"NYC Prep" on Bravo

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#475re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:17am

Grrr I missed it and it's not on again until 1. I am sad enough that I will choose NYC Prep over going to sleep.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#476re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:50am

Same, Emcee!

BwayTday Profile Photo
BwayTday
#477re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:56am

so is it over... forever?

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#478re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 1:14am

I think it's time for these A-holes to stop repeating the quote. "We grow up so much faster in NYC than other kids my age", I gotta say that I'm from a big city and the people from the country were having sex at the age I was still playing with playmobiles and...barbies, LOL!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

luvtheEmcee
#479re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 1:19am

Oh my GOD, could Jessie be any more annoying?

luvtheEmcee
#480re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 1:26am

Also, if TAYLOR is the most unique person Camille has ever met, she needs to get out way more.

Perfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
#481re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 1:30am

I would think Maite would be the most unique person...

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#482re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 3:18am

"Also, if TAYLOR is the most unique person Camille has ever met, she needs to get out way more"

You got that right! You need a personality in order to be unique. Please!!!

"I would think Maite would be the most unique person..."

Maite might be unique, but in a very bad way!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#483re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 8:08am

LMAO at Sebastian's charity dinner with all those girls. And I'm sure he has no idea what "potable water" even is....

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#484re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 8:21am

Jessie possibly has the most annoying voice I have EVER heard in my life. I loved when Camille was being bitchy. But her red lipstick has got to go.

KFTC!!!!!

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#485re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 8:30am

Taylor is heading down a path to destruction. She's had three boyfriends and has been dating Cole on-and-off for three years? I'd say it's scary for a 13 year old to be dating that much

As someone with two fifteen year old siblings, I have to say that most teenagers think it's 'scary' to have had three boyfriends by age fifteen because it's such a SMALL number. 0_0

Also, Sebastian sounds like HomeStar Runner.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy
Updated On: 8/12/09 at 08:30 AM

luvtheEmcee
#486re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 10:15am

HAHA he does. He's an idiot. I think my favorite Sebastian moment of the episode was when he said something to the effect of how next year, it was going to be "quality over quantity; fewer girls, so just ones that are really hot."

Perfectly Marvelous
#487re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 10:49am

"Maite might be unique, but in a very bad way!"
Hah, that's true.

Sebastian had many great moments from this season. With all the hair flipping, French speaking, awkward dancing ... not to mention his insight on dating.

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#488re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 11:08am

PM, he's a true renaissance man.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#489re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 11:11am

Danmag, you mean he's bi?

Sebastian needs to effin' blow his nose!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Perfectly Marvelous
#490re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 11:18am

You're right, danmag, he is!

And who said the renaissance man was dead. Chivalry is still alive and kicking and its in the form of Sebastian.

blueroses
#491re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 11:24am

Jessie made an ass out of herself about the Operation Smile situation with Camille. Seriously, what's wrong with her? "I only have time to babysit PC." I did laugh when she told Camille that she should "friend" Operation Smile on Facebook as a way to get involved. Camille erased any trace of goodwill I had when she bitched to the Operation Smile chairpeople about how Jessie wouldn't let her start a club, though. Pretty tactless and childish.

Lauren Cutrona's jewelry was terrific...she has some really fun pieces.

Carmen Marc Valvo was a mensch. PC's apology seemed very sincere and I'll admit that he owed that to Jessie.

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#492re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 11:41am

At the end of the day, I think I dislike Camille the most out of these kids. She seemed to just have such a bitter, nasty little personality. And all the talk about Harvard just kind of made me want to gag.

At least Jessie was fairly forthright with how she felt about things...

I can't wait to see Season Two!!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#493re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 11:46am

Isnt PC in trouble with his family for doing the show? I think that's the reason he wont be on next season.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

blueroses
#494re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 11:59am

I hope the real reunion is as good as the cartoon version.

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#495re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:01pm

Blue, I STILL laugh when I think about that cartoon.....

Rar, rar, rar!

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#496re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:25pm

When is the reunion? I can't wait!

KFTC!!!!!

degrassifan
#497re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:41pm

There's going to be a reunion?