pixeltracker

Bombshell Benefit Concert- Page 12

Bombshell Benefit Concert

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#275Bombshell Benefit Concert
Posted: 5/21/20 at 11:30am

Viewership shot up from about 15,000 at the time of the broadcast last night to 100,000 by this morning!!!

KJ4 Profile Photo
KJ4
#276Bombshell Benefit Concert
Posted: 5/21/20 at 12:53pm

JGPR2 said: "Did anybody notice watching last night that Megan & Kat made three false attempts to go out for their final bow before seeing it was not their turn yet. They both seems to have a good laugh about it."

yes, I was laughing so hard.

AND....it s just announced that SMASH MUSICAL is on developing to Broadway!!!! 

Updated On: 5/21/20 at 12:53 PM

BenjaminNicholas2 Profile Photo
BenjaminNicholas2
#277Bombshell Benefit Concert
Posted: 5/21/20 at 2:19pm

It was nice to hear the show again.

While Megan is clearly a Broadway pro, this production put a glaring light on Katherine's lack of those chops.

She looked a little out of her element, had trouble with breath control and frankly, as a live performer, I see her more as a studio singer than anything.

And before people ask, yes, I saw her in Waitress. 

I felt she relied on a brilliant soundboard op.  Everything was breathy and there was little power to what she was delivering.

Updated On: 5/21/20 at 02:19 PM

bryan2
#278Bombshell Benefit Concert
Posted: 5/21/20 at 5:51pm

This was Kats first live performance in this kind of setting...she also was singing/dancing at the same time to say she didn't have breath control is crazy...she is the daughter of an opera singer/coach so I think she has been trained her entire life to use her voice correctly. Megan has the benefit of the Broadway community adoring her just for being Megan...she didn't have anything to prove. Kat rose to the challenge and together they kicked ass..to say one was better than the other is just nuts....the Kat haters seem to always rise when it comes to Megan/Kat  but they both are tremendously talented and one of them actually had their name above the title in 2 countries so I think she more than proved herself at this stage

Videos