News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Annaleigh at Birdland (slash the Annaleigh Ashford Love Thread Part Deux)- Page 14

Annaleigh at Birdland (slash the Annaleigh Ashford Love Thread Part Deux)

paigethalia
#325Annaleigh Ashford Love Part Deux
Posted: 8/6/08 at 1:53am

I got a mad props pic with... but asking her that was pretty much all I could say, and I could barely say that!!

target="_blank">Annaleigh Ashford Love Part Deux border="0" alt="Photobucket">

But she is sooo nice!!

Mad Props & Snaps!

paigethalia
#326Annaleigh Ashford Love Part Deux
Posted: 8/6/08 at 1:55am

She will just instantly say yes!!

Annaleigh Ashford Love Part Deux

Mad Props & Snaps!

twoladies
#327Annaleigh Ashford Love Part Deux
Posted: 8/6/08 at 11:39am

How long will Annaleigh be with Wicked? I keep meaning to get tickets, but I'm low on cash and can't bring myself to spend that much money. :p

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#328Annaleigh Ashford Love Part Deux
Posted: 8/6/08 at 6:51pm

^She's doing Wicked in Chicago until it closes on Jan. 25, 2009. They have a lottery to get cheap front row tickets and sometimes after the front row, they raffle off partial-view seats as well for a really cheap price too. It's not as crazy as the lotto here on Broadway is. But I'm not really that familiar with it, so I can't give much more info or details than that.

DefyGravity777
#329Annaleigh Ashford Love Part Deux
Posted: 8/6/08 at 8:51pm

haha, yes. Then at the end she's like "I am good at sports, I caught my shoe!" or something. And why is she like straddling Jenny DiNoia when she's putting on the lipstick... haha.

That girl is nuts. She's shy and down-to-earth when you talk to her, but give her a mic and put her on stage and look what you get... LOL.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I agree she's so quiet at SD but onstage watch out...LOL.
She was messing Jenny's hair up too..LOL

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

PlayhouseBeauty Profile Photo
PlayhouseBeauty
#330Annaleigh Ashford Love Part Deux
Posted: 8/6/08 at 9:23pm

I love Annaleigh. I think she has to be the nicest person I have ever met. She is always so sweet at the stage door. I have met her 4 times and she has been nothing but grateful and appreciative. The first time I saw her in Wicked I gave her a picture of myself, her, and Leslie Kritzer from Legally Blonde. The picture was from Leslie's last night and she was so grateful for the picture because she didn't have any pictures from that night. And ever since then whenever I saw her at the stagedoor she always remembered me and gave me a hug and thanked me for the picture. Can't wait to see her as Wednesday Addams. Congrats Annaleigh!!!!

Videos