNAFU, you went to Bubba Gump's? Really?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#28Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
Posted: 9/5/12 at 5:59pm

Puts me in the mood for chipped beef on toast!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 9/5/12 at 05:59 PM

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#29Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
Posted: 9/5/12 at 7:19pm

I found the perfect restaurant for them to go to:

http://www.moderntoilet.com.tw/en/index.asp

I saw it on the Travel Channel one day.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#30Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
Posted: 9/5/12 at 7:41pm

SO nobody got this woman's name? They said some patrons complained but management did not do anything? I feel like there is more to the story being left out. This woman should have been charged. Cops should have been called. I can not believe no one made a scene. The report does not even mention the woman's name,just the witness.

I assume the woman completed her meal so it's not like anyone did not have time to act.If I owned that restaurant I would have fired the manager.

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#31Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
Posted: 9/5/12 at 8:18pm

OMG Marianne. I mean....well I don't really know what to say about that.

....but the world goes 'round

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#32Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
Posted: 9/5/12 at 8:25pm

You take a little, you leave a little.

Videos