News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

TGMAG - FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley- Page 19

TGMAG - FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#4504/30 - 5/1: FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley
Posted: 4/30/09 at 6:36pm

JazzSquare, I didn't realize that your opinion is gospel. I apologize.

/sarcasm

JazzSquare55
#4514/30 - 5/1: FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley
Posted: 4/30/09 at 6:55pm

Elphaba - I am honestly not trying to argue with you.

I want to know why you think Alice is a greater actor/singer/dancer than Audra! It is out of genuine curiousity.

Audra will be a legend, don't you think? Just look at her body of work to start with!

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#4524/30 - 5/1: FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley
Posted: 4/30/09 at 7:05pm

Audra will absolutely be a legend. I think she's a better singer than Alice and has more range as a singer and actress. As I said, her four Tonys speak for themselves. Unfortunately I'm just not as familiar with Audra as I should be. Alice's performance in Next to Normal made such a deep impression on me. I'd never seen anything so brilliant and I don't know if I ever will again. Maybe Audra is capable of being just as brilliant, but since I don't know that, I voted for Alice. If this game were about singing instead of acting, I would have voted for Audra.

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#4534/30 - 5/1: FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley
Posted: 5/1/09 at 11:17pm

well, the winner is
4/30 - 5/1: FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

augustine73 Profile Photo
augustine73
#4544/30 - 5/1: FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley
Posted: 5/2/09 at 8:10am

Kristin Chenoweth
Lea Salonga

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#4554/30 - 5/1: FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley
Posted: 5/2/09 at 1:12pm

ahem

4/30 - 5/1: FINALS: McDonald vs. Ripley

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

Videos