News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for suttonfoster

suttonfoster Profile Photo
Member Name: suttonfoster
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!  Jan 13 2018, 01:34:39 PM

Heard from a reliable source that Ebersole will be touring as Dolly

Jersey Boys 3rd national tour?  Aug 31 2017, 10:14:20 AM

I'm confused. Is this tour equity or non-equity. The leads seem to have credits that are Broadway and other National Tours. But the schedule seems very truck and bus-like. 

Taylor Louderman to join Kinky Boots  Jan 9 2017, 05:49:00 PM

Also, Rose Hemingway just joined the tour as Lauren! 

Official Kickstarter to get Spring Awakening to perform on the Tonys  May 24 2016, 10:38:06 AM

When does this Kickstarter end? It looks like it's on June 11th? The Tony's are on the 12th...

CATS Revival Casting  May 9 2016, 12:53:40 PM

It's Nicole Scherzinger 

Arden Directing  May 2 2016, 06:19:01 PM

I heard Marissa Jaret Winokur is involved as Mary in this. Mientus is not playing Charlie.

FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Apr 29 2016, 09:15:47 PM

Patti Murin is cast as Anna. 

The Crucible reviews  Feb 29 2016, 10:09:16 PM

have they announced rush details yet? 

2016 - 2017 Touring Season  Feb 29 2016, 10:08:47 PM

So Into The Woods is touring officially? Since Tampa announced it, I'm guessing yes. I wonder why we haven't heard anywhere else..

ALLEGIANCE to Close  Feb 9 2016, 07:25:03 PM

I'm actually having trouble now even getting tickets on the website. Not in terms of it being sold out but there's been an error all day saying the website is "broken". Anyone else having this problem?

ALLEGIANCE to Close  Feb 9 2016, 10:48:22 AM

Does anyone know if they are still doing the lottery for this? I'm trying to enter and I keey getting a "page is not found" when I click on the link. 

Deaf West shows that would work well  Jan 23 2016, 12:14:29 PM

Tried searching for another thread on this and couldn't find anything current. 

What shows would you like to see Deaf West tackle that would work really well with the deaf concept?

Book of Mormon cast as of late?  Jan 2 2016, 10:38:28 AM

6 week engagement? Isn't Chris Colfer taking over this role after? or is that just a big rumor? 

Clay Thomson's tweet  Dec 30 2015, 02:39:29 PM

massofmen said: "I love how much ppl care about the feelings of others on this board especially the sound guy in matilda and how clay thompson could have hurt his fragile feelings.

It's not about that, honey. It's not about the possibility of him hurting the sound guys feeling. It's the sense of entitlement and inferiority that the tweet comes off as. 

SPRING AWAKENING REVIVIAL TONYS?  Dec 30 2015, 10:55:59 AM

I really don't see any of the actors getting nominated, especially with it's closing months before. Arden could get a Director nom and the show itself could get a revival nom

Clay Thomson's tweet  Dec 29 2015, 07:02:29 PM

as Indytallguy said: 

"If he had led with "because of an unexpected hot mike" instead of "Since our sound dept is nailing it" it definitely would have read as self-effacing. "

That's exactly the point of this. It is disrespectful and it is unprofessional. and hork: how many shows have you been in? the crew and the company in a long running show like Matilda without a doubt should know everyone's name. 

Clay Thomson's tweet  Dec 29 2015, 01:14:13 PM

It's not making a mountain out of 'mo hill. As Call_me_jorge said, this actor has young followers and whether he intended to or not, made an extremely unprofessional comment to his peers who work just as hard on this show. He should be called out. Forgive me for not believing that this topic isn't important as there are posts all the time on here asking to dream cast Frozen the Musical. Good Grief. 

Clay Thomson's tweet  Dec 29 2015, 11:21:44 AM

I think that this tweet that Clay Thomson (actor in Matilda) wrote is worth bringing up and ranting about. 

Last night he tweeted: "Since our sound dept is nailing it, the entire audience just heard me talking about gay shoulders instead of hearing the balloon man solo" (with nail painting emoji after) (I don't know how to put images on here so if someone does, feel free).

I find that him writing this is extremely unprofessional and degrading to the other departments in the show. It actually makes me wonder if he knows the names of the people who run the sound. Whether he is writing this as a "joke" or not, I find this behavior happening more and more with actors (specifically guys who are in their 20's with "beautiful bodies" who feel like they are inferior. Thoughts? 

DADDY LONG LEGS to stream LIVE online  Nov 29 2015, 07:00:47 PM

Yikes! How long are we expecting this to stay open? It's not selling too well....

Andy Mientus Tweets  Nov 28 2015, 08:10:18 PM

I don't understand what's so insulting about it. Can someone explain?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You