pixeltracker

BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!- Page 2

BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#25BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/5/10 at 7:02pm

"Don't really get the appeal of Tveit. He's gay and comes off as a douche."

Gay people can't be appealing?

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

suttonfoster Profile Photo
suttonfoster
#26BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/5/10 at 7:37pm

oh God, here we go....

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#27BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/5/10 at 7:48pm

Is he even out? I haven't seen him at the meetings.

BwayTday Profile Photo
BwayTday
#28BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/5/10 at 7:51pm

Well the way he wrote it did come off as if he was saying being gay is something that makes him unappealing (anyway half the people complimenting Tveit in this thread are men). Not saying he meant that though. And I can see how one can say Link and Fiyero are similar but Link and Gabe? Not even remotely similar.
Updated On: 8/5/10 at 07:51 PM

suttonfoster Profile Photo
suttonfoster
#29BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/5/10 at 7:59pm

I'm not saying that he plays people that are similar. I'm saying that IMO, the way he plays everything is similar

BwayTday Profile Photo
BwayTday
#30BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/5/10 at 8:26pm

Well than that could be argued I suppose. I actually have never seen him live so I wouldn't know.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#31BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/6/10 at 12:00am

BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!

Sexy <3

MeggilyWeggily08 Profile Photo
MeggilyWeggily08
#32BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/6/10 at 12:32am

suttonfoster - he played Link and Fiyero with those creepy Gabe facial expressions? That should have been interesting.

sdfsdalfk
#33BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/6/10 at 2:20am

Is there a stage door at the Hollywood Bowl?

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#34BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/6/10 at 2:46am

Didn't Aaron play Link BEFORE he started with N2N?

MeggilyWeggily08 Profile Photo
MeggilyWeggily08
#35BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/6/10 at 10:33am

Yeah. Unless he was involved in developments of Next To Normal in 2006 that I didn't know about...

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#36BWW TV: RENT in Rehearsal at the Hollywood Bowl!
Posted: 8/6/10 at 10:40am

Psychological studies show that attractive people are attributed with more talent than they actually have and are given 10x the opportunities of people who are deemed average looking or homely.

That is why there are heavyset or average looking ensemble members who can sing the roof off the place and a hot lead who sing through their nose and get all the fanfare at the stage door.

Its the way of the world kids. Im sure there is a girl in the ensemble of the Bowl RENT who could sing the tits off of Mimi and she will be dressed in tatters as she watches Vanessa Hudgens have her howls in Out Tonight auto-tuned. I am almost guaranteeing that they "pop" up Out Tonight and add vocal effects like autotune or vocoding to pieces of her vocals.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Videos